How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone 6/6s (Plus)
If you are looking for the method about how to transfer videos from computer to iPhone 6/6s (Plus), this post will tell you the exact answer.
Take a tour with AnyTrans to manage your videos after reading this post on how to transfer videos from computer to iPhone.
Apple's iPhone 7 is expected to launch in 2016, have you prepared well for the new round of iPhone to iPhone Upgrade? If not yet, you can take a minute to read our comprehensive and detailed How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial.
It has been a year since the release of iPhone 6 and the newest iPhone 6/6s (Plus) has come out a few weeks already. There is no doubt that iPhone 6/6s is a wonderful device for those who like watching movies on the go. You may often use iTunes to transfer videos from computer to iPhone in the past. And now you are looking for another method to do that job because you do not want iTunes to erase the existed data on your iPhone once again.
On this iMobie Help Page, we will recommend you a risk-free iOS data transfer tool named AnyTrans, which will help you transfer videos from computer to iPhone easily.
AnyTrans is a professional iOS content manager that allows you to transfer videos from computer to iPhone 6/6s without losing any previous data on your device. Not only that, you can also transfer music, photos, podcasts, ringtones and more from computer to iPhone and the reverse can also happen. AnyTrans even supports transferring data among iDevices that means you can copy most of the important data from old iPhone to the new iPhone 6/6s.
You May Like: How to Transfer Data to New iPhone 6/6s (Plus) >
How about give it a try? Then you can follow the steps below to send videos from computer to iPhone with just 3 steps.
How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone 6/6s
Step 1: Launch AnyTrans > Connect your iPhone to computer.
Step 2: Click on Videos > Choose Movies.
How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone 6/6s – Step 2
Step 3: Click on "+" button > Find the folder that you store your videos > Select the videos you want to send to your iPhone > Click on Open.
How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone 6/6s – Step 3
Also Read: How to Get Videos Off iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s >
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans is the best iTunes alternative that allows you to transfer videos from computer to iPhone without erasing the existed data. If you think this guide is helpful, you can share it with your friends.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Computer – This article shows you how to transfer videos from iPhone to computer easily. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to iPhone – Read this guide to get a quick way to transfer videos from old iPhone to new iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Delete Videos from iPhone – This post will show you 4 ways to delete multiple videos from iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Backup Videos on iPhone – Read this post to learn how to backup videos from iPhone to computer with ease. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>