Yes. AppTrans is 100% safe since Norton and McAfee officially certificate our products as “Safe Software”. And it is also SSL-secured.
AppTrans supports iOS devices running iOS 7 and higher currently.
It’s quite easy to install AppTrans on your computer. Please just install it from the steps below:
1. Download AppTrans with the following download link:
2. Click the downloaded file named “apptrans-en-mac.zip” and open it. After that, you can run AppTrans directly or drag it to Applications to run it.
There are two ways to update AppTrans to the latest version. One is to check for updates from AppTrans directly.
The other one is to download the latest version of AppTrans from our official website straightforwardly:
To uninstall AppTrans on your computer, please follow the steps below.
Open Finder > Click Applications > Find AppTrans> Right-click AppTrans to choose Move to Trash > Right-click Trash to select Empty Trash.
No, you can’t download AppTrans on your iOS device. This issue is caused because AppTrans is desktop based software. You need to download and install it on computer. Then, you can use AppTrans to transfer app and app data from device to your computer or from computer to your device.
Our customers may encounter the same issue if the macOS version is older than 10.11. Thus, to avoid the compatibility issue, please check your macOS version. If your macOS version is before 10.11, please upgrade it to use our product normally. Or you can download & install AppTrans on your family or friends' computer to give it a new try.
If your macOS version is compatible with AppTrans, considering this rare issue, please kindly provide us with a log file to our Support Team directly for further analysis.
Please open Finder > Go > Go to Folder > Enter:
~/Library/Application Support/com.imobie. AppTrans/AppTrans/LogsFolder and send the files in the folder to us as attachment.
We receive some feedbacks from our customers about AppTrans failing to detect their iOS devices issue. This error can be caused by the following reasons:
1. iTunes is not installed properly or initialized properly.
2. You do not install the latest version of AppTrans.
3. The anti virus software is running and blocking the connection.
4. Your USB cable is loose or broken.
To fix this issue, please follow the troubleshooting steps:
1. Reconnect the iOS device or give another USB cable a try.
2. iOS devices require Apple Mobile Device Support, which should be automatically installed with iTunes. Please make sure that iTunes/Finder can detect your device.
3. Please check whether you are using the latest version of AppTrans. If not, please download it from our website:
4. If you are connecting the iOS device to the computer for the first time, please remember to tap Trust on the device when it prompts for authorization.
5. Please close anti virus software temporally.
6. If problem persists, please send a log file to Support Team directly for further diagnosis. And our Support Team will provide you with available solutions as soon as possible.
An .ipa (iOS App Store Package) file is an iOS application archive file which stores an iOS app. Each .ipa file includes a binary and can only be installed on an iOS or ARM-based MacOS device. Files with the .ipa extension can be uncompressed by changing the extension to .zip and unzipping.
Considering this issue, please kindly make sure that you can log in your iCloud account on your computer in iCloud official website successfully:
And then, please log in it in our software with correct Apple ID and password.
Please make sure that the Internet connection is stable while logging Apple ID.
If the problem persists, please kindly send the screenshot about this issue to Support Team for further analysis.
If you experience the technical issues while using AnyTrans, to help us make better analysis and find a solution for you soon, please send the log file to iMobie Support Team.
It is easy to send the log:
Open AppTrans > Click Feedback button > Click Submit.