How to Transfer Files from Flash Drive or USB to iPhone/iPad
Looking for a solution to transfer files from USB flash drive to iPhone or iPad without losing data? You can read this guide to get one simple method in 5 minutes.
Download this easy-to-use transfer tool prior to save your time before reading this guide on how to transfer files from USB flash drive to iPhone/iPad.
Are you ready for iPhone 7 – Apple's latest flagship smartphone, with upgraded cameras, water resistance and a longer battery life? To have a smooth and pleasant "Upgrade to new iPhone" journey, please have a check on this How Do I Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial to have a quick start.
In the past, you may always use iTunes to transfer files from computer or flash drive to your iPhone/iPad, and now you are looking for other methods to make it. That’s because you do not want to lose some non-purchased items during the sync. Here in this guide we will introduce you one iTunes alternative named AnyTrans to help you transfer files from flash drive to iPad or iPhone without losing data. Let’s first take a brief introduction of this transfer tool.
Also Read: How to Backup iPad to USB/Flash Drive >
Brief Introduction of AnyTrans
AnyTrans is one professional Mac/PC based iOS data transfer tool that can help you always put the important iPhone/iPad/iPod contents in the right place.
- It can help you transfer files from USB/flash drive to iPhone or iPad easily, including music, photos, videos, iTunes U, books, notes, contacts, messages etc.
- It allows you to transfer selected files to your device instead of iTunes full sync, so you will not lose any existing data.
- It enables you to transfer files from iDevice to flash drive/computer/iTunes freely, and even from iDevice to iDevice directly.
How about give it a try? Click here to download AnyTrans and then follow the steps below to transfer files from flash drive to your device.
How to Transfer Files from Flash Drive or USB to iPhone iPad
Step 1. Open AnyTrans > Plug in your iDevice and flash drive > Click on Add Content button.
How to Transfer Files from USB Flash Drive to iPhone/iPad – Step 1
Step 2. Choose your flash drive > Select the files you want to transfer > Click on Open.
How to Transfer Files from USB Flash Drive to iPhone/iPad – Step 2
You can also select the specific file type to add content to your iDevice. Here take books for example.
Step 1. Swipe down to category managing page > Click on Books.
How to Transfer Books from Flash Drive to iPhone/iPad – Step 1
Step 2. Click on "+" button > Select the books stored in flash drive > Click on Open.
How to Transfer Books from Flash Drive to iPhone/iPad – Step 2
The Bottom Line
As you can see, AnyTrans can help you transfer files from flash drive to iPhone/iPad without effort. It can manage your device contents in a smart way. Take a tour with AnyTrans now >
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Videos from iPhone/iPad to Flash Drive – Read this guide to see how to copy videos from iDevice to flash drive easily. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone/iPad /iPod to Flash Drive – This post will show you how to transfer music from iDevice to flash drive. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Files from Mac to iPad – Read this post to see how to transfer files from Mac to iPad in minutes. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Files from iPad to iPad – This article will tell you how to transfer files from iPad to iPad directly. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>