With the trial version of AnyTrans, you will be able to transfer 30 items within 3 days in each type.But some functions cannot be used with the trial version such as Phone to iPhone, App Restore, Backup Restore, Social Messages Restore/Transfer, etc. To get more information about AnyTrans, please refer to this page. If AnyTrans meets your expectation, welcome to download and give it a try.
Currently, we have 4 types of activation codes: 1 Year Plan, Lifetime Plan, Family Plan and Business Plan.
With 1 Year Plan, the activation code is valid for 1 year.
With the other three types, you can enjoy lifetime free upgrade and support.
AnyTrans currently supports both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Windows OS: Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista (both 32bit and 64bit)
Mac OS: macOS Catalina, macOS Mojave, macOS High Sierra, macOS Sierra, OS X 10.11
If you want to get more technical specifications about AnyTrans, please refer to this page.
AnyTrans supports iOS devices running iOS 5 and higher currently. Please refer to this Spec page to know more details.
Yes. AnyTrans is 100% safe since Norton and McAfee officially certificate our products as “Safe Software”. And it is also SSL-secured. You can check it on the bottom of the purchase page from this link .
Currently, AnyTrans provides 3 versions based on price difference. Please refer to the following table to get more info:
You can refer to this page to get more info about Business Plan.
If the payment failed, would you please try following instructions to solve the issue?
1. Please double check the credit card information you entered.
2. Please check whether your credit card has not expired.
3. Please check if your payment account has sufficient funds.
4. When payment failed, you should be able to receive detailed information about the failed transaction from your bank. Don’t hesitate to contact your bank and request further help.
It’s quite easy to install AnyTrans on your computer. Please just install it from the steps below:
1. Click the downloaded file named “anytrans-ios-en-mac.dmg” and open it.
2. Double-click the icon to start the AnyTrans installation process.
3. Click “Install Now”. After you click the button, the install process will be initiated automatically.
4. Once the install process completes, you can find AnyTrans in your Applications.
1. Double click the file named “anytrans-ios-en-setup.exe” you downloaded from our official website.
2. Please click Install button.
3. After you click the button, the install process will be initiated automatically.
4. Once the install process completes, you can find AnyTrans in your Applications.
No, you can’t download AnyTrans on your iOS device. This issue is caused because AnyTrans is desktop based software. You need to download and install it on computer. Then, you can use AnyTrans to manage all iOS contents for iOS devices.
To uninstall AnyTrans on your computer, please follow the steps below.
For Mac: Open Finder > Click Applications > Find AnyTrans > Right-click AnyTrans to choose Move to Trash > Right-click Trash to select Empty Trash.
For Windows: Open Control Panel > Choose Programs > Click Programs and Features > Find AnyTrans > Right-click AnyTrans to Uninstall/Change.
There are two ways to update AnyTrans to the latest version. One is to check for updates from AnyTrans directly.
The other one is to download the latest version of AnyTrans from our official website straightforwardly.
AnyTrans cannot be opened on your PC may be caused by that the configuration file is corrupted by the system environment on your computer. To recreate the system environment, please follow the steps below:
1. Delete the file named “iMobie_Inc” from the path below: C:\Users\pc\AppData\Local\iMobie_Inc
2. Please try to open AnyTrans again.
If you meet any error messages like “download blocked”, please turn off the antivirus or firewall programs temporarily to download AnyTrans again. If the problem persists, please contact Support Team for further help.
Usually, this issue may be caused by unstable or poor Internet connection. Please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
1. Make sure your Internet connection is working properly.
2. Quit the installation. And then, relaunch the process again.If the problem persists, please contact Support Team for further help.
To enjoy all features completely without limitations, please simply click Activate button to purchase AnyTrans from our official website. Or if you already have one, please copy & paste the activation code to avoid any typing mistakes. At the same time, please make sure that the Internet connection is fine while registering.
1. Please click Unlock Full Version button in orange in the upper right corner > click Activate Now button.
2. Enter your account and the activation code ( Order ID ) > click Activate button.
Once you purchase and install AnyTrans on your computer, the first thing is to register it with the activation code (product key). However, you might get this message: Verification Failed. How to solve it? Considering the rare situation you encountered, please give below suggestions a try:
1. Please use your computer as Administrator account (Important).
2. Please copy and paste the activation code directly instead of entering it manually.
3. Please make sure the Internet connection is fine while registering.
4. If the problem persists, please kindly send the screenshot about this issue to Support Team.
Some users may find that AnyTrans goes back to the free trial version every time you open it. And this issue is caused by online certification. Please follow the steps below to figure it out:
1. Click the More button in the upper right corner of the software.
2. Choose the Cancel Authorization button.
If you want to change or update your purchased email address, please contact the support team and provide the old purchased email or order number, and the new email address.
