How to Delete Junk Files on Mac Easily
How to delete junk on Mac? This guide offers one simple method to clean Mac from junk, caches, cookies, and temporary or malicious files on your MacBook/iMac/Mac mini.
Download this junk files remover to delete junk from your Mac by following this how to tutorial. Supports all Mac desktop and laptop computer.
Q: "On my computer I have got 30GB of junk files. I looked for it everywhere. In both Libraries and other folders. So, is there some method to identify those files and delete them?"
-- A User from Apple StackExchange
Although the Apple Mac is known for its good self-maintenance which requires less maintain job, it also needs a cleaning session which prevents the junk files from slowing down and taking up space of your Mac. These junks like Internet temp files, user log files, or application leftovers take a lot of gigabyte capacity and if they are left unused, it may gradually rot your Mac unless they are cleaned out.
How to Delete Junk Files on Mac
Now read on this post to know how to effectively find and remove junk files on Mac with an easy-to-use and powerful Mac cleaning software, MacClean.
Also Read: 11 Methods to Speed up Your Mac >
MacClean Main Features
- Supports All Macs – MacClean is made for all Mac desktops and laptops including MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Pro, Mac mini, etc.
- Various Types of Junks – MacClean is capable of scanning and removing Internet browsing history, downloading history, caches, cookies; User Junk; OS System Junk; application leftover; duplicate files on Mac.
- Malicious Junk Remover – MacClean lets you easily find and delete dangerous files on your Mac, no matter malicious cookies, viruses, worms, adware or some other threats.
How to Delete Junk Files on Mac with MacClean
Step 1. Free download MacClean and install it on your Mac desktop or laptop. Open MacClean from your Launchpad or directly click MacClean app from the Dock.
Step 2. On left side of this junk-cleaning tool, you can select any types of junk to have a scan on your Mac. For example, you can select System junk and click Scan.
How to Delete Junk Files from Mac – Step 2
Step 3. The scanning time depends on how much junk files stored on your Mac. After it finished the scan, you can preview the junk files, and click the Clean button to remove them.
How to Delete Junk Files from Mac – Step 3
You May Like: Two Ways to Clear Cookies on Mac >
The Bottom Line
MacClean is very easy-to-use and efficient on deleting junk files on Mac. Free download to give it a try now. Any question on this post or MacClean is warmly welcomed, please feel free to tell us in the comment section. If this guide is helpful for you, don't hesitate to share it with your friends.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Clean MacBook Air in a Safe Way - Read on this guide to know how to clean your MacBook Air in a reliable way. Read more >>
- How to Clean MacBook Pro Quickly - Here you will know how to clean your MacBook Pro and make it run like new. Read more >>
- Top 15 Effective Apps for Mac Yosemite - This article collects the 15 best apps for Mac OS X Yosemite users. Read more >>
- The Most Common OS X Problems with Solutions - Read on this post to know the common Mac problems and solutions. Read more >>