iMobie Support Team is here to provide solutions, tips and helpful information when you need it most. And if you have any questions or problems, we're here to help. All you request will be answered within 24 hours.
We receive some feedbacks from our customers about AnyTrans failing to detect their iOS devices issue. This error can be caused by the following reasons:
1. iTunes is not installed properly or initialized properly.
2. You do not install the latest version of AnyTrans.
3. The anti virus software is running and blocking the connection.
4. Your USB cable is loose or broken.
To fix this issue, please follow the troubleshooting steps:
1. Reconnect the iOS device or give another USB cable a try.
2. iOS devices require Apple Mobile Device Support, which should be automatically installed with iTunes. Please download and install the latest version of iTunes on your computer to check whether iTunes can detect your iOS devices or not:
3. Please check whether you are using the latest version of AnyTrans. If not, please download it from our website:
4. If you are connecting the iOS device to the computer for the first time, please remember to tap Trust on the device when it prompts for authorization.
5. Please close anti virus software temporally.
If problem persists, please send log file to Support Team directly for further diagnosis. And our Support Team will provide you with available solutions as soon as possible.
Some customers feedback to us that AnyTrans fails to load their messages on device so they are unable to manage their messages.
This issue is caused by that Apple values user's privacy, so it won't let the third party software detect your messages directly. As these data are stored in Sandbox, AnyTrans only can access them from backups. Thus, would you please check whether you have already had backups of your device on your computer? If not, please click Back up Now to create new backup. After that, AnyTrans will show all your messages.
If you have backed up your device but AnyTrans fails to detect the current messages, please click refresh button.
If problem persists, please contact our Support Team directly for further analysis. And our Support Team will provide you with solutions as soon as possible.
How to keep the original date of the photos when exporting photos from iOS device to computer? Please follow the steps below to transfer photos with the original date.
1. Please make sure you are using the latest version of AnyTrans. If not, please download the latest version from our website directly:
2. Click AnyTrans on the upper left of the computer interface > choose Preference.
3. Click General > Choose "Keep the date info that was originally crated on your device" in the Export Option.
After finishing these settings, the photos exported to computer will show the original date.
If you still have any questions or problems, please do not hesitate to contact Support Team directly for further help.
When AnyTrans fail to transfer your photos, please follow the troubleshooting steps below to solve this issue:
To fix this issue, please refer to the following suggestions.
1. Please make sure you are using the latest version of AnyTrans. If not, please download the latest version of AnyTrans from our website directly:
2. Please check whether all photos are viewable on your iOS device.
3. If problem persists, please connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi. Then, please go Settings > iCloud. Please check whether you have turned iCloud photo library and choose to optimize iPhone Storage. If so, it would cause that your photos are uploaded to iCloud and do not exist in your device temporarily.
4. Then, to solve this issue, please choose to download and keep Originals. After downloading photos to your device successful, you can transfer them normally.
If you still have any questions or problems, please do not hesitate to contact Support Team for further help. And our Support Team will provide you with solutions as soon as possible.
Occasionally, you may find that the transferred contacts are not listed in alphabetical order on your device after finishing Clone/Merge process.
To fix this issue, please give below suggestion a try:
Please go Settings on your device > General > Language & Region > Change your preferred language to other language > Done.
Then, please switch back to your preferred language again. After that, all contacts will show in alphabetical order.
Some customers may meet this situation that AnyTrans pops up Error Code -37 or 37. The error code will show if you don’t turn off Find My iPhone /iPad/ iPod touch option on device when you are using AnyTrans.
The reason why you need to turn off Find My iPhone /iPad/ iPod touch is that Apple values user’s privacy, so it won’t let the third party software to detect user’s private data when Find My iPhone /iPad/ iPod touch is turned on. Therefore, please refer to this detailed page to turn off Find My iPhone /iPad/ iPod touch temporarily:
If the problem persists, to help us make better analysis and find a solution for you soon, please kindly provide us a log file to Support Team.
Once you purchase and install AnyTrans on your computer, the first thing is to register it with the license code (product key). However, you might get this message: Verification Failed. How to solve it? Considering the rare situation you encountered, please give below suggestions a try:
1. Please use your computer as Administrator account (Important).
2. Please copy and paste the license code directly instead of entering it manually.
3. Please make sure the Internet connection is fine while registering.
4. If the problem persists, please kindly send the screenshot about this issue to Support Team.
Some users find that AnyTrans creates an album on the device when importing photos to device. And this album can’t be deleted on device directly. This is because Apple blocks the permission to delete the photos transferred by the third party software on device directly.
