The text messages record your conversations with families, friends, and loved ones, which means a lot to you. So you tend to backup your Android phone text messages to computer, and then you can check and view them anytime you want. Or you may just get one new phone, and want to back up these old messages in case you will need them in the future.
Well, to backup Android text messages to computer, Android data transfer tool is needed. And here in this guide, we will highly recommend you AnyTrans for Android, which proves to be the most labor-saving yet time-saving way to transfer text messages from Android to computer. Now, just read on to get more details.
How to Transfer Text Messages from Android to Computer with 1 Click
Transferring messages from Android to computer can be a daunting task. But with AnyTrans for Android, one all-sided Android data management tool, this is a piece of cake. And below are its outstanding features on transferring messages to computer.
- Simplest steps. Transferring text messages from Android to computer in just 1 click.
- Fastest transferring speed. According to test, it only takes 1 minutes to transfer over 2000 texts from Android to computer.
- Selectively transfer. You can preview and select text messages on your phone before transferring, which offers more flexibility to you.
- Readable formats. It exports Android text messages to computer in 2 readable formats: TXT and HTML.
- More files supported. Besides text messages, you can transfer other up to 24 files to computer as a local backup, like calendar, contacts, call history, messages, photos, music, videos, etc.
It works well with all Mac and Windows computer. Now, Free Download AnyTrans for Android on your computer firstly, and then follow the steps below to backup Android text messages to computer in minutes.
Step 1. Connect your Android phone to computer.
Launch AnyTrans for iOS on your computer > Connect your phone to the computer with a USB cable > Click on Messages to continue.
Step 2. Transfer text messages from Android to computer.
Select the messages you want to transfer (you can click Select button to select all messages directly) > Click To Mac/PC button to start transferring selected messages to your computer as a backup.
Besides above features, AnyTrans for iOS also has other highlights that may be helpful for most Android users.
1. Lets you transfer data from iPhone/Android to Android easily.
2. Allows you to add content to your Android phone from computer.
3. Besides messages, also supports managing contacts, call log, photos, music, videos etc.
How to Transfer Text Messages from Android to Computer via Email
Another safe way you can trust to transfer text messages from Android to computer – Email. By using Email, all you need to do is just attach the messages to an email on your Android phone and send it to yourself. Then go to your computer, access the email you just send and download the file. For more details, refer to the steps below:
Step 1 Enter the Messages app on your Samsung phone > Find the messages you want to transfer > Select these text messages.
Step 2 Click the menu icon on the top right corner > Select “More” > “Share”.
Step 3 Then choose “Email” among these options > Enter your Email address as the email recipient > Tap Send.
Step 4 On your computer, login to your Email account > Download the text messages that have sent.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, AnyTrans for Android makes it quite easy to backup SMS from Android to PC/Mac computer, so why not give it a free try now? If you will meet other trouble while transferring text messages from Android to computer, feel free to leave your comment in the section below and we will reply you soon.