With the trial version of AnyTrans for Android, you can transfer 30 items (except Android Mover function) freely every day and it will last for five days from the day you downloaded. The registered version for AnyTrans for Android provides you with all features completely without any limitations.
To download the trial version of AnyTrans for Android, please refer to the link below:
Currently, AnyTrans for Android can support Android device running Android 4.0 version and higher. Please refer to this page to know more details about this:
The trial of AnyTrans for Android is valid for 5 days from the day you download it from our website. And it can help you transfer 30 items for free per day except Android Mover function. To download the free trial version, please refer to the link below:
To download and install AnyTrans for Android on Mac computer, please follow the steps below.
1. Please download AnyTrans for Android (Mac version) from the link below:
2. Click the download file named “anytrans-android-mac.dmg” and open it.
3. Drag AnyTrans for Android icon to Applications.
4. Once installed, you can find it in Applications. Then, please click AnyTrans for Android icon to enjoy more convenience.
In order to download and install AnyTrans for Android on Windows computer, please follow the steps below.
1. Please download AnyTrans for Android (Windows version) from the link below:
2. Open the download file named “anytrans-android-setup.exe”.
3. Click Install Button to install AnyTrans for Android on Windows computer.
4. Once installed, click Start button to enjoy more convenience.
5. Once clicked Start button, you will see the interface below.
If you want to update your AnyTrans for Android to the latest version, there are two ways to make it for you. The one is to check for updates from AnyTrans for Android directly.
The other one is to download the latest version of AnyTrans for Android from our official website:
To uninstall AnyTrans for Android on your computer, please follow the steps below.
For Mac: Open Finder > Click Applications > Find AnyTrans for Android program > Right-click AnyTrans for Android to choose Move to Trash > Right-click Trash to select Empty Trash.
For Windows: Open Control Panel > Choose Programs > Click Programs and Features > Find AnyTrans for Android program > Right-click AnyTrans for Android to Uninstall/Change.
To enjoy all features of AnyTrans for Android without limitations, you need to activate AnyTrans for Android with license code (product key). Please kindly follow the instruction below to activate AnyTrans for Android.
1. Please simply click Activate button on the upper right corner of AnyTrans for Android.
2. If you don’t have license code, please click Buy A License Code button to purchase AnyTrans for Android from our official website. Or if you already have one, please copy & paste the license code (product key) to avoid any typing mistakes. Meanwhile, please make sure the Internet connection is fine while registering.
3. Once AnyTrans for Android is activated successfully, the interface below will display.
In order to enjoy the purchased version of AnyTrans for Android, you need to use license code to register AnyTrans for Android. However, you might get this message while registering: Verification Failed or error code 006/009. How to solve it? Considering the rare situation you may encounter, please give below suggestions a try:
1. Please use your computer as Administrator account (Important).
2. Please copy and paste the license code directly instead of entering it manually.
3. Please make sure the Internet connection is fine while registering.
4. If the problem persists, please kindly send the screenshot about this issue to Support Team for further analysis.
The developer options will not display if you just get a new phone or you clear your device data. Please follow the detailed instruction below to launch Developer options on your Android device(take SAMSUNG as an example):
1. Open SAMSUNG > Go Settings > Click “About device” option > Click “Software info”option.
2. Click “Build number” several times, you will get the message “Developer mode has been turned on” on the interface of mobile. Then, you will see the “Developer options” after returning Settings.
To make our global users have a better user experience, AnyTrans for Android currently supports 6 languages (English, Japanese, German, French, Spanish and Arabic). Please simply follow the guide below to switch your preferred language.
Open AnyTrans for Android > Click the Menu tab on the upper left of the screen > Click Choose Language > Choose your preferred language > Click Getting Started.
Open AnyTrans for Android > Click the Menu tab on the upper right of its interface > Click Choose Language > Choose your preferred language > Click Getting Started.
How to change the export path on AnyTrans for Android? Please follow the steps below to make it:
1. Open AnyTrans for Android > Click the icon of Transfer by Category on the right side of interface.
2. Click Photo Library icon > Click the settings icon > Click Select.
3. Choose the path you want to save the exported files to computer > Click Open > Click Save.
When transferring data from Android device to computer, AnyTrans for Android currently can support to set the output format for the following data types: Call Log, Contacts, Messages and Calendar. Please refer to the screenshot below to set the output format based on your needs.
To open MTP mode on your phone, please refer to the detailed instructions below:
1. Please slide your finger from the top edge of the screen to open the “Notifications”.
2. Click on “Charging via USB” Option in “Notifications”.
3. Choose “ Transferring media files” option.
For most occasions, AnyTrans for Android can detect your device automatically once your Android device is connected to your computer. But if AnyTrans for Android fails to recognize your device after a long time, you can refer to troubleshooting steps below to fix the issue:
1. Please download the latest version of AnyTrans for Android.
2. Please check if you have enabled USB debugging option in Settings on your Android device.
3. Please check whether your USB cable is loose. If it is, please reconnect it. If USB cable is broken, please give new one a try.
4. Please make sure your Android device can be detected by your computer.
5. Check whether you have the latest version of USB Driver and ADB Driver on your computer and device. If not, download and update them from Android device official website.
6. If problem persists, please contact our Support Team for further diagnosis.
Now, AnyTrans for Android supports to detect your Android device directly within Wi-Fi connection even without USB cable. Some customers may feedback that they fail to scan QR code to make their Android devices detectable. This issue may be caused for that they have turned on Defender Firewall option on computers, while their computers connect to Local Area Network but their Android devices connect to Hotspot Network. If you encounter such issue, please refer to the detailed instructions to tackle this issue.
