How to Download Music to iPod Nano/Shuffle
Want to get music from computer to iPod nano or iPod shuffle? Read this guide to learn a quick method.
Download this award-winning application to manage your iPod music in an easy way. Now read on to learn how to download songs to iPod nano and shuffle without iTunes.
Apple introduced its first iPod in 2001, and by 2014 there are more than 390 million iPod users according to a statistic. So for one of the most frequently asked questions is: How to download free music to my iPod (nano, shuffle, or touch)?
iTunes Store is the first place to go. iTunes dominates up to 80% music downloading and purchasing market share, and the iPod owners rarely miss a music and music video offered by iTunes for free. You can search, browse and download music videos through the iTunes. Search or browse music videos by artist, album, song, genre or other category. Free download a music video by clicking its free tag and entering your iTunes Store account user name and password. Your selected music videos are saved to your iTunes library for syncing to your iPod nano or iPod shuffle.
How to Download Music to Your iPod Nano/Shuffle without iTunes
iTunes is capable of syncing music to your iPod nano and shuffle but it will erase the existing songs. To transfer your downloaded music from computer or iTunes library to iPod without data loss, you can try AnyTrans. Check the main features of AnyTrans:
- Download music from iTunes Library or computer hard drive to iPod nano, shuffile, touch without erasing data.
- Transfer songs from iPod to iTunes Library.
- Copy music from one iPod to another directly.
- Delete music from iPod in bulk.
Download AnyTrans, and run it. To download music from iTunes to iPod nano/shuffle: Connect with your iPod nano or shuffle > Click on iTunes Library option > Choose Music you need > Click the Send to iDevice button.
How to Download Music from iTunes to iPod Nano/Shuffle
To download songs from computer to iPod nano/shuffle:
Step 1. Open AnyTrans on your computer, and connect your iPod nano/shuffle with computer.
Step 2. Click Audio, and then select Music.
How to Download Music to iPod Nano/Shuffle from Computer - Step 2
Step 3. Click “+” button and select songs from computer and the tap “Open” to download music to your iPod nano/shuffle.
How to Download Music to iPod Nano/Shuffle from Computer - Step 3
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer Music from iPod to iTunes Library - AnyTrans allows you to transfer music from iPod to iTunes library for saving them as backup. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPod to iPhone – This guide will show you a quick way to transfer songs from iPod to iPhone. Read more >>
- iPhone to iPhone Music Transfer - How to Transfer Music from Old iPhone to a new iPhone. Read more >>
- Copy Music from Computer to iPod - How to Copy Music from Computer to iPod without iTunes limits. Read more >>