What is the Best Android Repair App to Fix Phone Software
If you frequently experience issues on your Android device, you need to find the best Android system repair app and use it to fix your issues once and for all. If you are not sure what a good app is to do this, here we list some of the best Android repair software for you.
Free download DroidKit to repair system for Android device. No need to root your device. No technical skills are required.
While the Android phones that ship these days are pretty stable, they are not without issues. Sooner or later, you might find that your phone suddenly displays various types of errors. If you are already experiencing this, you will probably want to find an app that can help fix these problems.
There are numerous apps on the market claiming to help you repair many types of Android issues. However, the problem is that most of those apps do not work the way they are advertised. What is the best system repair app for Android?
Luckily, we have handpicked some of the good Android system repair software for PCs for you.
How to Check Android Phone for Software Problems
Keep in mind that hardware problems cannot be resolved using the software. Therefore, you first need to make sure the issue you are experiencing is due to a software problem on your phone.
Way 1. Manually Check the Issue
Many issues like app crashing, the phone getting frozen, and misbehaving tools are related to your phone’s software. If you have any of these issues, you likely have a software problem.
Way 2. Use an App to Identify Software Problems
Android actually has a few apps to let you scan and find software issues on your phone. You can grab one of these apps from the Play Store and let it find software problems on your device.
When it comes to choosing the best Android repair app, there are some criteria that are applied. Here are some of those factors.
- Wide Support for Issues– the app should be able to fix many types of issues on Android devices, and it should not be limited to a few issues.
- Success Rate– the app should have a good success rate because this defines how good an app is when it is actually put into practice.
- Repair Speed– the app should not take too long to fix issues. It should be able to fix most issues within a reasonable amount of time.
- Security– the app should keep your data private and it should not leak your data anywhere. After all, most of us have our confidential data saved on our devices these days.
Top 6 Android Repair Software
Fortunately, there are some software tools that meet these criteria. These tools are sure to help you fix many types of issues on your Android-based devices.
Alternative 1. DroidKit
DroidKit allows you to repair Android system problems like Android phone black screen, touch screen not working, stuck in Samsung logo, Samsung phone not charging, etc. And you can repair system issues without root. Besides, you can preview as below page – DroidKit is a complete Android solution for you, which enables you to recover lost data, unlock a locked Android screen, clear cache files, etc. Therefore, you can not only repair software problems on your device but also revive your phone from the locked screen, sluggish device, or data loss, etc.
Choose Fix System Issues
- Fix all Android OS problems: black screen, boot loop, apps keep crashing/stopping, camera failed, downloading do not turn off target, google play/service issues, etc.
- 100% secure and stable: the ROM downloaded and installed on your device when fixing the problem is definitely official from Samsung.
- No complicated operations, and no need to root your device.
- What’s more, you can get more features through DroidKit. For example, Clear system junk, reinstall/upgrade Android OS, FRP bypass, extract data from broken phone, etc.
Supported Devices: Android 5.0 to 11
- Check Android OS problems and fix all the system problems with the highest success rate and security.
- No root.
- Windows PC and Mac computer are all supported.
- DroidKit is a complete Android solution for every Android user.
- The full toolkit of DroidKit is so cheap now to solve all the Android issues.
- Downloading the fix package is free, fixing is paid.
- Samsung phones and tablets are fully supported now, and more devices are in research.
Alternative 2. ReiBoot for Android
If you are looking for a tool that helps fix numerous issues at once, ReiBoot for Android is a pretty good choice. With the ability to resolve various types of software issues, you can count on this tool to get your Android phone back to working condition. Besides fixing, the tool offers options like the ability to get into recovery mode and also to come out of this model in a few easy clicks.
The ReiBoot for Android
- Enter and exit Android fastboot/recovery mode
- Clear all your cache files in a single click
- Reboot your phone into download mode
- Repair over 50 issues on Android phones
Supported Devices: Android 2.0 or later
- Fix recovery stuck issues – this tool offers an option where you can get your Android device out of recovery mode.
- Fix a sluggish phone – besides repairing actual issues, the app helps fix the sluggishness of your device as well. This makes your phone faster.
