What to Do If iMobie Software Fails to Detect Your iPhone/iPad/iPod?
We receive some feedbacks from our customers about iMobie software failing to detect their iOS devices issue. This error can be caused by the following reasons:
1. iTunes is not installed properly or initialized properly.
2. You do not install the latest version of iMobie software.
3. The anti virus software is running and blocking the connection.
4. Your USB cable is loose or broken.
To fix this issue, please follow the troubleshooting steps:
1. Reconnect the iOS device or give another USB cable a try.
2. iOS devices require Apple Mobile Device Support, which should be automatically installed with iTunes. Please download and install the latest version of iTunes on your computer to check whether iTunes can detect your iOS devices or not:
3. Please check whether you are using the latest version of iMobie software. If not, please download it from our website directly:
4. If you are connecting the iOS device to the computer for the first time, please remember to tap Trust on the device when it prompts for authorization.
5. Please close your anti virus software temporally.
If problem persists, please send log file to Support@imobie.com directly for further diagnosis.