How to Transfer Voicemails from iPhone 7/7 Plus to Computer Easily
Want to save voicemails from iPhone 7 to computer? This guide will show you a quick method to transfer voicemails from iPhone 7 to computer.
Give a try on AnyTrans and use it to manage up to 25+ types of iOS data on your iPhone iPad. Now read on to learn how to transfer voicemails from iPhone 7/7 Plus to computer.
Voicemail allows your contacts to leave a message to you when you can't answer the phone. There might be some voicemails on your iPhone 7 that you want to preserve. Transferring those voice messages from your iPhone 7/7 Plus to computer is a good way to backup them as well as reclaim iPhone storage. It is a little bit skillful to save voicemails from iPhone 7 to PC or Mac unless and you will need an iOS File Manager tool like AnyTrans.
AnyTrans Highlights on Voicemail Management
AnyTrans is the best utility for exporting, importing or backing up content on iPHone 7/7 Plus to computer. With AnyTrans, it is possible for you to access voicemails on iPhone 7 directly, and even in iTunes/iCloud backup. AnyTrans helps you transfer voicemails from iPhone 7/7 Plus to computer in original .amr format. Download AnyTrans and follow the instructions below to save your iPhone voicemail messages to computer.
How to Transfer Voicemails from iPhone 7/7 Plus to Computer
Step 1. Open AnyTrans and connect with your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus. Click button to manage your iPhone content by categories.
Save Voicemails from iPhone 7 to Computer with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Choose Voice Mail.
Save Voicemails from iPhone 7 to Computer with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Choose voicemails you want to transfer to computer and click the Send to Computer button and choose where you want to save them. After it is done, click on "view files" to see voicemails you just exported from iPhone 7 to computer.
Transfer Voicemails from iPhone 7 to Computer with AnyTrans – Step 3
Other Features About AnyTrans
1. Transfer messages, notes, contacts, photos, music, videos, and more from iPhone 7/7 Plus to PC/Mac computer.
2. Put songs, videos, music, photos, books, onto iPhone 7/7 Plus without erasing.
3. Copy files from one iPhone to another (from old iPhone 4s/5/5s to new iPhone 7) directly.
4. Extract files in iTunes and iCloud backup and export to computer.
Top Posts on Backing up iPhone Contents to Computer:
Backup iPhone Photos to PC/Mac Computer >By Vicky, Dec.7, 2016
4 Ways to Backup iPhone Videos to PC/Mac >By Joy, Sep. 22, 2016
Transfer iPhone Text Messages to PC/Mac >By Joy, May 8, 2017
Transfer iPhone Contacts to Computer for Backup>By Vicky, Jun. 21, 2017
Get Music from iPhone Back to Computer > By Vicky, Oct. 13, 2016
1-Click to Back Up All iPhone Content > By Tom, May. 24, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Delete Contacts in iOS 10 - This post will show you two methods to delete contacts in iOS 10 devices. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone 7 to Computer – This guide will show you how to transfer contacts from iPhone 7 to PC/Mac. Read more >>
- How to Add Music to New iPhone 7 – Read to learn how to put music on iPhone 7. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from Old iPhone to iPhone 7 - Read this guide on how to transfer songs to new iPhone 7. Read more >>