How to Transfer Files from PC to iPad
Is there any easy ways to transfer files from PC to my iPad? Read this guide to know three ways to transfer files from PC to iPad without iTunes.
Make a try on this iOS file manager AnyTrans to transfer, backup, and organize your iPad data after reading this guide on how to transfer files from PC to iPad.
When your iPad has been accidentally erased, are you desperate to draw out files from your PC to iPad? Would you like to transfer some files from PC to iPad once you have just bought a completely new iPad? Feel tired of iTunes sync and want to sync files to iPad without running iTunes? Do you know how to achieve it? In this article, we will recommend you three ways to transfer files from Windows PC to iPad - with Email, Cloud Drives or iMobie's AnyTrans.
How to Transfer Files from PC to iPad with Email
- Choose the specific files you need, just send them as an attachment to yourself.
- Open the file in iPad and the file will be available locally. This is OK if you have to do this occasionally but not a very efficient way.
How to Transfer Files from PC to iPad with Cloud Drives
- Choose a cloud drive. There are many cloud drives including Apple's iCloud, Google's Google Drive, Dropbox and Box.
- Set up a account, you just need to drag and drop files from your desktop to the cloud drive. Then you can view them on your iPad.
Note: Most of these cloud drives offer limited free space, and you need to create an account there. Some of these require you to download a computer client as well as an iPad client.
Note: If you have to transfer some large files such as movies and apps to your iPad, the above two ways may be not so advisable. To help you transfer any files from PC or Mac to iPad, we recommend you third option that helps transfer any file you need to iPad without limit of time or space.
How to Transfer Files from PC to iPad with AnyTrans
AnyTrans is a full-way iOS transfer tool made for all iPhone, iPad, and iPod series, and works well on PC/Mac.
- Transfers and manages whatever on your iDevice - music, movies, photos, books, notes, contacts, apps and any other type of files.
- Supports multiple transferring modes – iDevice to iDevice, iDevice to PC/Mac, iDevice to iTunes, and vice versa.
- Features superb transferring speed - Transfer large files from PC to your iPad in few minutes.
Step 1. Download AnyTrans for Windows and install it on your Windows PC. Open it, and connect your iPad to PC via a USB cable.
How to Transfer Files from PC to iPad with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Click the “Add Content” shortcut button, and select the files you want to transfer from PC to iPad like PDF books, photos, videos, music, etc. Click Open to start transferring.
How to Transfer Files from PC to iPad with AnyTrans – Step 2
Note: You can also transfer files from PC to iPad by selecting the specific category on the AnyTrans homepage. For example, to transfer a movie file to your iPad: Click Videos > Choose Movies > Click "+" button > Browse and select the movie file on your computer > Click Open.
How to Transfer Files from PC to iPad
You May Like: How Can I Transfer Files from iPad to PC Easily >
The Bottom Line
Any question about this article or AnyTrans is warmly welcomed, please be free to contact us by sending an Email or leaving a comment in comment section. At the same time, don't forget to share this article to your friends. Download AnyTrans to have a try now >
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Send Photos from iPad to PC - This tutorial helps you to send photos from your iPad to computer. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhoto to iPad without iTunes -Want to transfer your photos from iPhoto to iPad without using iTunes? Read more >>
- How to Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone - This pos will show you an easier, quicker way to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPad - Here you'll find a quick way to export & transfer contacts from iPhone to iPad. Read more >>