Winamp iPod Guide - How to Get Music on iPod with Winamp
With an iPod Plug-in for Winamp, you can get music from computer to iPod using Winamp without iTunes.
Take a tour of this awarded software so that you can make use of it after reading this How to Get Music on iPod with Winamp guide.
Winamp is an old-school media player for Windows and Android devices. If you're one of Winamp fans, who never have a plan to switch the media player from Winamp to iTunes, then you can follow this guide to get your music from computer to iPod. For sure you can do this without using iTunes.
The Tools You'll Need
- A latest version of Winamp and an iPod Plug-in for Winamp
- An iPod
- A music library on computer
How to Get Music on iPod with Winamp
Step 1. the Winamp program and select "Import from iTunes" This will copy your music files from your iTunes installation and categorize them in Winamp. If you don't have an iTunes library, you may simply add files to Winamp.
Step 2. Connect your iPod to the computer > and your are going to find it in Media Library:
Step 3. Click the songs you want to add to iPod > Right click the mouse > Send > iPod:
Although Winamp Interface Is Complicated, It Just Does the Work
An Winamp Alternative Solution to Manage your iPod Music
Continuously installing, updating and removing plug-in or add-ons on Winamp is annoying no matter how much you love Winamp. So if you long for a much easier solution to manage your iPod music, PodTrans Pro is the way to go.
Can't Miss:List of 2014 Top iTunes Alternatives >
Why PodTrans Pro
PodTrans Pro brings a comprehensive iPod music management to make the impossible happen. It will guide you to backup music and movies on iPod to computer or iTunes library, especially when you got a sudden and serious hard drive failure and lost all music on it.
In addition to this, it offers you a worry-free Winamp iPod Music Adding alternative. You won't be afraid of losing the precious music after iTunes sync. Start Taking A Tour >
PodTrans Pro Overview - Simple and Self-explained Interface
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer for Free - Step-by-step iPhone guide teaches you to transfer music from iPhone to PC. Read more >>
- Transfer Windows Media Player Music to/from iTunes - Want to change your media library from Windows Media Player to iTunes? Read more >>
- Some Music Won't Sync to iPhone - Why some songs won't sync from iTunes to iPhone? We collected some feedback from our users and. Read more >>
- Copy Music from iPhone to iTunes - How do you transfer music from iPhone to iTunes library as backup? Read more >>