How to Transfer Voice Memos from iPhone to PC
How to transfer voice memos from iPhone to computer? Do you want to find answer? This tutorial will show you on how to transfer voice memos from iPhone to computer.
Download AnyTrans and then learn how to transfer voice memos from iPhone to computer.
Apple's iPhone 7 is expected to launch in 2016, have you prepared well for the new round of iPhone to iPhone Upgrade? If not yet, you can take a minute to read our comprehensive and detailed How to Transfer iOS Data from an Old iPhone to a New iPhone tutorial.
The iPhone's native Voice Memo app is very interesting. It help us quickly record something we want to keep, like songs, interviews or lectures. Unconsiously, more and more voice memos have been stored in our iPhone, they took up large space, and iPhone screen is thin, so it's also difficult to manage all of them just in Device. A great idea is that transfer them to computer! Then we can continue to record something else.
Removing voice memos from iPhone to compute is not complex. AnyTrans is a practical helper. Except transferring voice meos, it also let you manage your music, app, you can straightforward select which one you want to keep, and which you want to delete. Just in fews steps you'll make it. Now I'll step by step show you how to transfer voice memos from iPhone to PC.
Step 1. Download AnyTrans and install > Connect your iPhone to PC.
Step 2. Click Device icon > Audio > Voice Memos.
How to Transfer Voice Memos from iPhone to PC - Step 2
Step 3. Choose Voice Memos you want to transfer > Click the To PC button.
How to Transfer Voice Memos from iPhone to PC - Step 3
Note: If you want to transfer some memos to your iPad, just connect your iPad to PC, and when you see a to Device selection, click it, then you can make it! Share this article with your friends, if you think it's also helpful!
Top Posts on Backing up iPhone Contents to Computer:
Backup iPhone Photos to PC/Mac Computer >By Vicky, Dec.7, 2016
4 Ways to Backup iPhone Videos to PC/Mac >By Joy, Sep. 22, 2016
Transfer iPhone Text Messages to PC/Mac >By Joy, May 8, 2017
Transfer iPhone Contacts to Computer for Backup>By Vicky, Jun. 21, 2017
Get Music from iPhone Back to Computer > By Vicky, Oct. 13, 2016
1-Click to Back Up All iPhone Content > By Tom, May. 24, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer for Free - Step-by-step iPhone guide teaches you to transfer music from iPhone to PC. Read more >>
- Transfer Windows Media Player Music to/from iTunes - Want to change your media library from Windows Media Player to iTunes? Read more >>
- Some Music Won't Sync to iPhone - Why some songs won't sync from iTunes to iPhone? We collected some feedback from our users and. Read more >>
- Copy Music from iPhone to iTunes - How do you transfer music from iPhone to iTunes library as backup? Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>