- Windows OS: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, both 32bit and 64bit
- macOS: macOS Big Sur, macOS Catalina, macOS Mojave, macOS High Sierra, macOS Sierra, OS X 10.11, 10.10
- iOS: iOS 14, iOS 13, iOS12, iOS11, iOS10, iOS9, iOS8, iOS7, iOS6, iOS5
- CPU (Windows): 1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit) or above
- CPU (Mac): 1GHz Intel or above
- RAM (Windows): 256 MB or more (1024MB Recommended)
- RAM (Mac): 512 MB or more
- Resolution: 1024×768 display or above
- Hard Disk Space: 500 MB or more free space
- Display Card: Accelerated 3D graphics - 64MB RAM
- Other Requirements: iTunes pre-installed in your computer
- iPhone Series: iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone XR, iPhone XS (Max), iPhone XS, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Red, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G
- iPad Series: iPad Pro (4th Generation), iPad Air 3, iPad 7, iPad mini 5, iPad Pro (3rd Generation), iPad 6, iPad Pro (2nd Generation), iPad 5, iPad Pro, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad
- iPod touch Series: iPod touch 7, iPod touch 6, iPod touch 5, iPod touch 4, iPod touch 3, iPod touch 2
- All iTunes versions, including the latest iTunes 12.10
- Updated to support iOS 14.
- Compatible with iPad Air (4th generation) and iPad (8th generation).
- Optimized the guide to enter recovery mode in Unlock Screen Passcode module: added the guide for iPad and iPod touch.
- Updated with the ability to unlock screen passcode of iPhone/iPad/iPod touch in DFU mode, to help users who cannot enter recovery mode.
- Optimized the notes for unsupported devices in Unlock Apple ID module.
- Added 3 modes to ensure a higher success rate in recovering iTunes backup password: Dictionary Attack, Brute-Force Attack, Mask Attack.
- Optimized the UI.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Remove Apple ID from iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch without the password.
- Unlock any type of screen passcode on iOS devices in various scenarios.
- Recover the password of an encrypted backup created by iTunes/Finder, no damage to the backup file or data inside.
- Turn off backup encryption in iTunes/Finder with one click, no password required.
- Remove Screen Time / Restrictions passcode from iOS devices without losing any data.
- Find, view, and export various kinds of passwords saved on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch to password manager apps, like 1Passsword, Dashlane, LastPass, Keeper, or Chrome.