How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPad without iTunes
How to transfer videos from computer to iPad? Here in this iMobie guide you will get one easy and fast method to import videos/movies to iPad on Mac or PC.
Download this easy-to-use iOS data transfer tool prior to save your time and then follow this guide to copy videos/movies from PC or Mac computer to iPad with ease.
Apple's iPhone 7 is expected to launch in 2016, have you prepared well for the new round of iPhone to iPhone Upgrade? If not yet, you can take a minute to read our comprehensive and detailed How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial.
It is amazing to watch HD movies on your iPad for the Retina display. No one would hesitate to enjoy the wonderful movies and videos with the newest iPad Pro or iPad mini 4. No matter which iPad mode you are working on, one day the problem may rock in your head: How can I put videos on the iPad? Here in this iMobie guide, I will show you a fast and reliable solution to add videos to your iPad without using the tedious iTunes 12, with iMobie AnyTrans.
Image Credit: Apple.com
You May Like: How to Transfer Videos from iPhone 6 to PC >
What Makes AnyTrans Reliable
AnyTrans is one professional iOS data transfer tool that can let you have a full control of your important iDevice data, including the latest iPhone 6s/SE and iPad Pro/iPad mini 4.
- It can help you transfer videos from PC/Mac computer to iPad without erasing any existing data.
- It will convert videos to iOS-supported format automatically, including WMV, AVI, MKV, etc.
- You can also transfer videos from iPad to computer/iTunes, or to another iDevice directly.
- Besides videos, AnyTrans also supports managing photos, music, podcasts, iTunes U, contacts, messages, notes etc.
How to Transfer Videos from PC/Mac Computer to iPad
You need to download AnyTrans and install it on your computer. There are two versions for you: Windows and Mac. Then follow the steps below to add videos to your iPad without using iTunes.
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans and connect with your iPad with a USB cable. Click button to manage your iPad content by categories.
Step 2. Choose Videos and select Movies, Home Videos or TV Shows.
How to Transfer Videos from PC/Mac Computer to iPad – Step 2
Step 3. Click on "+" button.
How to Transfer Videos from PC/Mac Computer to iPad – Step 3
Step 4. Select the videos or movies you want to transfer to iPad > Click on Open.
How to Move Videos from PC/Mac Computer to iPad – Step 4
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans is the best iTunes alternative that allows you to freely add content to iDevice and vice versa without erasing the existed data. Any questions on this guide or AnyTrans is warmly welcomed, meanwhile, don't forget to share this guide with your friends. Now download the free trial to have try on AnyTrans.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Backup Videos from iPhone - Read this post to learn more on how to backup videos from iPhone to computer. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone - Here you can find an easy way to transfer videos from computer to iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Mac - The article will show you two ways to import videos to Mac computer. Read more >>
- Import Videos to iPhone without iTunes Sync - This guide tells you how to import videos to iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>