How to Fix iPhone No Service After iOS 11 Update with 5 Solutions
iPhone no service after iOS 11 or iOS 11.1 upgrade? This guide will tell you some useful solutions to fix the annoying iOS 11 service issues on iPhone. Also supports iOS 10.
This powerful iTunes alternative can help you manage iOS 11 devices easily. You can give it a free try after you have fixed the iOS 11 no service issue.
Many users met annoying problems after updating to iOS 10, iOS 11, like Wi-Fi not working, Bluetooth issues, touch screen problems etc. We have already talked about the above issues in the previous guides. And here we will give you some suggestions on how to fix iPhone no service issue.
Last year, users complained that their iPhone say no service after iOS 10 upgrade, on almost any model, iPhone 7/6s/6/5s/5c, especially for T-Mobile customers. This year, quite a few users also say that after they have updated their iPhone to iOS 11 and also the carrier settings, then the iPhone went wrong. Don’t worry, to help you out, here we list some basic solutions to help you fix the iOS 11 no service issue.
How to Fix iPhone No Service After iOS 11/11.1 Upgrade
Solution 1: Check the Carrier settings. Go to Settings > General > About to make it. If the update is available, then choose to update.
Solution 2: Check your Cellular settings. You can first turn off Cellular Data, and then turn it on after a few seconds.
Solution 3: Reinsert your SIM card. Take out your SIM card and reinsert it.
Solution 4: Reset Network Settings. Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
Solution 5: Reset your device. Press and hold down the Home button and wake/sleep button until the Apple logo appears. For iPhone 7 users please press Home button and "Volume Down" button to make it. For iPhone 8/X users: press and quickly release the "Volume Up" button, then press and quickly release the "Volume Down" button, finally press and hold the "Power" button.
Also Read: How to Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone >
The Bottom Line
Hope this guide can help you fix iOS 11 no service issue on iPhone X/8/7/SE/6s/6/5s successfully. If you have any new idea, please share it in Comment Section. Now give a Free Try on AnyTrans!
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Fix App Issues on iOS 11 Devices – Read this guide to learn the most common app issues and the solutions. Read More >>
- How to Fix Bluetooth Always On – This guide will tell you why Bluetooth always on in iOS 11 and how to completely turn it off. Read More >>
- How to Fix Battery Issues on iPhone iPad – Read and follow this article to fix battery problems on iPhone iPad. Read More >>
- How to Fix Cellular Data Problems on iOS 11/10 – This article offers some solutions to help you activate cellular data after iOS update. Read More >>
- How to Fix Voicemail Issues After iOS 11 Update – This post offers 8 methods to help you fix voicemail not working after iOS update. Read More >>
- How to Fix iOS 11 Screen Recording Not Working – Read and follow this guide to fix iOS 11 screen recording not working issue. Read More >>