How to Transfer Videos/Movies from Computer to iPhone 7/7 Plus
Want to put videos on iPhone 7/7 Plus but do not know how? This guide will show you how to transfer videos from computer to iPhone 7 with/without iTunes.
Download this easy-to-use iOS data transfer tool prior to save your time and then follow this guide to get videos from computer to iPhone 7/7 Plus easily.
Once you have got the iPhone 7/7 Plus, then you may want to transfer videos, songs, ringtones to your new iPhone. You may know that iTunes can help users transfer videos from computer to iPhone, but it can easily erase the existing data on your device, and some of the iOS-unfriendly formats just cannot be synced.
Here in this guide, we will first show you how to get videos from computer to iPhone 7 using one iTunes alternative, and also offer the way using iTunes. You can choose the method you prefer. Let's get it on.
Part 1. Transfer Videos from PC/Mac Computer to iPhone 7 with AnyTrans
AnyTrans is one professional iTunes alternative that can meet all your needs in managing your new iPhone data.
- Transfer videos/movies from computer to iPhone 7/7 Plus without erasing any existing data.
- Convert videos to iPhone-supported format automatically, including AVI, WMA, WKV etc. Optimize the video quality during the transferring.
- Send videos from iPhone 7 to computer easily, and even from old iPhone to iPhone 7.
- Also supports managing photos, music, ringtones, contacts, messages, notes, etc.
Step 1. Open AnyTrans > Connect your iPhone 7/7 Plus to computer via USB cable > Scroll down or click the button at right.
How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone 7 without iTunes – Step 1
Step 2. Click on Videos on the homepage > Choose Home Video.
How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone 7 without iTunes – Step 2
Step 3. Click on "+" button > Select the videos you want to transfer > Click on Open to transfer videos from computer to iPhone 7/7 Plus.
How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone 7 without iTunes – Step 3
Step 4. Wait for some minutes to finish the transfer and you can go to your iPhone to have a check.
How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone 7 without iTunes – Step 4
Part 2. Transfer Videos from PC/Mac Computer to iPhone 7 with iTunes
When using iTunes to sync videos, the previous videos may be wiped during the process. And you cannot transfer videos back to computer. If you want to import videos from computer to iPhone 7 without data loss, then just go to Part 1.
Step 1. Download the latest version of iTunes and open it > Plug in your iPhone 7.
Step 2. Click the Device tab > Summary > Select Manually manage music and videos in Options > Click on Apply.
Step 3. Click on File > Choose Add to Library… > Select the videos you want to sync.
Step 4. Choose Movies > Select Sync Movies > Click on Apply to put movies on iPhone 7.
How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone 7 with iTunes
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans can help you transfer videos from PC/Mac computer to iPhone 7/7 Plus in an easier way. So why not give it a try? If you meet any problem when using AnyTrans, just contact us via email or leave a comment, we will reply to you as early as possible.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Add Music to iPhone 7 – This guide will show you one quick way to put songs on iPhone 7 without iTunes. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone 7 – This post shows you the way to copy photos from computer to your new iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Add Ringtones to iPhone 7 – Read this guide to see how to convert your favorite song to a ringtone without purchase. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Videos from Android to iPhone – This article will tell you the way to send Android videos to your iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>