How to Transfer Videos/Movies from Computer to iPhone 7/7 Plus
Want to transfer videos from computer to iPhone 7/7 Plus but do not know how? This guide will show you how to make it with or without iTunes.
Download this easy-to-use iOS data transfer tool prior to save your time and then follow this guide to get videos from computer to iPhone 7/7 Plus easily.
Apple's iPhone 7 is expected to launch in 2016, have you prepared well for the new round of iPhone to iPhone Upgrade? If not yet, you can take a minute to read our comprehensive and detailed How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial.
The new generation iPhone will come out soon this fall. If you are planning to get one, then you may want to see how to put data on the new iPhone like videos. You may know that iTunes can help users sync videos to iPhone, but it can easily erase the existing data on your device, and some of the iOS-unfriendly formats just cannot be synced.
Here in this guide, we will first show you how to get videos from computer to iPhone 7 using one iTunes alternative, and also offer the way using iTunes. You can choose the method you prefer. Let's get it on.
Part 1. Transfer Videos from PC/Mac Computer to iPhone 7 with AnyTrans
AnyTrans is one professional iTunes alternative that can meet all your needs in managing your new iPhone data.
- Transfer videos/movies from computer to iPhone 7/7 Plus without erasing any existing data.
- Convert videos to iPhone-supported format automatically, including AVI, WMA, WKV etc. Optimize the video quality during the transferring.
- Send videos from iPhone to computer easily, and even from old iPhone to iPhone 7.
- Also supports managing photos, music, ringtones, contacts, messages, notes, etc.
Step 1. Open AnyTrans > Connect your iPhone 7/7 Plus to computer via USB cable.
Step 2. Click on Videos on the homepage > Choose Home Video.
Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone 7 – Step 2
Step 3. Click on "+" button > Select the videos you want to transfer > Click on Open.
Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone 7 – Step 3
Step 4. Wait for some minutes to finish the transfer and you can go to your iPhone to have a check.
Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone 7 – Step 4
Part 2. Transfer Videos from PC/Mac Computer to iPhone 7 with iTunes
When using iTunes to sync videos, the previous videos may be wiped during the process. And you cannot transfer videos back to computer. If you want to import videos from computer to iPhone 7 without data loss, then just go to Part 1.
Step 1. Download the latest version of iTunes and open it > Plug in your iPhone 7.
Step 2. Click the Device tab > Summary > Select Manually manage music and videos in Options > Click on Apply.
Step 3. Click on File > Choose Add to Library… > Select the videos you want to sync.
Step 4. Choose Movies > Select Sync Movies > Click on Apply.
Transfer Photos from iPhone 7 to Computer with Photos
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans can help you transfer videos from PC/Mac computer to iPhone 7/7 Plus in an easier way. So why not give it a try? If you meet any problem when using AnyTrans, just contact us via email or leave a comment, we will reply to you as early as possible.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Add Music to iPhone 7 – This guide will show you one quick way to put songs on iPhone 7 without iTunes. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone 7 – This post shows you the way to copy photos from computer to your new iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Add Ringtones to iPhone 7 – Read this guide to see how to convert your favorite song to a ringtone without purchase. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Videos from Android to iPhone – This article will tell you the way to send Android videos to your iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>