How to Access and See Contacts on iCloud
How to access iCloud contacts online? Read this post to learn two methods to access and see contacts on iCloud.
Download AnyTrans to try its amazing features after reading this guide on two methods to access iPhone contacts on iCloud.
Apple's iPhone 7 is expected to launch in 2016, have you prepared well for the new round of iPhone to iPhone Upgrade? If not yet, you can take a minute to read our comprehensive and detailed How to Transfer iOS Data from an Old iPhone to a New iPhone tutorial.
Although we can restore our iPhone from iCloud to get back the lost contacts, it's not recommended to do so because all your previous data will be replaced with the backup. At this moment, we prefer to selectively extract contacts from iCloud rather than restoring. The best way to go is accessing your iCloud to view the contacts you need.
Don't Miss: How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Your iPhone
In this post we will offer you 2 ways to access contacts from iCloud online from a web browser and access iCloud contacts by extracting them from backup.
Part 1. How to Check Contacts on iCloud Via iCloud Website
Step 1. Open iCloud.com and input your iCloud account and password at the home page. After successfully login, click the "Contacts" icon at the main page and go to the contacts page.
How to Check Contacts on iCloud Via iCloud Website – Step 1
Step 2. You can check all of your contacts and manage them by creating or editing groups/contact. Of course, you can even export contacts (VCards) to your Mac or Windows computer.
How to Check Contacts on iCloud Via iCloud Website – Step 2
Note: iCloud website make you be able to view and manage parts of content on your iCloud for free, such as Mail, Contacts, Notes and Calendar. But now you can't reach messages, videos and some other info via this site.
Part 2. How to Access Contacts on iCloud with AnyTrans
AnyTrans is an iOS file management solution to transfer/backup your iPhone content, and extract files in iTunes or iCloud backup. It allows you to access iCloud backup and view contacts, notes, messages, call history and more. You are enabled to download these files to computer in readable format.
Step 1. Keep your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch connected to your computer after you download AnyTrans and install it.
Step 2. Click on iCloud button. Input your Apple ID and password.
How to Access Contacts from iCloud Easily – Step 2
Step 3. If you successfully login, take some minutes to download the latest backup, and select the "Contact" item. Now you can check contacts and download the contacts you want to computer.
How to Access Contacts from iCloud Easily – Step 3
The Bottom Line
Except accessing contacts from iCloud, AnyTrans can also be used to extract photos, videos, messages and other iOS data from iCloud and iTunes backup. Why Not Download and Try It Now >. If this guide is useful, please kindly share it with your family and friends.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- 3 Methods to Access iCloud Backup from PC - This guide provide you 3 methods to access iCloud. Read more >>
- How to Get My Contacts Back on My iPhone - This post shows you the way to get your contacts back on iPhone. Read more >>
- Two Ways to Get Contacts Back from iCloud - There are two ways for you to get contacts from iCloud. Read more >>
- How to Restore Deleted Contacts on iPhone - You can restore your deleted contacts on iPhone by reading this article. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>