How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPad
Delete some valuable photos from iPad accidentally? This guide shows you how to recover deleted Camera Roll, Photo Stream, and Photo Library photos from iPad.
Download this amazing iPad recovery tool PhoneRescue on your computer after reading this guide on how to recover deleted photos from iPad with or without backup.
Rumor says that the latest iPad – iPad Air 3 will be released this fall with an advanced camera and LED flash. It would be fantasist to take and view photos on your iPad. However, you may lose those lovely photos due to many reasons, such as, mistaken deletion, iOS upgrade, jailbreak, device crash, or even get your iPad broken, lost or stolen.
- Although the new iPad didn’t come this fall, iOS 10 is released as expected. Most of you can’t wait to try the new system, but you may meet various kinds of iOS problems and may suffer a failed update. Don’t forget to make full preparation before update your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch 6th. If you are unlucky and lose your photos on iPad during the update, you can get 3 ways to recover them by reading this guide.
Although we know that restoring the iDevice with iTunes or iCloud backup helps you recover deleted files on iPad, it is limited to that you have created backup in advance, or say goodbye to your lovely photos. Fortunately, in this post we will recommend you a powerful tool named PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery, which supports recovering deleted files and data directly on iPad, from iTunes or iCloud backup. Next, let's have a look at this powerful tool and see what makes it stand out.
A Brief Introduction to PhoneRescue
Just like other iOS data recovery applications, PhoneRescue also is developed to help users recover deleted files and data on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, and it features with some unique advantages:
- Supports recoverring as many as 22 types of iOS contents, including photos, videos, contacts, messages, call history, notes, reminders, etc – Whatever you lose from iPad, PhoneRescue helps you get them back.
- Supports recovering lost data and files on device and from iTunes or iCloud backup – No matter whether you have made backup, PhoneRescue gets back your deleted iPad photos.
- Supports previewing deleted files and data in thumbnails – You can selectively recover the deleted photos from iPad instead of all the data.
- Supports all the mods of iPad – No matter what mode of iPad you are working with, PhoneRescue can work well on it.
Part 1: How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPad without iTunes or iCloud Backup
This tutorial is suit for those who lose photos from iPad but their device is available. Let's started it!
Step 1. Open PhoneRescue > Plug in your iPad > Select Recover from iOS Device > Click on Right Arrow to enter next page.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPad without Backup – Step 1
Step 2. Select Photos > Preview and select the photos you want to recover > Click on To Computer button to get them back.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPad without Backup – Step 2
Can't Miss: How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPad >
- This tutorial can be also applied to recover deleted photos from iPhone or iPod touch.
- If you are working with iPad 1, you also can switch to DFU Mode to get a deeper scan so that you can restore more lost data.
If you struck on a more despair situation, such as, your iPad is broken, lost, stolen or it can't be recognized, you can read on this post to learn the next method to recover deleted photos from iTunes/iCloud backup.
Part 2: How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPad from iTunes/iCloud Backup
You will not need to connect your iPad to computer. Just launch PhoneRescue, and choose Recover from iTunes Backup or Recover from iCloud.
If you choose Recover from iTunes Backup: Choose a backup > Click Right Arrow > Select Photos > Preview and choose the deleted photos > Click To Computer button.
How to Recover Photos from iPad with iTunes Backup
If you choose Recover from iCloud: Sign in with your Apple ID > Take some minutes to download the backup you need > Click on Right Arrow to scan the backup > Preview and choose the deleted photos > Click To Computer button.
How to Recover Photos from iPad with iCloud Backup
You May Like: How to Transfer Photos from Mac to iPad without iTunes >
The Bottom Line
With PhoneRescue and the detailed tutorial about how to recover deleted photos from iPad, no matter whether you have made backup in advance, no matter your device is available, you can easily retrieve deleted photos from iPad. Except recovering deleted photos, you also can use PhoneRescue to recover deleted or lost text messages, videos, notes, contacts, reminders and other iOS data. Now Download PhoneRescue to Explore More >
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Photos from iPad to Mac - Read this step-by-step tutorial to learn a new way to transfer photos from iPad to Mac. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPad - Don't know how to share photos between iPhone and iPad? Read this post to figure it out! Read more >>
- How to Transfer Photos from PC to iPad - This step-by-step tutorial teaches you how to transfer photos from Windows computer to iPad. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPad to PC - Don't know how to transfer photos form iPad to Windows computer? Read this post to make it in minutes! Read more >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPad to Computer – Read on this guide to know how to get photos from iPad to computer. Read more >>
- How to Import Photos from iPhone to Mac – Have no idea on importing pictures from iPhone to your home Mac? This tutorial is what you are looing for.Read more >>