How to Make & Receive & Stop Calls from iPad
Don't know how to make, receive or stop a call on iPad? This guide will show you how to do that.
Free download this award-winning software to manage and transfer iOS content on your iPhone/iPod/iPad after reading this guide about how to make/receive/stop calls from iPad.
Apple has made it possible for users to make and receive calls when their iPhone is not around or getting charged. If you have updated to iOS 8 for both of iPad and iPhone, you can make and receive a call from iPad. When you don't like to receive phone calls on iPad, you can stop iPhone calls from ringing on iPad. In this guide, we will show you how to make, receive, and stop calls from iPad.
You May Like: How to Sync Contacts from iPhone to iPad with Ease >
Part 1. How to Make and Receive Calls on iPad
- Sign into the same iCloud account on iPhone/iPad.
- Connect the same Wi-Fi network for both of devices.
- Use the same iCloud account to sign into FaceTime.
- Open Contacts app on iPad and tap on mobile number of any contact (for iPad, you can tap recent contact on multitasking screen).
Image Credit: apple.com
- The phone app like interface will now be opened on the iPad and inform users that it is dialing a number using your iPhone.
- A green banner will appear on the iPhone, indicating the iPhone is being used for a phone call. The phone app will be launched when you tap on it and you can continue to call from iPhone. You will be informed then the call was being handed off.
- To answer a call on iPad, just slide to answer.
Image Credit: apple.com
Part 2. How to Stop iPhone Calls from Ringing on iPad
To turn off iPhone cellular calls on your iPad, go to Settings > Tap on FaceTime and turn off iPhone Cellular Calls.
The Bottom Line
If you still have any question about this guide, you can contact our support team via Email, they will reply to you within 24 hours. If you find this tutorial is really helpful, please share it with your friends.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Sync Ringtones from iTunes to iPhone – Read on this guide to know how to move ringtones from iTunes to iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Copy iMessages from iPad to iPhone – You will learn how to sync iMessages from iPad to iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Send Videos from iPhone to iPad - You will know how to copy videos from iPhone to iPad by reading this post. Read more >>
- How to Get Address Book with iPhone – This tutorial will show you a way to sync address book with iPhone. Read more >>