Get a new Android device but have no idea of how to transfer call logs from iPhone to Android? Check this tutorial to easily move all iPhone call logs to Android within 3 steps.
With the frequent use of smart phones, many of us find it necessary to have more than one phone in order to ease our everyday lives. Android is highly thought of because of the openness of its platform, with which users can do whatever they want, while Apple’s iOS is relatively isolated in terms of the flexibility of operating system, which also makes it difficult to transfer data like call logs from iPhone to Android or import data from an Android.
If you are an iPhone user and now get the latest flagship Samsung Galaxy S9, apart from photos and contacts, the first thing that might come to your mind is how to transfer call logs from iPhone to Android. However, it shall not be done easily by just manually copying call logs from your iPhone to your Windows and moving them to your Android, because Apple will never let you do that for security issue.
Luckily, we now have a professional third-party app AnyTrans for Android on the market that can solve such questions as how to transfer call logs from iPhone to Android in a super simple and safe way. And it is highly recommended for your reference.
Being an all-sided cross-device data transfer, AnyTrans for Android might be your first choice to transfer call logs from iPhone to Android because:
1. It helps you to transfer call logs from iPhone to Android at fast speed and with ease.
2. You can transfer many types of data from iPhone to Android: text messages, contacts, music, photos, movies, books, calendar and more.
3. It also helps you to transfer call logs from iPhone to Android, Android to Android, or Android to a computer.
4. AnyTrans for Android is a Norton /McAfee secured product that can guarantee that no data loss accidents would happen within the process.
5. It also has inexpensiveness and compatibility with different operating systems like Windows and Mac OS.
Step 1Download and launch AnyTrans for Android on your computer > Connect your Android and iPhone to the computer via the USB cable > Choose Android Mover.
Step 2 Choose Call History option > Click the right arrow to transfer.
Step 3 AnyTrans for Android will start transferring call logs from your iPhone to your Android phone and complete within about a minute.
With AnyTrans for Android, it takes you just a few clicks to transfer call logs from iPhone to Android, and all files and data on your Android and iPhone will be 100% safe within the process. So why not download AnyTrans for Android and check out other amazing features that help to make your life easier!
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >
The best tool to transfer, back up and manage your Android data: to computer, to another Android device, add from computer.