How to Transfer Videos from Android to Windows PC
Wonder how to transfer videos from Android to PC? Check this tutorial to easily and quickly move Android videos/movies to PC computer.
AnyTrans for Android enables you to manage all of your Android contents in various way, transferring between Android devices, between Android and iDevice, between Android and PC/Mac, etc.
When there have saved a lot of videos, or movies on your Android phone or tablet, taking up much space, you probably start thinking about transferring these videos from Android to your PC computer, as a backup and saving storage; Or you just would like to export videos from Android to Windows PC for better watching with a bigger screen, wouldn’t you? But how to transfer videos from Android to PC?
Normally the most common way you could apply is connecting your Android to PC, and locating the videos in hundreds and thousands of files on device. What waste of time. Luckily, in this guide, we sincerely recommend you a great Android data managing tool – AnyTrans for Android, to help you transfer videos from Android to PC much more easily.
With AnyTrans for Android, you can,
- Quickly find all video files on your Android, because it will show you all contents on Android in data category.
- No matter how large your Android videos are, AnyTrans can transfer them to PC in minutes.
- Support all kinds of video formats: .avi, .mov, .flv, .m4v, .mp4, .mkv, .wmv, .rmvb, .rm, etc.
- Also you can add videos from PC to Android.
- During the whole process, all of your contents are 100% guaranteed with safety. There will be no any data and files missing and leaking.
Why not give it a try now, and follow the steps below to start moving your Android videos to PC?
How to Transfer Videos from Android to Computer
Step 1. Run AnyTrans for Android on your PC computer > Connect your Android device to it > Scroll down to the category page.
Step 2. Select Movies tab.
Step 3. Then it will display all videos on your Android > Click on To Computer button to transfer videos from Android to PC computer.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, there just need three steps to complete the job of transferring videos from Android to PC. So why not give it a try now? If you have any question about AnyTrans for Android, you can contact us via email, and we will answer you as soon as possible.