YouTube videos are not being able to play on any of your devices? Finding a simple & quick way to solve this problem? Here in this guide, we will help you fix YouTube playback error with no efforts.
“In the last few days, every video I click on gets a ‘Video Playback Error Tap to Retry’ on my iPhone and iPad YouTube app. No matter how many times I tap it, I get the same message. Anyone knows how to solve this?”
The same situation may have run into you that you couldn’t have access to any YouTube video on any of your devices, even the videos you can watch minutes ago. Actually, a large number of users have met the same error, as this is the most common error that comes out with YouTube. Then, how to solve this problem has become your top concern. In this case, here we would like to share you some simple ways to help you fix playback error on YouTube quickly. Let’s read on this guide to get more info.
1. Try to change the Internet connection to Wi-Fi. If you have done this, just delete your current Wi-Fi account and reconnect it.
2. Clear the cache files, cookies, history and temporary Internet files in your browser. In addition, you can use some cache cleaner to clear cache files on your devices.
3. Swipe down the video and release it. Then, sign out the YouTube app on your device and log in again to find the videos to play.
4. Update your device and make sure the YouTube app, browser, firmware, and flash player are in the newest version. If they are outdating, you should update them first and try to play the video again.
5. Adjust the video quality on your YouTube app. To prevent a similar problem from recurring, you should go to the Gear icon to set a preference for default video quality.
6. Disable hardware acceleration in the flash player as it could cause YouTube playback error. Then revisit the video page and play it. Right-click the video > Click Setting > Find Enable Hardware Acceleration and uncheck it.
Hope the above possible solutions clouds successfully helping you fix playback error on YouTube. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comment area.
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >