How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPad with/without Backup
Delete some valuable photos from iPad accidentally? This guide shows you how to recover deleted Camera Roll, Photo Stream, and Photo Library photos from iPad, even without any backup.
Download this amazing iPad recovery tool PhoneRescue for iOS on your computer after reading this guide on How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPad with/without Backup with or without backup.
Q: How to recover deleted pictures from iPad? I have been taken a lot of photos in my college with my iPad, now I want to share them with my family, but I have been deleted some of them, now I want to get back my deleted photos from my iPad, so what can I do to recover my deleted iPad photos? Is there any way to restore the beautiful photo deleted in my iPad? Can you give me some advice?
—A user from Apple Communities
As an iOS user, besides using iPhone, you may also take and view photos on your iPad. However, you may lose those lovely photos due to many reasons, such as mistaken deletion, iOS upgrade, jailbreak, device crash, or even get your iPad broken, lost or stolen.
Although restoring iPad with iTunes or iCloud backup helps you recover deleted photos on iPad, it is limited to that you have created a backup in advance, and you also have to face the problem of losing all current iPad data. What’s worse, if you restore from a wrong backup, you’ll lose everything on iPad and can’t get back what you want. However, if you have no backup, you don't even have the chance to take such an adventure. But, don’t worry, the following text will tell you how to recover deleted photos on iPad with and without backup.
Part 1: How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPad without Any Backup
Actually, the worst situation is that you didn’t backup photos with iTunes or iCloud at all. But it’s still possible to recover deleted photos from iPad even without backup since the deleted photos not permanently deleted from your iPad before replacing by new data. They just been marked as useless and stay somewhere on your iPad. With best professional iOS data recovery tool, you can find and recover them as long as they not be overwritten by new data. So, to successfully retrieve photos from iPad, you need to stop using your iPad and with the aid of a reliable & workable tool.
Here we recommend you a professional iOS data recovery PhoneRescue, which supports recovering deleted data directly on iPad, as well as from iTunes or iCloud backup. What makes it stand out? Here are the reasons:
- It really works to help you recover deleted photos from iPad directly even without any backup. Besides, it also supports restoring photos from iTunes or iCloud backup, and allows you to fully or selectively recovery.
- Compared with traditional restoring, this restoring won’t erase any current data on your iPad. Meanwhile, it even enables you to preview deleted photos before recovering.
- Helps recover kinds of iPad photos, like photos deleted from Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Library, WhatsApp, Message app, etc.
- Besides photos, the data recovery covers more than 20+ types of iOS contents, such as videos, messages, calendar, notes, call history, notes, reminders, etc. Whatever you lose from iPad, PhoneRescue for iOS helps you get them back.
- Supports all the modes of iPad – No matter what mode of iPad you are working with, PhoneRescue for iOS can work well on it. Moreover, it also supports all iPhones and iPod touch.
Now, let’s see how to recover deleted photos from iPad without backup by using PhoneRescue for iOS. Download PhoneRescue for iOS to your Mac or PC computer prior, then follow steps below.
Step 1. Open PhoneRescue for iOS > Plug in your iPad > Select Recover from iOS Device > Click on Right Arrow to enter next page.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPad without Backup – Step 1
Step 2. Only select Photos and click on OK to start scanning this kind of data.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPad without Backup – Step 2
Step 3. Preview and select the photos you want to recover > Click on Recover button to get them back to your iPad or computer.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPad without Backup – Step 3
Can’t Miss: How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPad >
– This tutorial can be also applied to recover deleted photos from iPhone or iPod touch.
– If you are working with iPad 1, you also can switch to DFU Mode to get a deeper scan so that you can restore more lost data.
If you struck on a more desperate situation, such as your iPad is broken, lost, stolen or it can’t be recognized, you can read on this post to learn the next method to recover deleted photos from iTunes/iCloud backup.
Part 2: How to Recover Deleted Photos on iPad with iTunes/iCloud Backup
As mentioned before, traditional restoring data from iTunes or iCloud backup will erase current data and you may not sure whether the backup contains the photos you want to recover. So, here we show you how to use PhoneRescue for iOS to recover only photos from backup without data erasing, and preview the photos before recovery.
Step 1. Also download PhoneRescue for iOS and launch it on your computer > Choose Recover from iTunes Backup or Recover from iCloud. Here take iTunes backup for example.
How to Recover Photos from iPad with iTunes Backup – Step 1
Step 2. Select a backup and click the arrow button, if you don’t need to compare data, and then click on Only Scan Backup.
How to Recover Photos from iPad with iTunes Backup – Step 2
Step 3. Only select Photos and click on OK to start scanning this kind of data.
How to Recover Photos from iPad with iTunes Backup – Step 3
Step 4. Preview and select the photos you want to recover > Click on Recover button to get them back to your iPad or computer. Here take recover to a computer for example. You can click gear button to set the export path. Here we select 8 photos to recover to a computer and set the Desktop as the destination.
How to Recover Photos from iPad with iTunes Backup – Step 4
When recovering process completed you’ll see this page.
Selected Photos Recovery Completed
Now, you can open the destination you selected to check. You can see the selected 8 photos already back to your computer now.
Check Recovery Photos
You May Like: How to Transfer Photos from Mac to iPad without iTunes >
The Bottom Line
With PhoneRescue for iOS and the detailed tutorial about how to recover deleted photos from iPad, no matter whether you have made backup in advance, no matter your device is available or not, you can easily retrieve deleted photos from iPad. Now download PhoneRescue for iOS to get your iPad photos back >
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPad
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone with/without Backup
- How to Recover Deleted Files from iPad Even Without Backup
- How to Recover Photos from Broken iPhone
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone without Computer
- 2018 Best iPhone iPad Data Recovery Software Review