How to Transfer Voicemails from iPhone 6/6s/SE to Computer
Want to save iPhone voicemails to computer as backup but don’t know how? This guide will give you detailed steps.
Download and install AnyTrans on your computer to transfer and manage your iPhone content after reading this guide on how to transfer voicemails from iPhone to computer.
Apple's iPhone 7 is expected to launch in 2016, have you prepared well for the new round of iPhone to iPhone Upgrade? If not yet, you can take a minute to read our comprehensive and detailed How to Transfer iOS Data from an Old iPhone to a New iPhone tutorial.
Voicemail, also known as voice message, is provided by mobile phone carrier which allows users and subscribers to exchange personal voice messages with their cell phones. The Voicemail service keeps some of the important voice messages of your friends, families, and colleagues.
To safely keep your voicemails, you can transfer them from iPhone to computer as backup. In that way, you won’t need to worry about losing important voicemails when upgrade to new iOS 10 or jailbreak your new iPhone. Now follow this guide to learn how to transfer voicemails from iPhone to PC or Mac.
You May Like: How to Transfer Photos from iPhone 6 (Plus) to Mac >
The Tool We Need
Made for all models of iPhone, iPad and iPod, AnyTrans is an all-around iOS File Transfer that meets all your needs on data transferring.
2. Save voicemails from iPhone 4s/5s/6s/SE to PC or Mac computer.
3. Full-way transferring modes - transfer data between two iDevices, between iPhone and computer, and between iTunes and iPhone.
How to Transfer Voicemails from iPhone to Computer with AnyTrans
First of all, download and install AnyTrans on your computer, and there are two versions of AnyTrans for you: Windows & Mac. Then follow the steps to start transfer voicemails from iPhone to computer.
Step 1. Open up AnyTrans, and connect your iPhone to computer. Click the button at the right hand to enter the window as below.
Transfer Voicemails from iPhone to PC/Mac with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Click "Voice Mail" to enter the manage page.
Transfer Voicemails from iPhone to PC/Mac with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Choose the voicemails you want to transfer, click the To Computer button on the top-right of this page to transfer voicemails from iPhone to your computer.
Transfer Voicemails from iPhone to PC/Mac with AnyTrans – Step 3
Also Read: How to Put Music on iPhone 6 (Plus) >
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans is an easy-to-use and must-have iPhone/iPad/iPod content manager that makes your Apple life easier and smarter. Any question on this guide or AnyTrans is warmly welcomed, meanwhile, don't forget to share this guide to your friends. Give a shot on AnyTrans now!
Top Posts on Backing up iPhone Contents to Computer:
Backup iPhone Photos to PC/Mac Computer >By Vicky, Dec.7, 2016
4 Ways to Backup iPhone Videos to PC/Mac >By Joy, Sep. 22, 2016
Transfer iPhone Text Messages to PC/Mac >By Joy, May 8, 2017
Transfer iPhone Contacts to Computer for Backup>By Vicky, Jun. 21, 2017
Get Music from iPhone Back to Computer > By Vicky, Oct. 13, 2016
1-Click to Back Up All iPhone Content > By Tom, May. 24, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Export Contacts from iPhone 6 - Here you will get an easy way to export contacts from iPhone 6. Read more >>
- How to Backup Text Messages on iPhone 6 - Read on this post to back up text messages on iPhone 6. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone 6 to Mac - This post tells you how to transfer music from your new iPhone 6 to your Mac. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>