iMobie Support Team is here to provide solutions, tips and helpful information when you need it most. And if you have any questions or problems, we're here to help. All you request will be answered within 24 hours.
We receive some feedbacks from our customers about AnyTrans failing to detect their iOS devices issue. This error can be caused by the following reasons:
1. iTunes is not installed properly or initialized properly.
2. You do not install the latest version of AnyTrans.
3. The anti virus software is running and blocking the connection.
4. Your USB cable is loose or broken.
To fix this issue, please follow the troubleshooting steps:
1. Reconnect the iOS device or give another USB cable a try.
2. iOS devices require Apple Mobile Device Support, which should be automatically installed with iTunes. Please download and install the latest version of iTunes on your computer to check whether iTunes can detect your iOS devices or not:
3. Please check whether you are using the latest version of AnyTrans. If not, please download it from our website:
4. If you are connecting the iOS device to the computer for the first time, please remember to tap Trust on the device when it prompts for authorization.
5. Please close anti virus software temporally.
If problem persists, please send log file to Support Team directly for further diagnosis. And our Support Team will provide you with available solutions as soon as possible.
Some customers feedback to us that AnyTrans fails to load their messages on device so they are unable to manage their messages.
This issue is caused by that Apple values user's privacy, so it won't let the third party software detect your messages directly. As these data are stored in Sandbox, AnyTrans only can access them from backups. Thus, would you please check whether you have already had backups of your device on your computer? If not, please click Back up Now to create new backup. After that, AnyTrans will show all your messages.
If you have backed up your device but AnyTrans fails to detect the current messages, please click refresh button.
If problem persists, please contact our Support Team directly for further analysis. And our Support Team will provide you with solutions as soon as possible.
How to keep the original date of the photos when exporting photos from iOS device to computer? Please follow the steps below to transfer photos with the original date.
1. Please make sure you are using the latest version of AnyTrans. If not, please download the latest version from our website directly:
2. Click AnyTrans on the upper left of the computer interface > choose Preference.
3. Click General > Choose "Keep the date info that was originally crated on your device" in the Export Option.
After finishing these settings, the photos exported to computer will show the original date.
If you still have any questions or problems, please do not hesitate to contact Support Team directly for further help.
When AnyTrans fail to transfer your photos, please follow the troubleshooting steps below to solve this issue:
To fix this issue, please refer to the following suggestions.
1. Please make sure you are using the latest version of AnyTrans. If not, please download the latest version of AnyTrans from our website directly:
2. Please check whether all photos are viewable on your iOS device.
3. If problem persists, please connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi. Then, please go Settings > iCloud. Please check whether you have turned iCloud photo library and choose to optimize iPhone Storage. If so, it would cause that your photos are uploaded to iCloud and do not exist in your device temporarily.
4. Then, to solve this issue, please choose to download and keep Originals. After downloading photos to your device successful, you can transfer them normally.
If you still have any questions or problems, please do not hesitate to contact Support Team for further help. And our Support Team will provide you with solutions as soon as possible.
Occasionally, you may find that the transferred contacts are not listed in alphabetical order on your device after finishing Clone/Merge process.
To fix this issue, please give below suggestion a try:
Please go Settings on your device > General > Language & Region > Change your preferred language to other language > Done.
Then, please switch back to your preferred language again. After that, all contacts will show in alphabetical order.
Some customers may meet this situation that AnyTrans pops up Error Code -37 or 37. The error code will show if you don’t turn off Find My iPhone /iPad/ iPod touch option on device when you are using AnyTrans.
The reason why you need to turn off Find My iPhone /iPad/ iPod touch is that Apple values user’s privacy, so it won’t let the third party software to detect user’s private data when Find My iPhone /iPad/ iPod touch is turned on. Therefore, please refer to this detailed page to turn off Find My iPhone /iPad/ iPod touch temporarily:
If the problem persists, to help us make better analysis and find a solution for you soon, please kindly provide us a log file to Support Team.
