How to Restore Contacts from iCloud Selectively
If you backup your iPhone contacts using iCloud, you can get back deleted contacts by restoring from iCloud. Read this guide to learn how to do that.
PhoneRescue is an iTunes/iCloud backup extractor that enables you to view and recover data in iPhone backup. Try it after reading this guide on how to restore contacts from iCloud.
You'd typically need to restore iPhone contacts from iCloud when you mistakenly erase the contacts on the iPhone or upgrade to a new iPhone. In this post, we're going to introduce you two methods to restore contacts from iCloud entirely or selectively.
Firstly, we will talk about how to restore contacts from iCloud selectively by extracting contacts from iCloud with an iPhone backup extractor PhoneRescue.
Check the main features of PhoneRescue
- It supports recovering up to 28 types of iOS data from your iPhone, iPad or iPod, including contacts, messages, notes, voice memos, voicemails, photos, app data, etc.
- It gives you three recovering modes: Recover from an iOS Device, Recover from iTunes Backup, and Recover from iCloud. So you can easily restore contacts from iCloud with PhoneRescue.
- It allows you to preview the contacts before recovering, and lets you decide which contacts you want to restore.
- It allows you to keep the recovered contacts on your computer in csv and vcf format.
How to Restore Contacts from iCloud with PhoneRescue
Step 1. Download and install PhoneRescue > Launch it and choose "Recover from the iCloud" > Click "Next" button on the bottom right corner and login your iCloud.
How to Restore Contacts from iCloud with PhoneRescue – Step 1
Step 2. Select a backup and click the Download button > Wait for the downloading, once finished click Next button.
How to Restore Contacts from iCloud with PhoneRescue – Step 2
Step 3. Preview and restore contacts from iCloud. You can take a preview of contacts, like the phone numbers, email addresses, and choose what you want to restore and save them to your device or computer by clicking on the Recover buttons on the bottom right corner.
How to Restore Contacts from iCloud with PhoneRescue – Step 3
How to Restore Contacts from iCloud on iPhone
If you have updated to a new iPhone 6s, and you need to restore all contacts from iCloud to your iPhone (so you won't worry about erasing all existing contacts), you can try this method:
Open Settings on your iPhone > iCloud > Log in with the iCloud account that stores your contacts > Toggle contacts on if it is off > Keep on My iPhone > Merge.
How to Restore Contacts from iCloud to iPhone
The Bottom Line
Does this post about how to restore iPhone contacts from iCloud help you to restore contacts from iCloud? If yes, don't forget to share it with more people. Any problems, welcome to share them in the Comments Section below.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone -A quick method to help you recover deleted contacts from iPhone. Read more >>
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Computer - Read this post to learn a way to transfer iPhone iPad contacts to computer in minutes. Read more >>
- How to Backup Contacts on iPhone - To show you how to backup your contacts on iPhone easily and quickly. Read more >>
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone - This post tells you a quick way about how to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone. Read more >>