How to Tell If My Mac Has a Virus
Do Apple computers get viruses? Does my Mac has a virus? In this post, we will show you a quick and safe method to check if your Mac has a virus.
Free download MacClean and get it to clean up, optimize and secure your Mac computer. Now read on to know can an Apple computer get viruses and how to know if your Mac has a virus.
Many Mac users believe that they won’t need to worry about their Macs get viruses, but is that true? Do apple computers get viruses? A few years ago, a malware named “Flashback” infected 600,000 Macs, so your Mac can definitely get viruses.
For basic Mac users, you may not know how to tell if there are viruses on your Mac, so in this guide, we are going to show you a Safe & Easy way to check if your Mac has a virus.
Also Read: How to Delete iMessages on Mac Permanently >
The Tool We Use to Tell If Your Mac Has a Virus
- It keeps your Mac away from Malware, Trojan, Spyware, Worms, Scareware, AdWare as well as all kinds of viruses.
- It offers you three scan modes: Quick Scan, Full Scan, and Custom Scan.
- It also finds out and removes malicious cookies to protect your privacy.
- It is capable of clearing junk files from Mac like Internet junks, user junks, system junks, development junks, and more.
How to Tell If My Mac Has a Virus with MacClean – 3 Steps
Step 1. Free download MacClean, run it on your Mac.
How to Tell If My Mac Has a Virus with MacClean – Step 1
Step 2. On the left side menu, choose Security Issue. You can select Quick Scan, Full Scan, or Custom Scan (select a folder to scan). Click Scan to start.
How to Tell If My Mac Has a Virus with MacClean – Step 2
Step 3. If there are viruses on your Mac, MacClean will list them. You can locate, quarantine, or delete them as you need.
How to Tell If My Mac Has a Virus with MacClean – Step 3
Note: If this is the first time you use the "Security issue" of MacClean, you need to download and install the security database in “MacClean Update” section.
Update Security Database of MacClean
The Bottom Line
With MacClean, you can optimize, speed up, and secure your Mac computer with ease. Now download it and have a free trail. Any question on this guide is welcomed, and you can leave a comment below.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- What is Other in Mac Storage - This guide will show you what is Other in Mac storage and how to get rid of it. Read more >>
- How to Delete Big Files on Mac - This guide shows you how to find and delete big files on Mac. Read more >>
- How to Uninstall Apps on Mac - If you want to know how to uninstall apps on your Mac, you can get the answer here. Read more >>
- How to Permanently Delete Files on Mac - This guide will provide you a simple & safe way to permanently delete files on Mac. Read more >>