How to Retrieve Photos from iCloud Backup
How to retrieve photos from iCloud? Read this post to get two iCloud backup extracting tools to recover photos from iCloud to iPhone/iPad/ iPod touch without erasing your device.
Download PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery to access/view iCloud data and retrieve them from backup to iPhone/Mac/PC without restoring your device.
Through our survey, over 79% iPhone users rely iPhone / iTunes / iCloud to store their important personal data. In order to help you extract useful photos, messages, notes and more from your backup, we composed this 2017 iPhone Backup Extractor Software Review for your reference.
You may lose or delete some important iPhone/iPad photos because of some reasons, which may be iOS upgrade issue, jailbreak fail, factory reset, device broken/stolen, or just mistakenly deleting. No matter what the reason, fortunately, if you have backed up your device to iCloud frequently, you always have the chance to restore your lost photos from iCloud.
Normally, to get back deleted photos from iCloud backup, you have to restore your iPhone or iPad/iPod touch with the whole backup, and all the data on your device will be replaced by the contents in the iCloud backup, which most of us don’t want. So, in this post we offer you two new ways to get photos from iCloud and iCloud backup without restoring and erasing. In addition, you can selectively download photos from iCloud to your computer, or your new iPhone X/8 (Plus)/iPad/iPod touch.
Tool You Could Have a Try to Get Photos from iCloud to iPhone X/8/7/6s/6
1. You can easily access and preview the photos in the iCloud backups, and other data.
2. Just like the saying above, PhoneRescue does not replace your device with the whole backup. You can selectively download the photos you want, without erasing.
3. You can directly retrieve photos from iCloud to your iPhone iPad, or also save them to your computer (PC/Mac).
4. If you turn on iCloud Photo Library on your device, your photos are already stored in iCloud, so they aren't included in your iCloud backup. But PhoneRescue is good at retrieving photos from both iCloud and iCloud backup. No need to worry about anything.
So why not download it now, and follow the steps below for how to retrieve photos from iCloud, or iCloud backup respectively?
How to Retrieve Photos from iCloud with PhoneRescue
Step 1. Run PhoneRescue on your PC/Mac > Choose Recover from iCloud > Click right arrow.
How to Retrieve Photos from iCloud - Step 1
Step 2. Sign in your iCloud account.
How to Retrieve Photos from iCloud - Step 2
Step 3. Choose Photos box.
How to Retrieve Photos from iCloud - Step 3
Step 4. Then it will show you all photos syncing to iCloud. Choose the photos you would like to get back, and then click on To Computer button to download them to your PC/Mac.
How to Retrieve Photos from iCloud - Step 4
How to Retrieve Photos from iCloud Backup with PhoneRescue
Please ensure that you have backed up your iPhone to iCloud by checking on your iPhone with steps below: Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup > Manage Storage > Device Name > Check the date of the backup created.
With this data recovery, you just need 5 steps to recover photos from iCloud backup to iPhone.
Step 1. Download PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery to your computer, install and run it.
Step 2. Choose "Recover from iCloud" and click "Next" to login iCloud account.
How to Retrieve Photos from iCloud Backup - Step 2
Step 3. Select iCloud Backup.
How to Retrieve Photos from iCloud Backup - Step 3
Step 4. Select one iCloud backup > Click "Download". Then it would pop up a screen to enable you choose the exact data you would like to recover. So check Photos option and click OK button to download the backup. It would take you some times to download the whole backup on iCloud server. After downloading, select one iCloud backup and click "Next" to analyze/access content in it.
How to Retrieve Photos from iCloud Backup - Step 4
Step 5. Select Photos on the left side to preview all Camera Roll photos in iCloud backup. Now you can select your wanted pictures and click "To Computer" to export them to computer, and then download the iCloud photos to iPhone.
How to Get Photos from iCloud Backup - Step 5
If you have not found the photos you want, it probably because they are not contained in this backup file. You can try another backup file to check; Or you can directly recover them from your iPhone iPad without backup, and here is the guide to help you: How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone without Backup >
The Bottom Line
If there are some important photos in iTunes backup instead of iCloud, you can also use PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery and AnyTrans to extract them. And, actually you can extract more than photos from iTunes or iCloud. For example, PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery enables you get 15+ types of files from iTunes or iCloud backup. So why not download PhoneRescue to restore photos from iCloud now?
View and Access Data or Content from iCloud (Backup)
Check and View Text Messages in iCloud > By Joy, Jun. 9, 2017
Extract Photos from iCloud (Backup) >By Vicky, Sept 03, 2016
Extract Messages from iCloud (Backup) > By Joy, Sept. 03, 2016
Get WhatsApp Messages from iCloud Backup > By Joy, Apr. 27, 2017
Extract or Get Data/Files from iCloud (Backup) > By Vicky, Jun. 9, 2017
Access and View Files in iCloud Backup > By Joy, Oct. 28, 2016
Download iCloud Backup to PC/Mac Computer > By Vicky, Aug. 1, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Retrieve Deleted Photos on iPhone Directly without Backup - Read this post to retrieve deleted iPhone photos easily and quickly. Read more >>
- How to Undelete Videos from iPhone iPad and iPod touch - This quick guide teaches you to undelete videos on iOS devices with a few clicks. Read more >>
- How Can I Recover Deleted or Lost File on iPhone iPad - Read this post to retrieve deleted iOS contents with PhoneRescue. Read more >>
- How Could You Restore Deleted iPhone Contacts - This step-by-step tutorial teaches you to restore contacts with ease. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>