You will need to transfer videos from PC/Mac to iPhone when you:
- Store some video recordings that import from a camera on your computer, and want to get them to an iPhone.
- Download some movies or music videos on computer and want to play on your handy iPhone.
- Want to share the videos/movies on iPhone with your friends on the go.
As we all know that with iTunes, you’re able to sync videos from computer to iPhone, but the existed data will be erased especially when you are syncing videos with a different iTunes library. What’s more, it is hard and even impossible to transfer some non-Apple supported videos to iPhone with iTunes like WMV or AVI files.
iTunes May Remove the Data on Your iPhone
The Tool We’ll Use
AnyTrans for iOS is an amazing iTunes alternative that manages all your media files and personal info in a smart way.
- It allows you to add movies, TV Shows, music videos, video recordings from computer to iPhone without erasing data.
- It manages to transfer videos from iPhone to computer or to another iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
- It supports MP4, M4A, MOV, WMV, AVI, and FLV, and it will automatically optimize the video quality to match your iPhone’s compatibility.
- It also supports managing other types of iOS data like photos, music, contacts, notes, messages, apps, books, etc.
- Guarantees you 100% Safe & Security. During this process, all the contents on your iPhone will be kept safe, and you won’t lose any data or file.
How to Transfer Videos from PC/Mac Computer to iPhone
To transfer videos from computer to iPhone, there are just three steps you need to go.
Step 1Launch AnyTrans for iOS, connect your iPhone to computer and click .
Step 2Click Videos > Movies or other video albums.
Step 3Click + on the top right corner to select the videos you want to transfer to iPhone, click Open to start transferring selected videos to your iPhone.
You May Like: How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone 7 >
The Bottom Line
That’s all for how to transfer videos from PC/Mac to iPhone. AnyTrans for iOS can always help you put videos in the right place. Get it a try right now!
Any questions about how to transfer videos from computer to iPhone, welcome to share them in the Comments Sections. If you find this article helpful, please don’t forget to share it with more people.