To let our global customers have a better user experience, AnyTrans currently supports 7 languages (English, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Arabic and Italian). Please simply follow the guide below to switch your preferred language.
Open AnyTrans > Click the Menu tab on the upper left of the screen > Click Choose Language > Choose your preferred language > Click Getting Started.
Open AnyTrans > Click the Menu tab on the upper right of its interface > Click Choose Language > Choose your preferred language > Click Getting Started.
AnyTrans currently supports 2 appearances, Classic White and Space Black.
If you use Mac, there is no appearance button on AnyTrans interface. But you can change the appearance from steps below:
Open System Preferences > General > Select Light (white) or Dark
AnyTrans currently can support setting the output format of the data: Safari History, Contacts, Call History, Calendar, Messages, Notes, Safari Bookmarks and Reminders. And you can refer to the screenshot below to set the output format based on your needs. After clicking To Mac/PC button, you can set the output format for your personal data. Take contacts as an example, please check the screenshot below.
AnyTrans currently can support importing ringtones for 25 seconds, 40 seconds and at their original length. To set your preferred length of ringtone with the help of AnyTrans, please refer to the steps below:
Open AnyTrans > Connect your device to computer > Click Preference on AnyTrans menu > Click the “Import Ringtones” option > Choose the length of ringtones you want to transfer > Click Save.
Please follow the steps below to change the backup path:
1. Open AnyTrans > Connect your iOS device via a USB cable
2. Click the Backup Manager feature on the interface.
3. Click Change option > Choose the backup path you prefer > Click Open button
We receive some feedbacks from our customers about AnyTrans failing to detect their iOS devices issue. This error can be caused by the following reasons:
1. iTunes is not installed properly or initialized properly.
2. You do not install the latest version of AnyTrans.
3. The anti virus software is running and blocking the connection.
4. Your USB cable is loose or broken.
To fix this issue, please follow the troubleshooting steps:
1. Reconnect the iOS device or give another USB cable a try.
2. iOS devices require Apple Mobile Device Support, which should be automatically installed with iTunes. Please download and install the latest version of iTunes on your computer to check whether iTunes can detect your iOS devices or not.
3. Please check whether you are using the latest version of AnyTrans. If not, please download it.
4. If you are connecting the iOS device to the computer for the first time, please remember to tap Trust on the device when it prompts for authorization.
5. Please close anti virus software temporally.
If problem persists, please send log file to Support Team directly for further diagnosis. And our Support Team will provide you with available solutions as soon as possible.
If you want to switch one device to another one as the target device when using AnyTrans, please click the name of the device you prefer from the listed devices.
If AnyTrans fails to detect Android device when you use iOS Mover function, this issue can be caused by the following reasons:
1. You do not install the latest version of AnyTrans.
2. You do not turn on USB debugging in Settings on Android device.
3. Your USB cable is loose or broken.
4. Your Android device cannot be detected by computer.
5. You do not use the latest version of USB Driver and ADB Driver on your computer and device.
To fix this issue, please follow the troubleshooting steps:
1. Check whether you are using the latest version of AnyTrans. If not, please download it.
2. Check if you have enabled USB debugging option in Settings.
3. Reconnect the iOS device or give another USB cable a try.
4. Please make sure your Android device can be detected by the computer.
5. Check whether you have the latest version of USB Driver and ADB Driver on your computer and device. If not, download and update from your Android device official website.
No. AnyTrans can be applied to multiple iOS devices.
How to keep the original date of the photos when exporting photos from iOS device to computer? Please follow the steps below to transfer photos with the original date.
a. Please make sure you are using the latest version of AnyTrans. If not, please download the latest version from our website directly.
b. Please Open AnyTrans > Click Preference on AnyTrans menu.
c. Click “Export Photos” option > Tick "Keep the date info that was originally created on your device." option > Click Save.
Some users find that AnyTrans creates an album on the device when importing photos to device. And this album can’t be deleted on device directly. This is because Apple blocks the permission to delete the photos transferred by the third party software on device directly. If you want to delete the unwanted AnyTrans photo folder on your device, please follow the detailed steps below:
Open AnyTrans > Connect your device to computer > Click Device Manager feature > Click Photos > Click Albums > Select unwanted items > Click Delete.
How to add a new photo album to iOS device with AnyTrans? Please follow the detailed steps below to make it.
a. Open AnyTrans > Connect your device to computer > Click Photos icon on AnyTrans interface > Click Albums.
b. Click +button > Type the name of the photo album > Click OK.
c. Drag photos from computer to the new album or Click to add new content.