If you want to delete the unwanted AnyTrans photo folder on your device, please follow the detailed steps below:
Open AnyTrans > Connect your device to computer > Click Photos > Click Albums > Right-Click the album “From AnyTrans” > Click Delete.
To let our global customers have a better user experience, AnyTrans currently supports 7 languages (English, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Arabic and Simplified Chinese). Please simply follow the guide below to switch your preferred language.
Open AnyTrans > Click the Menu tab on the upper left of the screen > Click Choose Language > Choose your preferred language > Click Getting Started.
Open AnyTrans > Click the Menu tab on the upper left of its interface > Click Choose Language > Choose your preferred language > Click Getting Started.
AnyTrans currently can support importing ringtones for 25 seconds, 40 seconds and at their original length. To set your preferred length of ringtone with the help of AnyTrans, please refer to the steps below:
Open AnyTrans > Connect your device to computer > Click Audio – Ringtones > Click the settings button > Choose the length of ringtones you want to transfer > Click Save.
No, AnyTrans can not help you merge photos currently. To get more info about file types supported by Merge feature, please refer to this page.
AnyTrans currently can support setting the output format of the data: Safari History, Contacts, Call History, Calendar, Messages, Notes, Safari Bookmarks and Reminders. And you can refer to the screenshot below to set the output format based on your needs.
If you use AnyTrans to back up your iOS devices (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch), AnyTrans will save the backups in the following path by default:
For Mac: /Users/Your computer name/Library/Application Support/ MobileSync/Backup
For Windows: C:\Users\Your computer name\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup
AnyTrans currently supports both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Windows OS: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP (64bit & 32bit)
Mac OS: macOS High Sierra Beta, macOS Sierra, OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8
If you want to get more technical specifications about AnyTrans, please refer to this page.
AnyTrans currently supports exporting messages in html, text and pdf formats.
There are two ways to update AnyTrans to the latest version. One is to check for updates from AnyTrans directly.
The other one is to download the latest version of AnyTrans from our official website straightforwardly: https://www.imobie.com/anytrans/download.htm
Yes, the price for AnyTrasn includes lifetime updates if you buy it from our official website.
No, you can’t download AnyTrans on your iOS device. This issue is caused because AnyTrans is desktop based software. You need to download and install it on computer. Then, you can use AnyTrans to manage all iOS contents for iOS devices.
To enjoy all features completely without limitations, please simply click Activate button to purchase AnyTrans from our official website. Or if you already have one, please copy & paste the license code to avoid any typing mistakes. At the same time, please make sure that the Internet connection is fine while registering.
Once AnyTrans registers successfully, the interface below will display.
Although both Merge and Clone function in AnyTrans can transfer data between iOS devices, they have the differences.
Merge function helps you merge data between iOS devices, including Media Data, Personal Info and App (except for photos). It won’t erase data on the target device and the duplicated data can be skipped automatically. Clone function enables you to copy all data from one iOS device to another one, including Media data, Personal Info, Photos and App Data. But be careful that the corresponding data on target device will be overwritten, including messages, contacts, notes, call history, Safari bookmarks and photos.
If you meet the technical problems about AnyTrans, to help us make better analysis and find a solution for you soon, please send the log file to iMobie Support Team (email@example.com).
For Mac version:
Open AnyTrans > Click AnyTrans on the upper left of the interface > Click Send Log > Send the zip file to us as attachment via mail.
For Windows version:
Open AnyTrans > Click the Menu tab > Click Send Log to Us from the drop-down menu > Send the zip file to us as attachment via mail.
If you cannot send log directly, please find error log and send it to us from this path:
Mac: /Users/Your computer name/Library/Application Support/com.imobie.AnyTrans /AnyTrans /LogsFolder
Windows: C: User\Your computer name\AppData\Roaming\iMobie\AnyTrans\Errorlog
To enjoy the purchased version of AnyTrans, you need to activate the license code. Different platforms call the license code in different ways. In fact, the license code is also called product key. They are the same thing.
To uninstall AnyTrans on your computer, please follow the steps below. For Mac: Open Finder > Click Applications > Find AnyTrans > Right-click AnyTrans to choose Move to Trash > Right-click Trash to select Empty Trash.
