How to Sync Contacts from iPhone to Mac
How to sync iPhone contacts to Mac? Keep reading to learn two methods to import ALL or SELECTED contacts from iPhone 4s/5s/6/6s/7 to Mac.
Before reading this guide on how to sync contacts from iPhone to Mac, take a tour with AnyTrans to have a new experience of iOS content management.
Apple's iPhone 7 has been launched this September, have you prepared well for the new round of iPhone to iPhone Upgrade? If not yet, you can take a minute to read our comprehensive and detailed How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial.
Apple’s iOS and Mac OS works seamlessly work seamlessly. The Continuity feature allows you to make and receive phone calls with Mac as longs as your iPhone/iPad and the Mac is on the same Wi-Fi network. It sounds really great! Moreover, you might also want to sync your iPhone contacts with Mac in order to have a copy of your iPhone contacts.
You May Like: How to Transfer Contacts from Old iPhone to iPhone 7 >
When it comes to syncing contacts from iPhone to Mac, iCloud is a good option to choose. However, you may meet some annoying situations like you have to log into same Apple ID or you have to sync all contacts not the selected items. Besides iCloud, here we also provide you an easy-to-use iPhone to Mac/PC transfer tool to sync iPhone contacts to Mac without limits.
Transfer iPhone Contacts to Mac
Part 1. How to Import Contacts from iPhone 4s/5s/6/6s/7 to Mac via AnyTrans
The first way to sync iPhone contacts to Mac is using AnyTrans. It is an all-powerful iOS file manger, which is applied to those:
- who want to break through the limitation of having to log into same iCloud account on both iPhone and Mac.
- who want to sync only SELECTED contacts from iPhone to Mac not ALL of them.
- who want to sync iPhone contacts to the Mac Contacts app and save the contacts as vCard or CSV file on Mac hard drive.
Step 1. Download and install AnyTrans for Mac, run it and connect your iPhone to computer. Click on Contacts tab.
How to Sync Contacts from iPhone to Mac with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Preview and select some or all contacts you want to sync to Mac. Click the Send to Mac Contacts button (1) to sync iPhone contacts to Mac address book, or click the Send to Mac button (2) to sync iPhone contacts to vCard or CSV files on your Mac hard drive.
How to Sync Contacts from iPhone to Mac with AnyTrans – Step 2
Also Read: How to Delete Contacts from iPhone iPad >
Check Other Outstanding Features of AnyTrans
- Supports transferring more than 20+ types of iOS data from iPhone to PC/Mac computer, including photos, videos, music, books, contacts, messages, apps, ringtones, voicemail, voice memos etc.
- Allows to sync movies, photos, songs, contacts, ringtones and more from computer to iPhone iPad without wiping data.
- Features the ability to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone including contacts so that you can upgrade to a new iPhone 7/7 Plus with no data left behind.
Related Reading: How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone >
Part 2. How to Sync Contacts from iPhone 4s/5s/6/6s/7 to Mac via iCloud
Step 1. On your iPhone, tap Settings > iCloud > Sign in with your Apple ID > Find Contacts option here and toggle it to ON.
Step 2. On your Mac, if you haven't enabled your iCloud on Mac, you should set it up first. Go to System Preferences > Find and open iCloud > Sign in with your Apple ID > Select Contacts to enable it. After then, all your iPhone contacts are synced to your Mac via iCloud.
Sync iPhone Contacts to Mac with iCloud
Also Read: How to Export Contacts from iPhone >
The Bottom Line
With AnyTrans and this detailed tutorial about how to sync contacts from iPhone to Mac, you can sync iPhone contacts to Mac with a few clicks. Naturally you can be the first experiencer of this new feature once iOS 8 is released. Why not download AnyTrans and start to sync contacts from iPhone to Mac?
Absolutely, if you meet any problem when syncing contacts from iPhone to Mac with AnyTrans, be free to contact us by emailing us or leaving a comment. We will reply to you as soon as possible! By the way, don't forget to share this how-to guide with others on Social Sites so that it can help more people.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Computer - This guide teaches you to transfer iPhone contacts to computer in minutes. Read more >>
- How to Sync Contacts from iPhone to iPad – Read on this guide to know an easy way to sync contacts from iPhone to iPad. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – This post shows you a fast way to transfer contacts to your new iPhone. Read more >>
- How Can You Download Contacts from iPhone – Here you will find a fast solution to download contacts from iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>