Currently, DroidKit provides different price versions based on different functions.
You can go to this page to get more info and see the full price plan of DroidKit.
It’s quite easy to install DroidKit on your computer. Please install it from the steps below:
1. Download DroidKit with the following download link: https://www.imobie.com/go/download.php?product=dk
2. Click the downloaded file named “droidkit-en-mac.dmg” and open it.
3. Double-click the icon to start the DroidKit installation process.
4. Click “Install Now” button.
5. Wait for the install process.
6. Once the install process completes, the interface will be shown as below.
1. Double click the file named “droidkit-en-setup.exe”you downloaded from our official website.
2. Please click Install button.
3. After you click the button, the install process will be initiated automatically.
4. Once the install process completes, DroidKit will be started automatically.
To enjoy DroidKit without limitations, please refer to the following steps to activate DroidKit:
1.Please click Activate and Activate Now buttons.
2.Please enter your email address and the activation code (Order ID).
3.Please select the features to be activated and click Activate button.
4.Once selected features are activated successfully, the interface below will display.
To provide our global customers with a better user experience, DroidKit currently supports 6 languages (English, Japanese, German, French, Spanish and Arabic).
Open DroidKit > Click the Menu tab on the upper left of the screen > Click Choose Language > Choose your preferred language > Click Save.
Open DroidKit > Click the Menu tab on the upper right of the screen > Click Language > Choose your preferred language > Click Save.
If DroidKit fails to detect Android device, this issue can be caused by the following reasons:
1.You do not install the latest version of DroidKit.
2.You do not turn on USB debugging in Settings on Android device.
3.Your USB cable is loose or broken.
4.Your Android device cannot be detected by computer.
5.You do not use the latest version of USB Driver and ADB Driver on your computer and device.
To fix this issue, please follow the troubleshooting steps:
1.Check whether you are using the latest version of DroidKit. If not, please download it from our website below https://www.imobie.com/go/download.php?product=dk
2.Check if you have enabled USB debugging option in Settings.
3.Reconnect the Android device or give another USB cable a try.
4.Please make sure your Android device can be detected by the computer.
5.Check whether you have the latest version of USB Driver and ADB Driver on your computer and device. If not, download and update from your Android device official website.