How to Recover Photos from iCloud Backup
How to recover photos in iCloud? Read the post to get a new but reliable way to recover photos from iCloud to your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, or to Mac or PC computer.
How to recover photos in iCloud? In general, you can recover photos from iCloud by visiting iCloud online to export the photos as long as you’ve enabled iCloud Photo Library on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, or restoring the iCloud backup that contains the photos you need.
But unfortunately, if you deleted the photos from iPhone while iCloud Photo Library was on, they may also be removed from iCloud online because of the auto sync feature. Recovering photos from iCloud backup may work, however, all the data on iOS device will be replaced by the content in iCloud backup.
Here in the post, we introduce you a new way to recover photos from iCloud backup without restoring and erasing. With an excellent iCloud backup extractor, you can selectively recover iCloud photos to your computer, or to your iPhone X/8/7/6s/6 or iPad/iPod touch.
The Tool You Can Have a Try to Recover Photos from iCloud Backup
To help you recover photos from iCloud, PhoneRescue for iOS is strongly recommended, which has been trusted by millions of iOS users for data recovery. Check its outstanding features below:
- Recover photos from iCloud backup without restoring and erasing. You can preview the photos in iCloud backups, and choose the photos you prefer most to recover.
- Retrieve photos from iCloud to the Photos app on your iPhone iPad directly , or save them to your computer (PC/Mac).
- Besides photos, it also supports recovering messages, videos, contacts, notes, calendar as well as other files from iCloud backup.
- Support downloading the whole iCloud backup to Mac/PC computer, so that you can view and manage the iCloud content locally.
How to Recover Photos from iCloud Backup Without Restoring
Please ensure that you have backed up your iPhone to iCloud by checking on your iPhone with steps below: Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup > Manage Storage > Device Name > Check the date of the backup created.
With PhoneRescue for iOS, you just need 4 steps to recover photos from iCloud backup to iPhone.
Step 1. Go to the Download Page of PhoneRescue, choose Download for iOS to download it on your computer > Run it > Choose Recover from iCloud mode > Click Next to login your iCloud account. If you want to recover photos to your iPhone directly, just connect your device to the computer.
Step 2. Select iCloud Backup.
Step 3. Select one iCloud backup > Click Download. Then it would pop up a screen to enable you choose the exact data you would like to recover > Check Photos only and click OK button to download the backup. After the process is completed, select one iCloud backup and click Next to analyze/access content in it.
Step 4. Select Photos on the left side > Choose the photos you want to retrieve > Click To Device button to get them back to iPhone’s Photos App directly, or click To Computer button to recover them to PC/Mac computer.
If you have not found the photos you want, it probably because they are not contained in this backup file. You can try another backup file to check; Or you can directly recover them from your iPhone iPad without backup, and here is the guide to help you: How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone without Backup >
The Bottom Line
If there are some important photos in iTunes backup instead of iCloud, you can also use PhoneRescue for iOS or AnyTrans for iOS to extract them. And actually, you can extract more than photos from iTunes or iCloud. For example, PhoneRescue for iOS enables you to get 15+ types of files from iTunes or iCloud backup. So why not download PhoneRescue for iOS to restore photos from iCloud now?
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Retrieve Deleted Photos on iPhone Directly without Backup
- How to Undelete Videos from iPhone iPad and iPod touch
- How Can I Recover Deleted or Lost File on iPhone iPad
- How Could You Restore Deleted iPhone Contacts
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac