How to Transfer Videos from Android to iPhone 8 (Plus)/X within Three Steps
Wonder how to add videos from Android to new iPhone 8/X? Check this tutorial to easily transfer videos from Android to iPhone 8 (Plus)/X, with three steps.
AnyTrans provide you with easy ways to transfer all kinds of Android data, contacts, messages, music, videos, photos, ringtone, etc. to iPhone. Make sure smooth iPhone 8/X upgrading.
iPhone 8 (Plus) is available now, and iPhone X will also come on November 3rd. Have you got your iPhone 8 yet, or just are planning to have the Apple 10th anniversary device - iPhone X? If so, when you get your iPhone 8/X, the first thing you need to do is fill up your brand-new device. This is a tough job, especially for those switching Android to iPhone users.
But there is no need to worry about it at all, because we are always by your side to help you with such issues. In this guide, we will focus on how to transfer videos from Android to iPhone 8/X. To accomplish this task, we need a professional iOS data managing tool - AnyTrans.
About the Tool We Need
Basically as an iOS data manager, AnyTrans also now provides you with the super easy way to share Android data to iDevice;
1. You can selectively move some specific video, and also all Android videos to iPhone 8/X in just a few simple clicks.
2. It covers wide range of data types. Not just videos, you can also move contacts, messages, calendar, WhatsApp messages, music, and photos, etc.
3. Besides to iPhone 8/X, you can also move some type of Android data to iTunes and iCloud directly.
4. This Android to iOS feature of AnyTrans is totally for FREE. Without spending a penny you can achieve videos from Android to iPhone goal. So why not have a free trial with it now and follow us to move videos from Android to iPhone 8 (Plus)/X.
How to Transfer Videos from Android to iPhone 8/X with AnyTrans
Step 1. Run AnyTrans on your computer (PC/Mac) > Connect your iPhone 8 (Plus)/X to it > Choose iOS Mover tab > Scroll down to category page.
How to Transfer Videos from Android to iPhone 8/X - Step 1
Step 2. Choose Movies.
How to Transfer Videos from Android to iPhone 8/X - Step 2
Step 3. Select the videos you would like to send to iPhone 8/X > Click To iOS button.
How to Transfer Videos from Android to iPhone 8/X - Step 3
The Bottom Line
With AnyTrans, there are just three steps to transfer videos from Android to iPhone 8 (Plus)/X. Why not free try it now? If you have any question about it, please leave your messages below, we will answer as soon as possible.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Music from Android to iPod - This guide shows you how to easily transfer Android music to iPod. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPad – This is a data transfer tool to copy photos from Android to iPad. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from Android to iPhone - This is a data transfer tool to copy music from Android to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone - Need an all-in-one Transfer software to copy photos from Android to iPhone? Here is the answer. Read More >>