How to Transfer Videos from iPhone SE to Mac
Want to transfer videos from iPhone SE to Mac computer but do not know how? Read this guide to get two ways to help you import iPhone videos to your Mac.
Download AnyTrans prior to save your time before reading this guide on how to transfer videos from iPhone SE to Mac.
Apple's iPhone 7 is expected to launch in 2016, have you prepared well for the new round of iPhone to iPhone Upgrade? If not yet, you can take a minute to read our comprehensive and detailed How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial.
With the 12-megapixel iSight camera of iPhone SE, you can always shoot wonderful videos by yourselves. All of these videos are important to you, so you may tend to import these videos to your mac computer as backup or for further editing. In this iMobie guide, we will introduce you two methods to help you make it. Let’s get started.
Part 1. How to Transfer Videos from iPhone SE to Mac with AnyTrans
If you prefer the easiest way to copy videos from iPhone SE to Mac, one professional iOS data transfer tool named AnyTrans is your first choice. Why?
- It can help you transfer all or selected iPhone SE videos to Mac easily, including photo videos, music videos, movies etc.
- It lets you add videos to your device without wiping any existing iPhone data.
- It enables you to delete multiple videos from your iPhone to free up space.
- It also supports managing music, photos, contacts, messages, notes, apps etc.
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans > Connect your iPhone SE to Mac.
Step 2. Click on Videos > Select one category as per your needs.
How to Transfer Videos from iPhone SE to Mac – Step 2
Step 3. Select the videos you need > Click on To Mac button.
How to Transfer Videos from iPhone SE to Mac – Step 3
Part 2. How to Transfer Videos from iPhone SE to Mac with Photos
Photos app was released in 2014 to replace the iPhoto and Aperture. If you Mac is higher than OS X Yosemite 10.10.3, you can use it to import photo videos.
Step 1. Open Photos app > Plug in your iPhone.
Step 2. Click on Import option > Select the videos you want to transfer.
Step 3. Click on Import XXX Selected.
How to Transfer Videos from iPhone SE to Mac with Photos
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans can also transfer files from iDevice to iDevice freely. It can be your best assistant in managing all your important iOS data. If you have any questions on this guide or AnyTrans, be free to contact us via email. We will reply to you as early as possible. Start to Have a 7-day Free Trial Now >
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Get Photos and Videos off iPhone SE – This guide tells you how to export photos and videos from your new iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to iPad – Read this guide to get one direct way to transfer videos from iPhone to iPad. Read more >>
- How to Put Music on iPhone SE – This guide will teach you how to add music to iPhone SE with/without iTunes. Read more >>
- How to Add Ringtones to iPhone SE – Read this guide to get the easiest method to help you put ringtones on your new iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>