How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPad
Delete some valuable photos from iPad accidentally? This guide shows you how to recover deleted Camera Roll, Photo Stream, and Photo Library photos from iPad.
Download this amazing iPad recovery tool PhoneRescue for iOS on your computer after reading this guide on how to recover deleted photos from iPad with or without backup.
Rumor says that the latest iPad – iPad Air 3 will be released this fall with an advanced camera and LED flash. It would be fantastic to take and view photos on your iPad. However, you may lose those lovely photos due to many reasons, such as mistaken deletion, iOS upgrade, jailbreak, device crash, or even get your iPad broken, lost or stolen.
- Although the new iPad didn’t come this fall, iOS 11 is released as expected. Most of you can’t wait to try the new system, but you may meet various kinds of iOS problems and may suffer a failed update. Don’t forget to make full preparation before update your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch 6th. If you are unlucky and lose your photos on iPad during the update, you can get 3 ways to recover them by reading this guide.
Although we know that restoring the iDevice with iTunes or iCloud backup helps you recover deleted files on iPad, it is limited to that you have created a backup in advance, or say goodbye to your lovely photos. Fortunately, in this post, we will recommend you a powerful tool named PhoneRescue for iOS, which supports recovering deleted files and data directly on iPad, from iTunes or iCloud backup. Next, let’s have a look at this powerful tool and see what makes it stand out.
A Brief Introduction to PhoneRescue for iOS
Just like other iOS data recovery applications, PhoneRescue for iOS also is developed to help users recover deleted files on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, and it features with some unique advantages:
- Supports recovering as many as 22 types of iOS contents, including photos, videos, contacts, messages, call history, notes, reminders, etc – Whatever you lose from iPad, PhoneRescue for iOS helps you get them back.
- Supports recovering lost data and files on device and from iTunes or iCloud backup – No matter whether you have made backup, PhoneRescue for iOS gets back your deleted iPad photos.
- Supports previewing deleted files and data in thumbnails – You can selectively recover the deleted photos from iPad instead of all the data.
- Supports all the mods of iPad – No matter what mode of iPad you are working with, PhoneRescue for iOS can work well on it.
Part 1: How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPad without iTunes or iCloud Backup
Step 1. Open PhoneRescue for iOS > Plug in your iPad > Select Recover from iOS Device > Click on Right Arrow to enter next page.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPad without Backup – Step 1
Step 2. Only select Photos and click on OK to start scanning this kind of data.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPad without Backup – Step 2
Step 3. Preview and select the photos you want to recover > Click on Recover button to get them back to your iPad or computer.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPad without Backup – Step 3
Can’t Miss: How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPad >
– This tutorial can be also applied to recover deleted photos from iPhone or iPod touch.
– If you are working with iPad 1, you also can switch to DFU Mode to get a deeper scan so that you can restore more lost data.
If you struck on a more desperate situation, such as your iPad is broken, lost, stolen or it can’t be recognized, you can read on this post to learn the next method to recover deleted photos from iTunes/iCloud backup.
Part 2: How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPad from iTunes/iCloud Backup
If you want to recover photos to your iPad directly, you need to connect your iPad to computer.
Step 1. Just launch PhoneRescue for iOS, and choose Recover from iTunes Backup or Recover from iCloud. Here take iTunes backup for example.
How to Recover Photos from iPad with iTunes Backup – Step 1
Step 2. Select a backup and click the arrow button, if you don’t need to compare data, and then click on Only Scan Backup.
How to Recover Photos from iPad with iTunes Backup – Step 2
Step 3. Only select Photos and click on OK to start scanning this kind of data.
How to Recover Photos from iPad with iTunes Backup – Step 3
Step 4. Preview and select the photos you want to recover > Click on Recover button to get them back to your iPad or computer. Here take recover to a computer for example. You can click gear button to set the export path. Here we select 8 photos to recover to a computer and set the Desktop as the destination.
How to Recover Photos from iPad with iTunes Backup – Step 4
When recovering process completed you’ll see this page.
Selected Photos Recovery Completed
Now, you can open the destination you selected to check. You can see the selected 8 photos already back to your computer now.
Check Recovery Photos
You May Like: How to Transfer Photos from Mac to iPad without iTunes >
The Bottom Line
With PhoneRescue for iOS and the detailed tutorial about how to recover deleted photos from iPad, no matter whether you have made backup in advance, no matter your device is available, you can easily retrieve deleted photos from iPad. Except recovering deleted photos, you also can use PhoneRescue for iOS to recover deleted or lost text messages, videos, notes, contacts, reminders and other iOS data. Now Download PhoneRescue for iOS to Explore More >