How to Transfer Voice Memos from iPod to Computer Easily
How to transfer voice memos form iPod to computer? Here in this guide, you can get an easy and quick way to copy voice memos from your iPod to PC/Mac computer.
Download and install AnyTrans to get voice memos off iPod after reading this guide on how to transfer voice memos from iPod to computer.
Apple's iPhone 7 is expected to launch in 2016, have you prepared well for the new round of iPhone to iPhone Upgrade? If not yet, you can take a minute to read our comprehensive and detailed How to Transfer iOS Data from an Old iPhone to a New iPhone tutorial.
When you have a brilliant idea but don't have pen and paper to record it, your iPod touch's built-in Voice Memos app makes an easy job of on-the-go audio note taking for you. The recordings on your iPod can be shared through text message, email and AirDrop, or you can also transfer them to your computer with your music tracks using iTunes.
If there is no available Internet connection or your voice memos are too large to send via email, or if you don't want to lose data by using iTunes sync, you can still get another option to get your voice memos from your iPod to computer - with an iOS content manager, AnyTrans.
Image Credit: ijailbreak.com
You May Like: How to Transfer Voice Memos from iPhone to Mac >
1. All-around iOS transfer - AnyTrans is fully capable of transferring almost all kinds of iOS content, such as, voice memos, music, videos, photos, contacts, messages, notes, calendar, voice mail, apps, books, etc.
2. Full-way transferring modes - AnyTrans allows you to transfer iPhone/iPad/iPod content to iTunes, to computer, and to another iOS device.
3. iCloud-manager - AnyTrans gives you the access to iCloud backup, and even download the items to computer, including contacts, messages, voice mail, call history, etc.
How to Transfer Voice Memos from iPod to Computer with AnyTrans
To transfer voice memos from iPod to PC, you need to download and install this iOS content manager AnyTrans on your computer. There are two versions for you: Windows and Mac.
Step 1. Open AnyTrans on your computer, and connect your iPod to it via a USB cable. AnyTrans will show you the storage condition and iOS content of your device.
How to Transfer Voice Memos from iPod to Computer - Step 1
Step 2. Click on the "Audio" tab, then select "Voice Memos" to preview them.
How to Transfer Voice Memos from iPod to Computer - Step 2
Step 3. Choose the voice memos you want to transfer, click the To Computer button on the top-right of this window to start transferring.
How to Transfer Voice Memos from iPod to Computer -Step 3
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans is the best iPod/iPhone/iPad content manager, there is no excuse for you to not get it on your computer. Download and install it to make your Apple life easier and simpler. Any question on this guide or AnyTrans is warmly welcomed, please don't forget to share this guide with your friends.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Export iPhone 6 Contacts - Here you will get an easy way to export contacts from iPhone 6. Read more >>
- How to Sync Photos from iPhone 6 to Computer - In this guide, you will find two methods to transfer pictures from iPhone 6 to computer. Read more >>
- How to Backup Messages on iPhone 6 - This guide tells you how to backup iPhone 6 text messages to computer. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Messages from iPhone 6 to PC - You will know how to download text messages from iPhone 6 (Plus) in minutes. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>