1. Choose Control Panel > System and Security > Windows Defender Firewall > Click Guest or Public Networks option > Turn Windows Defender Firewall off.
2. After you turn Guest or Public Networks Defender Firewall off, you can use your Android device to scan the QR code normally. After that, you can make your device detectable by AnyTrans for Android with Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to switch one device to another one as the target device when using AnyTrans for Android, please click the name of the device you prefer from the drop-down menu in the top left-hand corner.
Usually, users can use USB cable to connect android device to computer on AnyTrans for Android. However, if your computer is windows OS, you also can connect your Android device to Windows computer via Wi-Fi. Please follow the steps below to connect Android device directly within Wi-Fi connection even without USB cable.
1. Please make sure that your Android device and Windows computer are connected to the same WLAN or network.
2. Launch AnyTrans for Android on your Windows computer and click “via Wi-Fi”.
3. Please follow the steps showed in the picture to connect your Android device.
To connect phone with AnyTrans for Android via USB cable, please refer to the detailed instructions below:
1. Please connect phone to computer with a workable USB cable.
2. Once your computer detects your phone, it will install USB driver on your computer automatically.
3. Turn on USB debugging option on phone to let computer detect phone. Open phone > Go Settings > Click Developer options.
4. You will get the messages below on the interface of mobile when you choose to turn on USB debugging option. Then please click “OK” to allow USB debugging. After that, your phone will be detected via AnyTrans for Android.
How to keep the original date of the photos when exporting them from Android device to computer? Please kindly follow the steps below to make it.
1. Please make sure you are using the latest version of AnyTrans for Android. If not, please download the latest version from our website directly:
2. Choose to transfer photo in category on AnyTrans for Android > Click Photo Library.
3. Click Settings button in the menu tab > Choose "Keep the date info that was originally crated on your device" > Click Save.
4. Except that, you can select and set up the Export Path on computer when exporting photo. After finishing these settings, the photos exported to computer will show the original date.
Some users find that AnyTrans for Android creates a photo album on the Android device when importing photos from computer to device. And this whole album can’t be deleted on device directly. But you can delete the photos in the album one by one on device. If you want to delete the unwanted photo folder named From AnyTrans on AnyTrans for Android, please kindly refer to the detailed steps below:
1. Open AnyTrans for Android > Connect your device to computer > Click Photo Library > Click the albums “From AnyTrans” > Choose all the photos > Click Delete.
2. Please click the Refresh button to check whether the album is deleted successfully.
Recently, we get feedbacks from some users that AnyTrans for Android can’t load their messages/contacts/call log/calendar on Android device. Hence we prepare this article to solve the issue. (take SAMSUNG for example)
If AnyTrans for Android can’t load their messages/contacts/call log/calendar on Android device, you may see the interface as blow:
This issue is caused by that you disable the permissions of accessing the data (messages/contact/call log/calendar) on your device. To fix it, please click for more details to follow the instructions to grant these permissions of AnyTrans for Android app on your Android device. Then AnyTrans for Android can detect your messages/contacts/call log/calendar normally.
How to transfer message from Android device to computer with AnyTrans for Android? Please follow the detailed steps below to make it.
1. Open AnyTrans for Android > Connect your device to computer > Click Messages.
2. Choose the messages that you want to transfer > Click “Send to PC” button in the upper right corner to transfer your messages to computer.
If you confuse why AnyTrans needs contact permission during transferring other files, you will get more info about this issue with below post.
1. To export data to computer smoothly and quickly, we designed AnyTrans for Android to load device data in advance (on your computer) when you connect phone to computer. This is the only reason for AnyTrans for Android needs contact permission during transfer other files.
2. The transfer process does not apply any intermediate cloud services. You are the only person who can access your data, which is definitely safe.
3. iMobie promise that we never keep or collect your any private & sensitive data. Please use AnyTrans for Android at ease.
4. Meanwhile, if you still worry about this issue, please turn off all permissions after complete the operation.
If you have any questions or problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.
How to add a new calendar to your Android device with AnyTrans for Android? Please follow the detailed steps below to make it.
1. Open AnyTrans for Android > Connect your device to computer > Click Calendar.
2. Click “Add” button in the upper right corner > Type the detailed info of the calendar > Click Save.
How to transfer call log from Android device to computer with AnyTrans for Android? Please follow the detailed steps below to make it.
1. Open AnyTrans for Android > Connect your device to computer > Click call log.
2. Choose the call log you want to transfer > Click “Send to PC” button in the upper right corner.
If you want to transfer data from iOS device to Android device, the Android Mover function of AnyTrans for Android can help you make it easily. For more info, please refer to the link below:
If you meet the technical problems about AnyTrans for Android, to help us make better analysis and find a solution for you soon, please send the log file to iMobie Support Team.
Open AnyTrans for Android > Click AnyTrans for Android on the upper left of the interface > Click Send Log > Send the zip file to us as attachment via mail.
Open AnyTrans for Android > Click AnyTrans for Android on the upper right of the Menu tab > Click Send Log to Us from the drop-down menu > Send the zip file to us as attachment via mail.
If you cannot send log directly, please find error log and send it to us from this path:
Mac: /Users/Your computer name/Library/Application Support/com.imobie.AnyTrans for Android /AnyTrans for Android /LogsFolder
Windows: C: User\Your computer name\AppData\Roaming\iMobie\AnyTrans for Android\Errorlog