Making a switch from iOS to Android and want to transfer some text messages from iPhone to Android phone? Check on this guide and get a useful method to transfer SMS from iPhone to Android.
Though we’ve got quite a few social apps on our smartphones, text messaging is still a primary communication platform for most users to keep in touch with families and friends. Some of these text messages mean a lot to you cause they may contain some important memories, private information or sweet words that you’ll never want to lose. But how can we transfer text messages from iPhone to Android?
We all know that iOS is a closed and isolated system, which means you can’t do much on your iOS devices like transferring SMS from iPhone to Android. Here we assume that you have a great number of text messages on your iPhone, and want to move messages from iPhone to Android phone quickly. For this purpose, AnyTrans for Android is exactly the tool you need to transfer SMS from iPhone to Android.
Can’t Miss: How to Transfer Apps from Android to Android >
Designed as an all-way Android data recovery tool, AnyTrans for Android is fully capable of managing all kinds of Android files on your Android phones. Let’s check some main features below:
1. Supports transferring text messages from iPhone to Android without any barrier, and it only takes a few simple steps to make it.
2. Guarantees 100% safe and secure during the process. All your iPhone and Android data won’t be damaged after transferring.
3. Supports transferring other data like photos, contacts, apps, videos, music, call logs, documents, ringtones, calendar, books and etc.
4. Allows multidirectional transferring: besides transferring data from iPhone to Android, it also supports transferring from Android to Mac/PC and vice versa.
5. Compatible with all models of Android phones like Samsung, Sony, HTC, Google, HUAWEI, LG, Motorola and more.
Step 1 Download and install AnyTrans for Android to your Windows/Mac computer > Connect both your iPhone and Android phones to the computer via USB cables > Choose your iPhone.
Step 2 Scroll down to go to the categories page > click on Messages.
Step 3 Select the text messages you want to move to your new Android phone > click To Device button on the upper right corner to transfer the SMS from iPhone to your new Android phone.
With the help of AnyTrans for Android, it’s quite easy to transfer text messages from iPhone to Android in a selective way. What’s more, it can also help you manage Android files via merging and cloning. Now just download it to start a free trial >
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >