How to Transfer Music from Laptop to iPhone
Want to download some music from your laptop to iPhone? Get two ways to do that after reading this quick guide.
AnyTrans is a powerful iTunes alternative to manage your iPhone music on computer. Download the free trial to have a try after reading this guide on how to transfer music from laptop to iPhone 7/6s/6/se/5s/5c/5/4.
Besides iPod/iPod touch, an iPhone could also be a good music player for music lovers to enjoy their favorite songs. After buying one iPhone, In order to reach the collected free songs on computer, some of you would like to transfer songs from laptop to iPhone directly instead of using streaming services such as Spotify.
iTunes is widely used by iPhone users to sync music from laptop to iPhone, but instead of merging with the previous songs on iPhone, iTunes will wipe the existing music during the syncing process. Besides the typical iTunes way, in this guide, we will show you an iTunes alternative to get music from laptop to iPhone without data-loss.
You May Like: How to Sync Music from Mac to iPhone with Ease >
AnyTrans is an iOS file manager that gives you best music management experience:
- Sync music from laptop to iPhone selectively without replacing existing songs.
- Transfer music from iPhone back to laptop or iTunes freely.
- Extract your iTunes Library and copy music from iTunes to iPhone.
- Copy songs from iDevice to another, like from iPhone to iPhone, from iPhone to iPod, etc.
- Massively delete songs from your iPhone to free up space.
Solution 1. How to Transfer Music from Laptop to iPhone without iTunes
Step 1. Download AnyTrans Free Trial to laptop, install and run it. Connect iPhone to laptop via cable.
Step 2. Click "Audio" > "Music" to manage iPhone songs.
How to Transfer Songs from Laptop to iPhone – Step 2
Step 3. Click "+" at top-right corner menu bar, select songs you want and import them to iPhone by clicking "Open". After this, all selected songs will be transferred from laptop to iPhone Music app.
How to Copy Music from Laptop to iPhone – Step 3
After transferring successfully, you’ll find these songs in your Music list now and you can enjoy them on your iPhone at anytime.
Check Transferred Songs in iPhone
By using the top-right menu bar on the screenshot we showed above, you can delete iPhone songs, extract iPhone music to laptop and even directly transfer songs to another iOS device, such as iPod/iPad or another iPhone.
Also Read: How to Sync Music from iPhone to Computer >
Solution 2. Sync Music from Laptop to iPhone with iTunes
Using iTunes will wipe all the media files on the device, such as music, iBook, ringtones, etc. So, if you don't want to lose any data on your iPhone, suggest you adopting the Solution 1.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to your laptop and launch iTunes.
Step 2. Click the phone icon.
Step 3. In “Summary” section, scroll down and under “Options”, uncheck “Automatically sync when this iPhone is connected”, and click “Apply”.
Step 4. If you need to add music to iTunes library, click File in the menu bar, and select “Add to Library”, choose the song on computer click Open.
How to Sync Music from Laptop to iPhone with iTunes
Step 5. Choose Music, and click Sync Music. You can sync the entire music library or the selected songs from laptop to your iPhone. Click Apply.
Transfer Music from Laptop to iPhone with iTunes
The Bottom Line
Now without iTunes, you can use AnyTrans to easily copy music from laptop to iPhone without erasing. In addition, this tool is also helpful for transferring pictures, videos, contacts and more from/to your deivce. If you would like, you can even use it to backup text messages, notes to computer. And good news is that AnyTrans now provides you free trial version download. Thanks for your viewing, and welcome any comments on this topic how to transfer songs from laptop to iPhone. Of course, if there are some iTunes sync problems you meet, you can also post it here to discuss.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Copy Music from iPhone iPad iPod to Flash Drive – This guide will show you an easy way to transfer music from iDevices to flash drive. Read more >>
- How to Move Music from Computer to iPad – If you need to find a good solution to transfer music from computer to iPad, this guide will show you how to make it. Read more >>
- How to Copy Music from iPhone to iPod – Read on this guide to know how to transfer music from iPhone to iPod in an easy way. Read more>>
- How to Download Music from iCloud – This guide will show you how to download music from iCloud with ease. Read more >>