For Windows: Open Control Panel > Choose Programs > Click Programs and Features > Find AnyTrans > Right-click AnyTrans to Uninstall/Change.
It’s quite easy to install AnyTrans on your computer. Please just install it from the steps below:
1. Click the downloaded file named “anytrans-ios-mac.dmg” and open it.
2. Move AnyTrans icon to Applications directly.
3. Once the copying process completes, you can find AnyTrans in your Applications.
1. Double click the file named “anytrans-ios-setup.exe” you downloaded from our official website.
2. Please click Install button.
The installing process will be initiated automatically.
3. After the installing process completes, please click Start button to open it.
Fast Drive feature in AnyTrans can make your iOS device as the USB drive to import files to your iOS device, export files to computer and edit the file based on your needs. To get more info:
If you want to switch one device to another one as the target device when using AnyTrans, please click the name of the device you prefer from the drop-down menu.
If your device is iPhone 7 and later and the iOS system is after iOS 11, you may meet this situation that you can’t open the transferred photos to compute due to format issue.
Considering this issue, please go to Settings on your device > click Photos option > set photos as TRANSFER TO MAC OR PC as Automatic to solve this issue.
How to add a new playlist from computer on AnyTrans? Please follow the steps below to make it.
1. Open AnyTrans > Connect your device to computer > Click Audio-Playlists.
2. Click Add Playlist in the bottom left-hand corner > Type the name of the playlist > Click OK.
3. Drag songs from computer to the new playlist or Click to add new content.
AnyTrans currently can support four appearances, Classic White, Space Black, Golden Thanksgiving and White Christmas.
Yes. With iOS Mover function, you can transfer several kinds of Android data to iOS directly, such as music, contacts, messages and etc. For more info, please refer to the link below: https://www.imobie.com/guide/anytrans/content-to-ios-device.htm
AnyTrans supports iOS devices running iOS 5 and higher currently. Please refer to this page to know more details:
To back up your iOS device with AnyTrans, please follow the steps below.
1. Please open AnyTrans and click the Backup Manager icon on the interface.
2. Please click “Back Up Device” button to start the backup process.
The free trial of AnyTrans is valid for 7 days. And it can help you transfer 50 items for free per day except clone & merge functions. To download the free trial version, please refer to the link below:
Yes. AnyTrans for iOS is 100% safe since Norton and McAfee officially certificate our products as “Safe Software”. And it is also SSL-secured. You can check it on the bottom of the purchase page from the link below:
Yes. AnyTrans supports to transfer messages between iOS devices with merge or clone function. If you transfer messages with clone function, some of the data on your target device will be deleted. While it will not delete the data on the target device with merge function. Considering this circumstance, we usually recommend our customers to transfer messages with merge function. For more info about merge function, please refer to the link below: https://www.imobie.com/guide/anytrans/merge-device-ios.htm
How to add a new photo album to iOS device with AnyTrans? Please follow the detailed steps below to make it.
1. Open AnyTrans > Connect your device to computer > Click Photos - Albums.
2. Click Add Album in the bottom left-hand corner > Type the name of the photo album > Click OK.
3. Drag photos from computer to the new album or Click to add new content.
How to set export format for Live Photos? Please follow the steps below to make it.
1. Open AnyTrans > Connect your device to computer > Click Photos - Camera Roll.
2. Please click the Setting button > Choose the export format you want to keep for Live Photos > Click Save.
Some customers may find that the Notes icon disappears on AnyTrans interface. This is because for iOS 11, Apple limits the access of notes for the Third Party apps. In this case, AnyTrans cannot get the access of notes directly. Please follow the steps below to transfer notes.
1. Go to Backup Manager function and back up your device.
2. View the new backup you made > select the notes you need > click “To computer” button to transfer notes to computer directly.
Some users may find it difficult to turn off Air Backup function on AnyTrans. Please follow the steps below to turn off this function.
1. Go to Air Backup function and uncheck the “Air Backup Preference” option.
2. Click Advanced Settings > turn off "Air Backup Option" > click Save.
How to select all photos on iOS devices? Please refer to the steps below to select all photos of your iOS device on AnyTrans.
Change the preview mode > Click the inbox next to Image.
How to set export format for photos? Please follow the steps below to make it.
1. Open AnyTrans > Connect your device to computer > Click Photos - Camera Roll.
2. Click the Setting button > Choose the export format you wanted to keep for photos > Click Save.