How To Get Voice Memos off iPhone 7 (Plus)
This tutorial tells you how to save and backup all voice memos on your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus in a few clicks.
Download AnyTrans to your computer, and use it to save all of your valuable voice recordings on your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus. Ready for iOS 10.
Apple's iPhone 7 is expected to launch in 2016, have you prepared well for the new round of iPhone to iPhone Upgrade? If not yet, you can take a minute to read our comprehensive and detailed How to Transfer iOS Data from an Old iPhone to a New iPhone tutorial.
Equipped with the newest iOS operating system - iOS 10, the iPhone 7 could be your new amazing Phone this autumn. After getting this new iPhone, you may like to use its built-in Voice Memo app to record some voice, a speech or someone's singing. For saving your valuable voices, in this post, we talk about how to quickly backup voice memo recordings from iPhone 7 to computer with one easy-to-use iPhone managing tool.
Tool We'll Use to Get Voice Memos off iPhone 7
We'll use one professional iPhone transfer app - AnyTrans to get voice recordings off iPhone 7. It's compatible with iOS 9/8/7/6/5 and the newest iOS 10. Therefore, you can use it to transfer data on almost all iPhone models, no matter an iPhone 7 (Plus) or an iPhone 6/6s/5s.
Additionally, it allows you to 1-click transfer multiple or all voice memos from iPhone to computer or another iOS device – you needn't manually share voice memos one by one.
How to Backup All Voice Memos from iPhone 7 to Computer with AnyTrans
Step 1. Download AnyTrans to computer, install and run it. Connect your iPhone 7 to computer with USB cable. After AnyTrans loads your iPhone data, now click to manage data.
How to Get Voice Memos off iPhone 7 – Step 1
Step 2. Click Audio > Voice Memo to preview all voice memos on your iPhone.
How to Get Voice Memos off iPhone 7 – Step 2
Step 3. Select all of them or only the voice memos that you want to backup to your computer or another device, and click "To Computer" button on the top-right corner to get all of them off your iPhone 7 onto your computer.
How to Get Voice Memos off iPhone 7 – Step 3
Note: It may take you some minutes to finish transferring all voice memos. And it depends on how many voice recordings and the total size of the files that you are going to backup.
The Bottom Line
Besides voice memos, AnyTrans allows you to transfer other media files and text files, including videos, songs, ringtones, audiobooks, home videos, TV shows, contacts, call history, notes, calendar events, safari history/bookmark, etc. Download AnyTrans and have a free try >>
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Make Voice Memo into iPhone Ringtone - This guide tells you how to make your own voice memo into iPhone ringtone. Read More >>
- How to Delete Voice Memos on iPhone - This post tells you how to 1-click delete all voice memos on iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Tranfer Voice Memos from iPhone to Computer - This tutorial offers you the way to transfer voice memos from iPhone.Read More >>
- How to Transfer Voice Memos from iPhone to Mac - This article tells how to get voice memos off iPhone onto Mac. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>