How to View Unread Emails Only in Mail on iPhone/iPad
How to view only unread emails in Mail app? This guide will show you how to make it with a step-by-step tutorial.
This powerful iTunes alternative can help you manage iPhone/iPad/iPod content easily. You can download it have a try after reading this guide.
If you receive numbers of emails every day, it is easy to mess some important mails in crowded Mailboxes. So you may like to only view unread emails but is it possible? Yes, of course. The Mail app offers one feature to let users only access unread emails in Mailboxes. Let's start to see how to make it.
How to View Unread Emails in Mail on iPhone iPad
Step 1. Open Mail app on your device > Tap on Mailboxes.
Step 2. Tap on Edit on the top right corner >Tap the circle next to Unread option > Tap Done.
Step 3. Go back to Mailboxes screen > Tap Unread option to view all the unread emails.
Bonus Tip: Manage iPhone/iPad/iPod Content Easier
If you prefer one easier way to manage your iDevice content, one iTunes alternative named AnyTrans can be your first choice.
- It can help you add files to your device without erasing any existing data.
- It allows you to transfer purchased or non-purchased items from iDevice to iTunes/computer without effort.
- AnyTrans supports managing music, ringtones, photos, videos, books, iTunes U, contacts, messages, notes etc.
Here take music for example and show you how to manage iPhone music with AnyTrans.
Step 1. Download AnyTrans and open it > Plug in your iPhone > Click on Audio > Choose Music.
How to Manage Music on iPhone with AnyTrans – 1
Step 2. You can import, delete, or transfer selected songs from iPhone to iTunes, computer or another iDevice as per your needs.
How to Manage Music on iPhone with AnyTrans – 2
The Bottom Line
Hope this guide can help you view only unread emails on iPhone or iPad successfully. By the way, if you are interested in AnyTrans, just click here to have a 7-day free trial!
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Delete All Emails on iPhone 6/6s – This guide will show you how to delete all emails on your iPhone at once. Read More >>
- How to Manage Text Messages on iPhone – Read this post to see how to manage iPhone messages in an easy way. Read More>>
- How to Manage Contacts on iPhone – This article will introduce you a simple tool to manage your iPhone contacts. Read More >>
- How to Fix Safari Running Slow on iDevice – Read this guide to get several methods to speed up your slow Safari. Read More >>