iMobie Support Team is here to provide solutions, tips and helpful information when you need it most. And if you have any questions or problems, we're here to help. All you request will be answered within 24 hours.
The developer options will not display if you just get a new phone or you clear your device data. Please follow the detailed instruction below to launch Developer options on your Android device(take SAMSUNG as an example):
1. Open SAMSUNG > Go Settings > Click “About device” option > Click “Software info”option.
2. Click “Build number” several times, you will get the message “Developer mode has been turned on” on the interface of mobile. Then, you will see the “Developer options” after returning Settings.
To download and install AnyTrans for Android on Mac computer, please follow the steps below.
1. Please download AnyTrans for Android (Mac version) from the link below:
2. Click the download file named “anytrans-android-mac.dmg” and open it.
3. Drag AnyTrans for Android icon to Applications.
4. Once installed, you can find it in Applications. Then, please click AnyTrans for Android icon to enjoy more convenience.
In order to download and install AnyTrans for Android on Windows computer, please follow the steps below.
1. Please download AnyTrans for Android (Windows version) from the link below:
2. Open the download file named “anytrans-android-setup.exe”.
3. Click Install Button to install AnyTrans for Android on Windows computer.
4. Once installed, click Start button to enjoy more convenience.
5. Once clicked Start button, you will see the interface below.
Now, AnyTrans for Android supports to detect your Android device directly within Wi-Fi connection even without USB cable. Some customers may feedback that they fail to scan QR code to make their Android devices detectable. This issue may be caused for that they have turned on Defender Firewall option on computers, while their computers connect to Local Area Network but their Android devices connect to Hotspot Network. If you encounter such issue, please refer to the detailed instructions to tackle this issue.
1. Choose Control Panel > System and Security > Windows Defender Firewall > Click Guest or Public Networks option > Turn Windows Defender Firewall off.
2. After you turn Guest or Public Networks Defender Firewall off, you can use your Android device to scan the QR code normally. After that, you can make your device detectable by AnyTrans for Android with Wi-Fi connection.
For most occasions, AnyTrans for Android can detect your device automatically once your Android device is connected to your computer. But if AnyTrans for Android fails to recognize your device after a long time, you can refer to troubleshooting steps below to fix the issue:
1. Please download the latest version of AnyTrans for Android.
2. Please check if you have enabled USB debugging option in Settings on your Android device.
3. Please check whether your USB cable is loose. If it is, please reconnect it. If USB cable is broken, please give new one a try.
4. Please make sure your Android device can be detected by your computer.
5. Check whether you have the latest version of USB Driver and ADB Driver on your computer and device. If not, download and update them from Android device official website.
6. If problem persists, please contact our Support Team for further diagnosis.
How to keep the original date of the photos when exporting them from Android device to computer? Please kindly follow the steps below to make it.
1. Please make sure you are using the latest version of AnyTrans for Android. If not, please download the latest version from our website directly:
2. Choose to transfer photo in category on AnyTrans for Android > Click Photo Library.
3. Click Settings button in the menu tab > Choose "Keep the date info that was originally crated on your device" > Click Save.
4. Except that, you can select and set up the Export Path on computer when exporting photo. After finishing these settings, the photos exported to computer will show the original date.
To enjoy all features of AnyTrans for Android without limitations, you need to activate AnyTrans for Android with license code (product key). Please kindly follow the instruction below to activate AnyTrans for Android.
1. Please simply click Activate button on the upper right corner of AnyTrans for Android.
2. If you don’t have license code, please click Buy A License Code button to purchase AnyTrans for Android from our official website. Or if you already have one, please copy & paste the license code (product key) to avoid any typing mistakes. Meanwhile, please make sure the Internet connection is fine while registering.
3. Once AnyTrans for Android is activated successfully, the interface below will display.
To make our global users have a better user experience, AnyTrans for Android currently supports 6 languages (English, Japanese, German, French, Spanish and Arabic). Please simply follow the guide below to switch your preferred language.
Open AnyTrans for Android > Click the Menu tab on the upper left of the screen > Click Choose Language > Choose your preferred language > Click Getting Started.
Open AnyTrans for Android > Click the Menu tab on the upper right of its interface > Click Choose Language > Choose your preferred language > Click Getting Started.