How to Upload Photos to iCloud Quickly
How to upload photos to iCloud in an easy & quick way? This guide will introduce you 2 simple ways to help you upload photos from device/computer to iCloud with great ease.
Give a try on this amazing iOS data management tool - AnyTrans and use it to upload photos to iCloud with no efforts.
iCloud is an award-winning cloud service provided by Apple company to enable users to sync contents with iCloud. Absolutely, photo is one of the most important data that users usually sync with iCloud. If you are new to iOS, you may encounter such a question of how to upload pictures to iCloud from iPhone or iPad? Don’t worry, this article will introduce you 2 quicker methods. Let’s see in detail.
Also Read: How to Upload Photos from iPhone >
1. How to Upload Photos to iCloud from iPhone with AnyTrans
Using Wi-Fi might be the most common method firstly come to your mind when talking about uploading photos to iCloud from iPhone or iPad. However, it’s not convenient & fast. If you want to upload pictures from iPhone to iCloud in a faster way, you can have a try on this easy-to-use tool named AnyTrans to help you quickly achieve it.
AnyTrans is a professional iOS data manager & transfer, which can help you manage device content, iTunes library, and iCloud content with ease. For iCloud content management function, AnyTrans allows you to access and manage contents stored in iCloud, upload data from computer & device to iCloud, download iCloud data to computer, and even transfer data from one iCloud account to another iCloud account directly.
Now, let’s see how to upload iPhone pictures to iCloud with AnyTrans. Download and install AnyTrans on your computer at first. Then, follow steps below.
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans and connect your iPhone with USB cable to computer. Then scroll down to the category page.
How to Upload Photos to iCloud from iPhone with AnyTrans - Step 1
Step 2. Click on Photos, choose a category you want to upload photos from, and here take Photo Library for example.
How to Upload Photos to iCloud from iPhone with AnyTrans - Step 2
Step 3. Select pictures, and then click to cloud button as we show to start uploading photos from iPhone to iCloud.
How to Upload Photos to iCloud from iPhone with AnyTrans - Step 3
1. You can selectively upload photos from your iPhone to iCloud rather than upload all photos.
2. This method is also applicable to upload photos to iCloud from iPad.
2. How to Upload Photos to iCloud from Computer with AnyTrans
If you want to upload photos to iCloud from your computer directly, you can also with the aid of AnyTrans to make it with ease.
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans, click iCloud Content, sign in your Apple ID.
Step 2. Go to category page, and then click on Photos.
How to Upload Pictures to iCloud from Mac/PC - Step 2
Step 3. Click “+” button. Browse and select pictures from your computer and click Open to start uploading photos from computer to iCloud.
How to Upload Pictures to iCloud from Mac/PC - Step 3
If you want to upload photos from computer to iCloud via iCloud.com, you can follow steps: Sign in your iCloud account on web > Click on Photos > Click Upload Photos button, browse and select photos from your computer, and then click Open to start.
The Bottom Line
That’s all for how to upload photos to iCloud. As you can see, using AnyTrans to upload photos to iCloud is more convenient and faster. If you pursue speed and efficiency, why not download AnyTrans to have a quick start >
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Photos from iCloud to External Hard Drive – This guide will show you how to transfer photos from iCloud to external hard drive. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone – This guide will show you a direct way to transfer photos and videos from Android to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Manage iCloud Contacts Better – Read this guide about how to manage iCloud contacts in a better way. Read More >>
- How to Delete All iCloud Photos – Read this guide to get 2 practical methods of deleting iCloud Photos at once. Read More >>