How to Fix Corrupted Media Files on iPhone
Read this post to fix "the media may be damaged" issue on iPhone iPad and repair corrupted videos, songs or other media files on iOS devices.
Download PhoneClean on your computer to repair corrupted videos and songs on iPhone iPad if you got the problem iPhone media files damaged.
68% iMobie user queries are about the iPhone storage is running out, and there is no more free space for taking new photos. If you're in the similar situation, take a minute to read our complete and dedicated How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC tutorial.
You are always entertained by the media files like videos or music on your iPhone until one day you get nuts by those corrupted files, or encounter the error telling you “the media may be damaged” on your iPhone iPad. Actually, unexpectedly terminated of programs or failed iTunes syncs can generate corrupt media files on your iPhone. Besides this, there are several reasons that can cause the corrupted media files on your iPhone:
- Application errors and system crashes will cause to corrupted files.
- If there's no crashes taken place, the cause could be a virus infection.
- Flaws in the hard drive's files system sector or the hard drive itself may lead to corrupted files.
- Unexpected power failure contributes to corrupted files as well.
- Improper download of media files due to slow Internet or freezing of iPhone can cause corrupted files on iPhone.
You may wonder what the heck those corrupted files come from. The following reasons may cause to corrupted files:
You may wonder is there any way to fix the corrupted files or delete them if they cannot be repaired. In this guide, we will recommend a fantastic iPhone cleaner tool – PhoneClean, which helps fix the corrupt and partially synced music, video and other media files, and makes them playable again on your device. You can also delete the corrupted media files with PhoneClean if they can't be fixed.
Download PhoneClean and then begin our tutorial about how to fix corrupted media files on iPhone.
How to Fix Corrupted Media Files on iPhone with PhoneClean
Step 1. Launch PhoneClean on computer > Connect iPhone to computer with USB cable. Click Toolbox.
Repair Corrupted Media Files on iPhone with PhoneClean – Step 1
Step 2. Select Media Repair to check if there are some corrupted files on your iPhone.
Repair Corrupted Media Files on iPhone with PhoneClean – Step 2
Step 3. Select the corrupted files you want to fix > Click Repair button at the top-right corner.
Repair iPhone Corrupted Songs with PhoneClean – Step 3
- This tutorial also can be applied to fix corrupted files on iPad and iPod touch.
- Except fixing corrupted files on iPhone, you also can clean broken media files with PhoneClean by clicking Media Clean button.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, it is easy enough to fix a corrupted file on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. Except fixing corrupted files, PhoneClean also can help you make your iPhone iPad run fast, remove junk files, and make the Other small, etc. Download PhoneClean to Start free trial Now! By the way, there are some articles about what PhoneClean can do for you, check them and see if they are what you are looking for all the time:
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Free up Space on iPhone iPad Running iOS 9 – This post shows you five ways to free up space on iOS 9. Read More >>
- How to Speed up iOS 9 Devices – Get six ways to speed up your iPhone or iPad running iOS 9 in this post. Read More >>
- Common iOS 9 Problems and Solutions You May Need – Read this guide to know the most common iOS 9 problems and fixes. Read More >>
- How to Recover Lost Data After iOS Update – There are three methods to get back lost data after iOS 9/10/11 update. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>