How to Transfer Text Messages from iPhone to iPhone SE
How to transfer text messages and iMessages from iPhone 4s/5/5s/5c to new iPhone SE? In this guide we will show you a straightforward way to transfer messages from old iPhone to your iPhone SE.
Get AnyTrans to have a try so you can transfer and manage everything on your iPhone SE. Now read on this guide to learn how to transfer SMS messages/iMessages from iPhone to new iPhone SE.
Apple’s new iPhone model iPhone SE can be said as an iPhone 5s equipped with iPhone 6s’s main features: 12-megapixel camera, A9 processor, Live Photos, Hey Siri, Apple Pay, and a rose gold option. It is now available and ships in store on March 31. Those who old iPhone users (4/4s/5/5s/5c) who feel good about the 4-inch size with 6s’s niceties will definitely get a new iPhone SE.
You May Like: How to Retrieve Lost Contacts on iPhone SE >
After getting the new iPhone, the first thing you want to do is transferring everything from your old iPhone to the new iPhone SE. Text messages or iMessage chats are one of the most vital data. In this guide, we will focus on how to transfer messages from iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c to your new iPhone SE in a quick and easy way.
The Tool We Use to Transfer Messages to iPhone SE
To transfer only text messages from iPhone to your iPhone SE, we need an iPhone data transfer named AnyTrans. It is an iOS file manager and transfer for all iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
1. Transfer text messages and iMessages from any iPhone to iPhone SE directly.
2. Save messages from iPhone SE to computer in PDF, HTML, or TEXT format.
3. Move contacts, notes, call history, music, photos, videos and more from one iPhone to iPhone SE.
4. If you have iCloud backup before iOS 9, it helps extract messages, notes, call history and more in iCloud backup.
How to Transfer Messages from iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c to iPhone SE
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans, and connect your old iPhone and new iPhone SE to computer. On the main page of your old iPhone, click the Merge Device button.
Transfer Messages from iPhone 5s to iPhone SE with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Select Phone SE as the target device > Click "Next " button.
Transfer Messages from iPhone 5s to iPhone SE with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Select Messages and then click on "Next " button to merge Messages from iPhone to iPhone SE.
Transfer Messages from iPhone 5s to iPhone SE with AnyTrans – Step 3
See Also: How to Get Text Messages Off iPhone 6s >
The Bottom Line
It is also easy and quick to transfer photos, videos, music, contacts, notes, and more from old iPhone to your new iPhone SE with AnyTrans. You can download the free trial of AnyTrans to give it a try!
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Read iPhone Texts on Computer - Read this article to learn how to read your iPhone text messages on computer. Read more >>
- How to Save iPhone Text Messages to Computer – In this post, we will show you how to save iPhone messages to computer. Read more >>
- How to Get Back Deleted Messages from iPhone 6s – In this guide, you will find 3 ways to recover deleted text messages from iPhone 6/6s. Read more >>
- How to Put Music on iPhone SE without iTunes – Read to learn how to transfer music from computer to iPhone SE with or without iTunes. Read more >>