How to set export format for Live Photos? Please follow the steps below to make it.
a. Open AnyTrans > Connect your device to computer
b. Please click Preference option under AnyTrans menu > Click Export Photos > Choose the export format you want to keep for Live Photos > Click Save.
How to select all photos on iOS devices? Please refer to the steps below to select all photos of your iOS device on AnyTrans.
Change the preview mode > Click the inbox next to Image.
How to set export format for photos? Please follow the steps below to make it.
a. Open AnyTrans > Connect your device to computer.
b. Click the Preference option under AnyTrans menu > Click Export Photos > Choose the export format you want to keep for your Photos > Click Save.
When AnyTrans fails to transfer your photos, please follow the troubleshooting steps below to solve this issue:
a. Please make sure you are using the latest version of AnyTrans. If not, please download the latest version of AnyTrans from our website directly.
b. Please check whether all photos are viewable on your iOS device.
c. If problem persists, please connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi. Then, please go Settings > iCloud. Please check whether you have turned iCloud photo library and choose to optimize iPhone Storage. If so, it would cause that your photos are uploaded to iCloud and do not exist in your device temporarily.
d. Then, to solve this issue, please choose to download and keep Originals. After downloading photos to your device successfully, you can transfer them normally.
If you still have any questions or problems, please do not hesitate to contact Support Team for further help. And our Support Team will provide you with solutions as soon as possible.
If your device is iPhone 7 and later and the iOS system is after iOS 11, you may meet this situation that you can’t open the transferred photos to computer due to format issue.
Considering this issue, please go to Settings on your device > click Photos option > set photos as TRANSFER TO MAC OR PC as Automatic to solve this issue.
If AnyTrans fails to delete the photos on your PC, the reason is that your device is not detected as portable device. Please follow the steps below to check whether your iOS device is successfully detected as portable device or not.
a. Click This PC > Computer Management > Device Manager > Portable Devices.
b. If your iOS device is detected as portable device, you can see “Apple iPhone” after clicking “Portable Devices”.
c. If not, “Portable Devices” will not be listed after you hit “Device Manager”. In this case, please reconnect your iOS device.
How to add a new playlist from computer on AnyTrans? Please follow the steps below to make it.
1. Open AnyTrans > Connect your device to computer > Click Music.
2. Unfold Music > Click Songs > Click Edit button in the bottom > Type the name of the Playlist > Click OK.
3. Drag songs from computer to the new playlist or Click to add new content.
Please follow the steps below to add music files as ringtones:
1. Open AnyTrans > Click Ringtones option.
2. Click the “+” button on the upper right of the screen > Choose the music files > Click Open.
Please follow the steps below to add music from computer to iOS device:
1. Open AnyTrans > Click Music - Songs option.
2. Click “+” button on the upper right of the screen > Choose the music > click Open.
Please follow the steps below to delete ringtones:
1. Open AnyTrans > Click More icon on AnyTrans interface.
2. Click Ringtones option > Select the ringtones you really want to delete > Click the delete option > Click
With AnyTrans, you are able to manage the music in albums in an easy way. Please follow the instructions below to transfer music from device to computer.
1. Open AnyTrans and connect your device to computer with the USB cable.
2. Click Music icon on AnyTrans interface.
3. Click Music > Songs > Album.
4. Click To PC button to transfer music in albums to computer.
Please follow the steps below to transfer contacts from computer to iPhone:
1. Open AnyTrans > Click More icon on AnyTrans interface.
2. Click Contacts option > Click “From Computer To Device” button on the upper right of the screen > Select the contacts you want to transfer > Click Open button.
Occasionally, you may find that the transferred contacts are not listed in alphabetical order on your device after finishing transfer process.
To fix this issue, please give below suggestion a try: Please go Settings on your device > General > Language & Region > Change your preferred language to other language > Done.
Then, please switch back to your preferred language again. After that, all contacts will show in alphabetical order.
AnyTrans currently supports exporting messages in html, text and pdf formats. You can set the export format before start the transfer process.
Yes. AnyTrans supports to transfer messages between iOS devices with Phone to iPhone function. For more info, please refer to this page.
Some customers feedback to us that AnyTrans fails to load their messages on device so they are unable to manage their messages.
This issue is caused by that Apple values user's privacy, so it won't let the third party software detect your messages directly. As these data are stored in Sandbox, AnyTrans only can access them from backups. Thus, would you please check whether you have already had backups of your device on your computer? If not, please click Back up Now to create new backup. After that, AnyTrans will show all your messages.
If problem persists, please use AnyTrans to make a full backup and check the messages in the backup. Please refer to the link below to make a full backup.
