How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to iPad Pro
Just get a new iPad Pro and want to transfer some videos to it? Read this guide to learn a direct way to transfer videos from iPhone to iPad Pro.
Download AnyTrans to have a try on its powerful features on data transferring after reading this guide on how to transfer videos from iPhone to iPad Pro.
Apple's iPhone 7 is expected to launch in 2016, have you prepared well for the new round of iPhone to iPhone Upgrade? If not yet, you can take a minute to read our comprehensive and detailed How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial.
The large size of iPad Pro, which is the most obvious change compare to the older iPad models. It has a huge 12.9-inch display, which means it is a totally new & amazing experience to watch 4K videos on your BIG iPad Pro. So here we will talk about how to transfer videos from your iPhone 5/5s/6/6s to your iPad Pro in a direct & simple way. All we need is an all-around iOS files manager, AnyTrans.
Check the Highlights of AnyTrans
AnyTrans is developed for better transferring & managing data on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod, including the latest iPhone 6s (Plus) and iPad Pro. With AnyTrans, you can easily transfer data between any two iDevices, so it is easy to transfer videos from iPhone 4s/5/5s/6/6s to your iPad Pro directly without wiping data. It also permits you to add videos from computer to your iPad Pro without using iTunes, and the opposite way can also happen. The iOS files it supported covering photos, music, videos, apps, contacts, messages, notes, ringtones, voicemail, voice memos, etc.
You May Like: 3 Ways to Transfer Videos from iPhone 6/6s to Computer >
How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to iPad Pro with AnyTrans
Step 1. Download AnyTrans for Windows or Mac, and install it. Launch AnyTrans > Plug in your iPhone and iPad Pro.
Transfer Videos from iPhone to iPad Pro with AnyTrans - Step 1
Step 2. Swipe down to another interface > Click on Videos, and choose from Movies, Home Video, TV Shows, Music Videos, Photo Video, etc. Here we take Photo Video as an example.
How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to iPad Pro with AnyTrans - Step 2
Step 3. Choose the videos you want to transfer, and click the Send To Device button.
Send Videos from iPhone to iPad Pro with AnyTrans - Step 3
Related Reading: How to Transfer Data to New iPad Pro >
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans would be your best assistant to manage videos, photos, music, and more among iDevice, iTunes, and computer. With it, your Apple life will get much easier and simpler. Download it to have a try now.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Backup Videos from iPhone – Read this post to learn more on how to backup videos from iPhone to computer. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone - Here you can find an easy way to transfer videos from computer to iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Mac - The article will show you two ways to import videos to Mac computer. Read more >>
- How to Delete Videos from iPad – There are 2 available ways for you to delete videos from iPad. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>