YouTube videos are not being able to play on any of your devices? Finding a simple & quick way to solve this problem? Here in this guide, we will help you fix YouTube playback error with no efforts.
“In the last a few days, every video I click on gets a ‘Video Playback Error Tap to Retry’ on my iPhone and iPad YouTube app. No matter how many times I tap it, I get the same message. Anyone knows how to solve this?”
The same situation may have run into you that you couldn’t have access to any YouTube video on any of your devices, even the videos you can watch minutes ago. Actually, a large amount of users have met the same error, as this is the most common error come out with YouTube. Then, how to solve this problem has become your top concern. In this case, here we would like to share you some simple ways to help you fix playback error on YouTube quickly. Let’s read on this guide to get more info.
1. Try to change the Internet connection to Wi-Fi. If you have done this, just delete your current Wi-Fi account and reconnect it.
2. Clear the cache files, cookies, history and temporary Internet files in your browser. In addition, you can use some cache cleaner to clear cache files on your devices.
3. Swipe down the video and release it. Then, sign out YouTube app on your device and log in again to find the videos to play.
4. Update your device and make sure the YouTube app, browser, firmware and flash player are in the newest version. If they are outdating, you should update them first and try to play the video again.
5. Adjust the video quality on your YouTube app. To prevent similar problem from recurring, you should go to Gear icon to set a preference of default video quality.
6. Disable hardware acceleration in flash player as it cloud be cause YouTube playback error. Then revisit the video page and play it. Right-click the video > Click Setting > Find Enable Hardware Acceleration and uncheck it.
Although you have learned some YouTube skills or tricks, here we still want to teach you how to download YouTube videos free and convert videos to Mp3 files. And the process is totally free, you don’t need to pay at all.
Part 1: How to Free Download YouTube Videos For Free
As an iPhone iPad content management tool, AnyTrans for iOS, is also fitted with a nice video download feature, which allows you to download YouTube videos free, and save it to computer and iPhone iPad directly. You also need to copy this video’s URL to AnyTrans’ search box, and you will get what you want. Now follow us to download YouTube videos for free with following steps:
Step 1. Download and launch AnyTrans on your Mac/PC > Click Media Downloader button on the upper middle part. If you want to download videos to your iPhone/iPad/iPod, just connect your device to the computer with USB cable.
Step 2. Choose the path to save the videos > Copy and paste the URL into the downloading area > Click the Download button to start the process.
Step 3. Click the button at the top right to check the Download process. The downloading time varies based on the size of the YouTube videos.
Also Read: How to Download Videos from Internet >
Part 2: How to Convert YouTube to Mp3 or Other Audio Files For Free
You must have tried to save audio from some favorite videos and save it in Mp3 format, but only found some paid tools. Here we recommend you a free tool named AnyGet, which allows you to search videos online, find the one you like, and then click “Convert to Mp3 Now” button to convert the selected video easily. Except this, it also supports downloading videos in video formats, like, Mp4, 3gp, and in audio formats, like m4a, webm, etc.
Hope above possible solutions cloud successfully helping you fix playback error on YouTube. Also, as you can see, AnyTrans can be your best assistant in downloading videos from any website. So, why not give it a try now.
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >
The best tool to transfer, backup and manage your iPhone iPad content, even iTunes, iCloud backup files. As easy as ABC!