How to Burn Music to CD from iPhone iPad iPod
This post tells you one simple method to burn a CD from iPhone iPad iPod by transferring songs from iPhone to iTunes and using iTunes to burn music to CD.
Download AnyTrans to your computer, no matter Mac or PC, and follow this guide to easily burn your selected songs to a CD from an iPhone/iPad/iPod.
Question, "I have an iPhone 6, have some my favorite songs on it. So is it possible to burn these songs to a CD from my iPhone 6 in iOS 9.2? I know how to burn with iTunes but the problem is I can’t sync songs back to iTunes from my device."
If you have some favorite songs on your iPhone but don’t have them in iTunes on your computer, it seems a little difficult to burn them to an audio CD. Because iTunes doesn’t allow you to sync iPhone songs back to computer, and there is no available ways and tools for you to directly burn CD from an iPhone, iPad or iPod.
However, there is another method you can have a try - use AnyTrans to transfer music from iPhone to iTunes and then burn music to CD with iTunes. Below we show you the details about how to burn music to CD from iPhone, and it also applies to iPad and iPod.
Don’t Miss: How to Transfer Music from CD to iPhone
Tools to Burn CD from iPhone/iPad/iPod
1. iPhone (or iPad iPod) and one USB cable for it.
2. A Computer with iTunes installed, no matter Mac or PC.
3. A blank CD.
4. AnyTrans – one iPhone manager that you can use to transfer music from iPhone/iPad/iPod to iTunes, and get photos, contacts, videos, voice memos and other types of files from iPhone to computer and even to another iOS device.
Steps to Burn Music to CD from iPhone
The step 1-4 shows you how to use AnyTrans to export songs from iPhone to iTunes, and step 5-7 shows you how to use iTunes to burn the exported songs to a CD.
Step 1. Download AnyTrans to computer and install it.
Step 2. Run AnyTrans and connect your iPhone to computer. When you see the below page and click the button at the right hand.
How to Burn Music to CD from iPhone – Step 2
Step 3. Choose Auido and select Music.
How to Burn Music to CD from iPhone – Step 3
Step 4. Select songs you need and click "To iTunes" button to get these songs to your iTunes library on your computer.
How to Burn Music to CD from iPhone – Step 4
Step 5. Insert the blank CD to your computer.
Step 6. Open iTunes, find your imported songs, and collect them to a new playlist.
Step 7. Go to iTunes menu bar > File > Burn Playlist to Disc, and start your burning.
How to Burn Music to CD from iPhone 6 – Step 4
The Bottom Line
Actually, it’s easy to burn a CD from an iPhone if you know how to sync iPhone back to your iTunes library on computer. And AnyTrans does do well in extracting songs from iPhone, iPad and iPod to iTunes library on your computer, and even to another iOS device. So why not download AnyTrans and have a free try?
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Songs from iPhone to iTunes – This guide tells you the method to copy iPhone music to iTunes. Read More >>
- How to Copy Songs from iPhone to a Mac – This post provide one simple tool to get iPhone songs to your Mac without erasing. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Songs to iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s – This tutorial offers you the way to transfer music to your new iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Playlist from iTunes to iPhone – This guide shows you the method to upload iTunes playlist to iPhone. Read More >>