- Wide device support – the app supports over 600 Android phones and tablets.
- Limited features – the free version doesn’t let you use all features.
- Data loss – using deep repair mode deletes your data.
Also Read: How to Get Deleted PDF Files Back in Android >
Alternative 3. Dr.Fone – System Repair (Android)
Dr. Fone – System Repair (Android) focuses on helping you resolve nearly all kinds of issues rather than some specific ones on your Android devices. Whether you are experiencing a serious issue like the black screen of death, or you have a minor issue like the Play Store is not working, this app can fix all those issues for you.
Dr. Fone Android Repair Software
- One-click to repair your Android device
- High success rate
- No technical knowledge is required to use this tool
- Support for many phones and tablets
- User-friendly interface
Supported Devices: Android 2.0 or later
- Minor and major issues – you can fix both minor and major system issues with this app. You are not tied to a particular issue type that you can fix with this tool.
- Resolve issues no matter the device – your device can be from any carrier or manufacturer but this tool can fix the issues on your device.
- Not all features are free – the actual options that help fix issues are not free and you need to pay to use those features.
- Unroot the device – it will unroot your Android device if you have rooted the device.
Further Reading: Retrieve Deleted Text Messages Android without Computer >
Alternative 4. Repair System for Android
Repair System for Android is an app that you can install on your Android device and be able to fix many issues. There are issues like your CPU temperature suddenly going up, your phone experiencing sudden slowdowns, and your phone’s RAM suddenly getting filled up. With this app, you can fix all these issues in a few taps.
Repair System for Android
- Clear your phone’s RAM
- Fix CPU temperature issues
- Remove junk files to speed up the phone
- Fix system problems
- Test your hardware
Supported Devices: Android 4.2 or later
- Many features, one app – unlike other tools, this app includes many features on a single interface to help you resolve your issues.
- App backup – you can back up your apps before you try and fix your phone. This is to ensure your apps are safely stored somewhere.
- App crashes – many times the app itself crashes down and will not open. This prevents you from fixing your phone.
- Too many ads – the app is cluttered with too many ads.
Alternative 5. Fixppo for Android
Fixppo for Android is similar to other Android repairing tools and you can use this app to fix dozens of issues on your Android device. This app lets you resolve Android turn-on/off issues, black and white screen issues, stuck issues, touch screen issues, as well as any other kind of issues that you can potentially experience on your phone.
Fixppo Repair Android System
- Resolve minor and major problems
- Many devices are supported
- Get the device flashed in a few clicks
- Free technical support
- No learning curve is involved
Supported Devices: Android 2.0 to Android 9.0
- Resolve major system problems – if you have major issues like your phone’s screen going completely black, you can use this app to fix those issues.
- All carriers supported – your device could be from AT&T, Verizon, or any other carrier and you can still use this app to fix your phone.
- No support for Android 10 – there is currently no support for Android 10 or later.
- Only Windows app – the app only works on Windows-based computers.
Alternative 6. Phone Doctor Plus
To fix issues, you need to know what issues exist on your Android device. This is what the Phone Doctor Plus app tells you about. This app scans your device for issues and lets you find out about them so you can get issues fixed. Your phone often has many issues that you are not aware of, but this app quickly recognizes those problems and notifies you about them.
Phone Doctor Plus
- Scan over 30 types of hardware items
- Test your phone’s battery
- Scan your entire phone in one tap
- Monitor your system
- Mobile data usage information
Supported Devices: Android 4.2 or later
- Quick view – the app lets you quickly find the status of various physical parts of your Android device.
- Fast error finding – the app is capable of finding errors in a matter of minutes.
- No fix option – although the app finds issues, it does not help you fix those problems.
- Software issues – the app cannot find all kinds of software-related issues.
Comparison Table for Android Repair Tools
||ReiBoot for Android
||Dr. Fone – System Repair (Android)
||Repair System for Android
||Fixppo for Android
||Phone Doctor Plus
|Fix system issues
|Wide device support
|High success rate
If you are wondering how to fix corrupted software on your Android device, the system repair apps above should help you do that on your phones and tablets. As the table above shows, DroidKit is undoubtedly the best choice, why not download it and try it?