How to Turn off TWO-STEP VERIFICATION in iCloud?
Apple always values security and privacy and provides a number of ways to secure user’s Apple ID and protect user’s privacy, including strong passwords and two-step verification. With turning on two-step verification, you can’t login in your iCloud account on the third party software due to Apple restriction. Thus, please turn off two-step verification in iCloud temporarily to fully facilitate iCloud function on AnyTrans. To disable two-step verification in iCloud, please follow the steps below.
1. Sign in to iCloud account with your Apple ID and password.
Sign in to iCloud
2. All your iCloud contents will display. Then, please choose Settings option.
iCloud Settings Option
3. Please choose Apple ID Manage option.
Apple ID Management Option
4. Please input your Apple ID and password again.
Input your Apple ID
5. Then, you need to verify your identity by choosing a trusted device to receive a verification code.
Verify Your Identity
6. Enter verification code sent to your iPhone.
Enter Verification Code
7. Please click Edit option under Security.
Choose Security Option
8. Please choose Turn Off Two-Step Verification. Next, select new security questions and answers to turn off your two-step verification.
Turn Off Two-Step Verification