How to Transfer Videos from iPhone SE to Computer with Ease
Do not know how to transfer videos from iPhone SE to computer? You can get one easy and quick method in this guide.
Download AnyTrans prior to save your time before reading this guide on how to transfer videos from iPhone SE to computer.
Apple's iPhone 7 is expected to launch in 2016, have you prepared well for the new round of iPhone to iPhone Upgrade? If not yet, you can take a minute to read our comprehensive and detailed How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial.
For iPhone SE users, you can take wonderful photos and 4K videos with its 12-megapixel iSight camera, which lets you have a better experience to record the memorable moments of every day life. But as time goes by, your iPhone can easily run out of space because of the crowded photos and videos sooner or later. That’s why you need to transfer them to your computer and then delete them on your iPhone to free up space.
We have already talked about ways to transfer photos from iPhone SE to computer in previous post. Today we will focus on the way to transfer iPhone SE videos to computer. Let’s get started.
The Tool You Need
If you prefer the easiest way to transfer iPhone SE videos to computer, one professional iPhone data transfer tool called AnyTrans is your best choice. Why?
- It can help you transfer selected videos from iPhone SE to Mac/PC computer without effort, including photo videos, music videos, movies etc.
- It allows you to delete all iPhone videos in just one click.
- It lets you add videos to your device without data loss.
- It enables you to move the old iPhone data to your iPhone SE directly.
How to Transfer Videos from iPhone SE to Computer
Step 1: Launch AnyTrans > Connect your iPhone to Mac/PC computer.
Step 2: Scroll down on the homepage and click on Videos > Choose the videos you want to transfer among the different video categories.
How to Transfer Videos from iPhone SE to Computer – Step 2
Step 3: Select the videos you want to transfer > Click on To Mac/PC button.
How to Transfer Videos from iPhone SE to Computer – Step 3
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans also supports managing music, contacts, messages, notes and more on your device. Enables you to transfer data from iDevice to iDevice, iDevice to computer/iTunes and vice versa. Start to have a 7-day free trial now >
Top Posts on Backing up iPhone Contents to Computer:
Backup iPhone Photos to PC/Mac Computer >By Vicky, Dec.7, 2016
4 Ways to Backup iPhone Videos to PC/Mac >By Joy, Sep. 22, 2016
Transfer iPhone Text Messages to PC/Mac >By Joy, May 8, 2017
Transfer iPhone Contacts to Computer for Backup>By Vicky, Jun. 21, 2017
Get Music from iPhone Back to Computer > By Vicky, Oct. 13, 2016
1-Click to Back Up All iPhone Content > By Tom, May. 24, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Videos from iTunes to iPhone – Read this post to see how to transfer iTunes videos to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Add Music to iPhone SE – This guide will tell you how to add music to iPhone SE with/without iTunes sync. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone SE – Want to transfer pictures from computer to iPhone SE but do not know how? Read More >>
- How to Add Ringtones to iPhone SE – Read this guide to get the easiest method to help you put ringtones on your new iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>