How to Transfer Files from iPad to PC
How to transfer files from iPad to PC? This guide tells you a simple method to easily transfer any files from your iPad to Windows PC without iTunes.
Download this iPad File Transfer AnyTrans for iOS on your computer to freely transfer files from iPad to PC (Windows 7/8/10). AnyTrans for iOS works for PC and Mac and supports iOS 6/7/8/9/10.
Apple’s iPhone 7 and 7 Plus have been released in this Sep, have you prepared well for the new round of iPhone to iPhone Upgrade? If not yet, you can take a minute to read our comprehensive and detailed How to Transfer iOS Data from an Old iPhone to a New iPhone tutorial.
It is quite gratifying that we can easily sync files like Music, Photos, Movies, and iBooks from computer to iPad. Thanks to the new iPad’s retina display, reading, watching movies, and showcasing photos on iPad become very delightful. If you want to copy your iPad files to your home PC computer without iTunes, you will not want to miss this guide.
Related Reading: How to Set up New iPad Correctly >
Below a tutorial will show you a shortcut to transfer files from iPad to Windows PC. Absolutely, before starting tutorial about how to transfer files from iPad to PC, you need to know the tool we’ll use firstly.
Must Read: How to Sync Contacts from iPhone to iPad >
The Tool We’ll Use
To transfer any kind of files from iPad to PC, you need to choose an efficient iPad to PC file transfer tool that enables you to move files between iPad and PC computer with ease. And iMobie AnyTrans for iOS is the tool that meets all your needs.
- It supports transferring more than 20 kinds of iOS contents from iPad to PC, including iBooks, Music, Photos, Videos, Text Messages, Movies, Calendar, Contacts, Notes, etc.
- It allows you to put files onto your iPad from PC/Mac without wiping data.
- It’s compatible with all models of iPads, no matter old iPad or new iPad Pro/Air/Mini.
- It can be downloaded to Windows 7/8/10/XP/Vista and Mac OS (X).
- Guarantees you 100% Safe & Security. During this process, all the contents on your iPad will be kept safe, and you won’t lose any data or file
How to Transfer Files from iPad to PC Computer with iMobie AnyTrans
Step 1. Install AnyTrans for iOS on your PC, run it, and then connect your iPad to PC. Wait for AnyTrans for iOS to load your iPad contents. If you want to transfer kinds of iPad files to PC quickly, click the Content To PC shortcut.
How to Transfer iPad Files to PC with AnyTrans for iOS – Step 1
Step 2. Select the files you want to transfer from iPad to PC, set the destination on your computer, and then click the Start Transfer button. After it is done, the exported files will be stored in a folder named “AnyTrans-Export-2016-XX-XX”.
Transfer iPad Files to PC with AnyTrans for iOS – Step 2
Note: You can also transfer selected files from iPad to PC. Here we will take books in your iPad as an example. On the AnyTrans for iOS homepage, click on the Books button, select the books you want to transfer, and then click the To PC button.
How to Transfer Files from iPad to Windows PC with AnyTrans for iOS – Step 3
– With AnyTrans for iOS, you can transfer any kind of iOS content you like from iPad to PC, even the Music, Notes, Calendar and Videos that can’t be transferred by iTunes.
– This tutorial also can be applied to transfer files to computer from iPhone, iPod and iPod touch.
– If you are looking for ways to transferring files from iPad to Mac computer, you can get the answers from this post: How to Transfer Files from iPad to Mac >
The most magical trick to speed up your PC is to migrate OS from HDD to SSD. Although moving Windows to an SSD is not an easy task, AOMEI Backupper Standard helps remove the hassle in minutes. Click to learn how to transfer Windows 10 from HDD to SSD >
How to Transfer Files from iPad to Windows PC with iTunes
That is right – iTunes now enable users to transfer some files from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, with iOS 4 later, to PC directly. How? Here are the steps below.
1. Connect your iPad to your Windows computer, and click your device.
2. Choose Apps option on the left side.
3. Scroll down to File Sharing, you can select the app on your device that contains the files, from the list on the left.
4. From the list on the right, select the file you want to transfer, and click “Save to”.
5. In the pop-up box, choose the destination where you want to save the file, and click Open. The file will be saved to the selected destination on your PC.
However, the iTunes File Sharing feature does not support all iOS files and documents, so normally we recommend you applying method 1, with ease and no effort.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, it is easy enough to transfer files from iPad to PC. More than anything, AnyTrans for iOS supports transferring more than 20 kinds of iOS files and data among iDevices, computer and iTunes library, even between two different iDevices. No matter what kind of files you want to transfer, no matter where you want to transfer to, iMobie AnyTrans for iOS can help you make it easily and quickly! Free Download AnyTrans for iOS to Explore More >