Once you purchase and install AnyTrans on your computer, the first thing is to register it with the license code (product key). However, you might get this message: Verification Failed. How to solve it? Considering the rare situation you encountered, please give below suggestions a try:
1. Please use your computer as Administrator account (Important).
2. Please copy and paste the license code directly instead of entering it manually.
3. Please make sure the Internet connection is fine while registering.
4. If the problem persists, please kindly send the screenshot about this issue to Support Team.
Some users find that AnyTrans creates an album on the device when importing photos to device. And this album can’t be deleted on device directly. This is because Apple blocks the permission to delete the photos transferred by the third party software on device directly.
If you want to delete the unwanted AnyTrans photo folder on your device, please follow the detailed steps below:
Open AnyTrans > Connect your device to computer > Click Photos > Click Albums > Right-Click the album “From AnyTrans” > Click Delete.
To let our global customers have a better user experience, AnyTrans currently supports 7 languages (English, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Arabic and Simplified Chinese). Please simply follow the guide below to switch your preferred language.
Open AnyTrans > Click the Menu tab on the upper left of the screen > Click Choose Language > Choose your preferred language > Click Getting Started.
Open AnyTrans > Click the Menu tab on the upper left of its interface > Click Choose Language > Choose your preferred language > Click Getting Started.
AnyTrans currently can support importing ringtones for 25 seconds, 40 seconds and at their original length. To set your preferred length of ringtone with the help of AnyTrans, please refer to the steps below:
Open AnyTrans > Connect your device to computer > Click Audio – Ringtones > Click the settings button > Choose the length of ringtones you want to transfer > Click Save.
No, AnyTrans can not help you merge photos currently. To get more info about file types supported by Merge feature, please refer to this page.
AnyTrans currently can support setting the output format of the data: Safari History, Contacts, Call History, Calendar, Messages, Notes, Safari Bookmarks and Reminders. And you can refer to the screenshot below to set the output format based on your needs.
If you use AnyTrans to back up your iOS devices (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch), AnyTrans will save the backups in the following path by default:
For Mac: /Users/Your computer name/Library/Application Support/ MobileSync/Backup
For Windows: C:\Users\Your computer name\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup
AnyTrans currently supports both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Windows OS: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP (64bit & 32bit)
Mac OS: macOS High Sierra Beta, macOS Sierra, OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8
If you want to get more technical specifications about AnyTrans, please refer to this page.
AnyTrans currently supports exporting messages in html, text and pdf formats.
There are two ways to update AnyTrans to the latest version. One is to check for updates from AnyTrans directly.
The other one is to download the latest version of AnyTrans from our official website straightforwardly: https://www.imobie.com/anytrans/download.htm
Yes, the price for AnyTrasn includes lifetime updates if you buy it from our official website.
No, you can’t download AnyTrans on your iOS device. This issue is caused because AnyTrans is desktop based software. You need to download and install it on computer. Then, you can use AnyTrans to manage all iOS contents for iOS devices.
To enjoy all features completely without limitations, please simply click Activate button to purchase AnyTrans from our official website. Or if you already have one, please copy & paste the license code to avoid any typing mistakes. At the same time, please make sure that the Internet connection is fine while registering.
Once AnyTrans registers successfully, the interface below will display.
Although both Merge and Clone function in AnyTrans can transfer data between iOS devices, they have the differences.
Merge function helps you merge data between iOS devices, including Media Data, Personal Info and App (except for photos). It won’t erase data on the target device and the duplicated data can be skipped automatically. Clone function enables you to copy all data from one iOS device to another one, including Media data, Personal Info, Photos and App Data. But be careful that the corresponding data on target device will be overwritten, including messages, contacts, notes, call history, Safari bookmarks and photos.
If you meet the technical problems about AnyTrans, to help us make better analysis and find a solution for you soon, please send the log file to iMobie Support Team (email@example.com).
For Mac version:
Open AnyTrans > Click AnyTrans on the upper left of the interface > Click Send Log > Send the zip file to us as attachment via mail.
For Windows version:
Open AnyTrans > Click the Menu tab > Click Send Log to Us from the drop-down menu > Send the zip file to us as attachment via mail.
If you cannot send log directly, please find error log and send it to us from this path:
Mac: /Users/Your computer name/Library/Application Support/com.imobie.AnyTrans /AnyTrans /LogsFolder
Windows: C: User\Your computer name\AppData\Roaming\iMobie\PhoneClean\Errorlog