If problem still persists, please contact our Support Team directly for further analysis. And our Support Team will provide you with solutions as soon as possible.
This issue happens because the restriction of Google. If AnyTrans App is downloaded from Google Play, AnyTrans will be unable to detect the messages on Android device.
How to solve this issue? Please download the AnyTrans App on your Android device at first. After that, AnyTrans will detect your messages on your Android device normally.
With Phone to iPhone function under Phone Switcher feature, you are able to transfer contacts from Android to iOS device easily. Please follow the detailed steps below:
1. Open AnyTrans > Click Phone Switcher function on AnyTrans interface.
2. Connect iOS and Android device to AnyTrans > Click Phone to iPhone option > Click Next button > Select Contacts category > Click Next button > Wait for the transfer process.
If you use AnyTrans to back up your iOS devices (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch), AnyTrans will save the backups in the following path by default:
For Mac: /Users/Your computer name/Library/Application Support/ MobileSync/Backup
For Windows: C:\Users\Your computer name\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup
To back up your iOS device with AnyTrans, please follow the steps below.
1. Please open AnyTrans and click the Backup Manager icon on the interface.
2. Please click Back Up Now button.
Some users may find it difficult to turn off Air Backup function on AnyTrans. Please follow the steps below to turn off this function.
1. Open AnyTrans > Click Backup Manager feature > Click “Back up Now” Button.
2. Turn off "Enable AirBackup" option.
Some users may find that their iOS devices cannot be detected by AnyTrans in Air Backup function after updating iTunes to 12.8 and higher. The reason is that you do not choose “Sync with this iPhone over Wi-Fi” option in iTunes. Please follow the steps below to choose this option:
Connect your iOS device to computer > Open iTunes > Click Device button > Tick “Sync with this iPhone over Wi-Fi” in Options.
With App Downloader, you can download your needed apps on your computer. The downloaded apps are stored in the path below:
C:\Users\Your computer name\AppData\Roaming\iMobie\AnyTrans\DownloadApp
For Mac: Users/Your computer name/Library/Application Support/com.imobie.AnyTrans/AnyTrans/LocalLibrary
Under folder LocalLibrary, you can find a folder named by the Apple ID. In it, you can find the downloaded apps.
Some customers may meet this situation that AnyTrans pops up Error Code -37 or 37. The error code will show if you don’t turn off Find My iPhone /iPad/ iPod touch option on device when you are using AnyTrans.
The reason why you need to turn off Find My iPhone /iPad/ iPod touch is that Apple values user’s privacy, so it won’t let the third party software to detect user’s private data when Find My iPhone /iPad/ iPod touch is turned on. Therefore, please refer to this detailed page to turn off Find My iPhone /iPad/ iPod touch temporarily.
If the problem persists, to help us make better analysis and find a solution for you soon, please kindly provide us a log file to Support Team.
If you meet the technical problems about AnyTrans, to help us make better analysis and find a solution for you soon, please send the log file to iMobie Support Team.
It is easy to send log:
Open AnyTrans > Click Feedback button > Click Submit
Due to Android principles, the official WhatsApp version won’t let the third party software access its data. In this case, to access and transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone, you need to install WhatsApp enhanced version temporarily. After completing transfer process, you can install official WhatsApp version on your Android device again. It’s sorry for this inconvenience.Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
You can request a refund by filling the form here. Our support team will contact you to provide further assistance soon.
If you have requested a refund but haven’t received it yet, it may be the following reasons:
1. There is a delay with processing your refund.
Once a refund is confirmed by us, it usually takes 3 to 5 business days for the funds to be credited to your account. However, depending on the transaction type it may take longer over busy festive periods.
2. A chargeback has been requested.
Once a chargeback has been requested the funds will be frozen by the payment authority (card issuer/bank/ PayPal etc.) until the verdict of the chargeback request has been determined. Please contact the payment company or card issuer to request further details regarding their chargeback procedures.
We offer two solutions for our customers if they end up with the wrong product accidentally.
1. We can provide you a $10 discount to purchase the correct product if you would like to keep the wrong product as well. Just contact us and we will get that set up for you.
2. You can purchase the correct product from iMobie Online Store, and then contact us with the details of both orders. We can then assist and get the wrong order refunded back to you.
If you have repeated payments on AnyTrans and only want to keep one of them, you can request a refund here. We will assist you to process the refund.
Usually, the payment platform will send you an email to inform you that your subscription will 0expire in 7-15 days. The email will also provide you the instructions to cancel the “Automatic Renewal Service". If you need any further assistance, you can also contact our support team here for further assistance.