How to Screenshot on Mac in 3 Ways
Searching for ways to screenshot on your Mac computer? Read on this guide to get the detailed steps of taking a screenshot on Mac.
Get MacClean downloaded and installed on your Mac to get ready for clearing and speeding up your Mac in an easy way.
It happens that you might want to share an excellent moments in movies, a complicated installation steps, some spam notifications or anything else you see on your Mac screen on Facebook/Twitter/Ins and other social medias, that’s why Mac screen capture is a one of the basic skills in our daily life. Thus we’re going to give a detailed explanation about how to screenshot on Mac in this post.
How to Screenshot on Mac with Ease
1. How to Screenshot Part of Screen on Mac
Step 1. Open all the apps and windows you want to screenshot on Mac.
Step 2. Press Command + Shift + 4 and your cursor will change to a cross-hair reticle.
Step 3. Put your cursor at the corner of the portion you want to capture, and then drag your cursor to the area in a rectangle. Your screenshot will show up on your desktop as .png format when you release your mouse.
2. How to Screenshot the Entire Screen on Mac
Step 1. Make sure that the screen displays all the content you want to take a screenshot.
Step 2. Press Command + Shift + 3 at the same time. Then you’ll hear a camera shutter click if your sound is on, and your screenshot will be saved in .png format in desktop.
3. How to Screenshot An Open Window
Step 1. Open the app or window you want to screenshot.
Step 2. Press Command + Shift + 4 and your cursor will turn into a cross-hair reticle.
Step 3. Click the Spacebar and the cursor will change to a camera > put the camera icon on the window you want > left click to take the screenshot on Mac.
What if your Mac is running slower than before or has ran out of RAM? MacClean is absolutely a great helper to clean up the system junk, Internet junk, cookies, history and etc. to speed up your Mac and free up more space. It’s designed to make your Mac run faster and safer than ever. Let’s get it to Mac and discover more >
Clearing Your Mac with MacClean
Don’t Miss: How to Clean Up Startup Disk on Mac
The Bottom Line
It’s quite easy to take screenshots on Mac with the instructions above. What’s more, you can also make your Mac cleaner and faster by MacClean. Just download it and have a free trial >
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Clean MacBook Air in A Safe Way – Read this tip to get a reliable way to clean up your MacBook Air. Read More >>
- 11 Methods to Speed Up your Mac – This guide offers 11 easy methods to make your Mac run faster. Read More >>
- Simple Tips to Free Up Space on Mac – It explains 8 useful tips to free up space on Mac without efforts. Read More >>
- How to Clean MacClean MacBook Pro Hard Drive – This post gives a fast and safe solution to clean your MacBook Pro Hard Drive. Read More >>