How to Extract Contacts from iTunes Backup
If you want to extract ONLY contacts from iPhone backup on your computer, you can find an easy & reliable way by reading this guide.
Download PhoneRescue to try it and extract data in iPhone backup. Now read this guide to learn how to extract contacts from iTunes backup.
Question: "I lose my iPhone 5 last week, and my parents buy me a brand new Samsung Galaxy today as my birthday gift. The thing is I didn't back up contacts via iCloud, so how can I extract my iPhone 5 contacts, I do iTunes backup regularly. I want to view and select the contacts from iTunes backup."
Since you have unfortunately lost your iPhone 5, there is no possibility to have your lost iPhone connected to your computer to restore contacts with iTunes. How can you extract lost but important contacts from your iPhone backup without an available iDevice?
With an iPhone backup extractor like PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery, you can still extract lost contacts from iTunes backup without an iPhone at hand.
Top Features of PhoneRescue - iOS Data Recovery
Extract iOS Data without an iDevice - even you don't have an iPhone at hand PhoneRescue could also extract and recover the contacts from iTunes backup, even if it's an encrypted one.
Extract almost all types of iOS content - including up to 25 types of personal data and multimedia files like contacts, notes, messages, call history, photos, etc.
Recover contacts from iPhone directly – If there is no iPhone backup but your iPhone is at hand, you can recover deleted or lost contacts and more from iPhone straightforwardly.
Preview specific backup contents before recovery - preview and select individual contacts instead of the entire backup that greatly saves time and efforts.
You May Like: How to Restore Contacts from iCloud >
How to Extract Contacts from iTunes Backup without iPhone/iPad/iPod
- Download PhoneRescue(choose Download for iOS) and launch it, choose "Recover from iTunes Backup", and click "Next" on the bottom right corner. (You can choose not to connect your device to computer).
- Select an iTunes backup, and click Next on the bottom right corner to access the content on you iTunes backup. And it may take you some times. Just wait.
- Click "Contacts" on the left panel to preview all contacts on iTunes backup. Just select your wanted items, and click the button on the bottom right to extract them to your computer.
How to Extract Contacts from iTunes Backup – Step 1
Extract Contacts from iTunes Backup – Step 2
Extract Contacts from iTunes Backup – Step 3
Must Read: How Do I Get My Contacts Back on My iPhone >
The Bottom Line
PhoneRescue is a comprehensive iPhone data recovery tool to extract your contacts with ease. Any question or comment about this article or PhoneRescue is welcomed. Meanwhile, don't forget to share this article with your friends.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone - This post tells how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone in quick ways. Read more >>
- How to Recover My Deleted iMessages on iPad - Read this article to figure out how to recover deleted iMessages on your iPad in minutes. Read more >>
- How to Undelete Messages on iPhone - Read this tutorial about how to undelete messages on iPhone and get them back in minutes. Read more >>
- Can you Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone - This article will show you ways to help you recover deleted text messages on iPhone. Read more >>