Can I send music from iPhone to iPhone? Of course you can. The guide will show you a direct way to transfer music from one iPhone to another.
Although plenty of fresh Android phones have rolled out earlier this year, such as Samsung Galaxy Note9, Huawei Mate 20, etc, Apple’s newest iPhone model is still loved by many people. Got a brand new iPhone XS/XS Max/XR and wanted to transfer all music from your old iPhone to the new one? Here in this post, we will show you the easiest way to transfer music from one iPhone to another.
Actually, transferring music from one iPhone to another is not that hard. As for purchased songs, you can just log in your Apple ID and download songs to your new iPhone. If you want to send non-purchased songs from iPhone to iPhone, iTunes is a nice tool to rely on. However, no matter it is purchased songs or non-purchased songs you want to transfer from iPhone to iPhone, the whole process is complicated and time-consuming, especially those who are new to iTunes. Moreover, using iTunes to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone will definitely erase the existing data on the new iPhone.
For all mentioned above, you will surely need an easier and quicker method to transfer music from one iPhone to another. AnyTrans for iOS is here for help.
AnyTrans for iOS is an all-sided iOS data transfer and management tool, which can help you transfer music from iPhone to new iPhone directly. It is a PC/Mac based software that works for all iPhone, iPad, and iPod, old 5s/6/6s/7 to new iPhone XS/XS Max/XR. AnyTrans for iOS is now chosen by thousands of users to send music from iPhone to iPhone because:
Besides, AnyTrans for iOS supports transferring music from iPhone to computer or iTunes library as an extra local backup. Many other files’ transferring between iOS devices or between computer and device, like photos, contacts, messages, notes, etc. are also available. Here free download AnyTrans for iOS, installed it on your Mac/PC computer and follow the steps below to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone.
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans for iOS on computer and plug in your two iPhones via USB cables. Once your iPhones are recognized, select your old iPhone, scroll down to the category management page.
Step 2. Click Audio and choose Music.
Step 3. Select the songs you want to transfer and click the “To Device” button to transfer music from one iPhone to another.
With iTunes Store, you can transfer music from iPhone to iPhone as well. But only the songs purchased from iTunes Store are supported. Both of your two iPhones need to sign into the same Apple ID. To transfer all songs, please go back to Part 1.
1. Sign into the target iPhone with the Apple ID you used to buy the music.
2. Go to iTunes Store > More > Purchased on the iPhone.
3. Choose Music, click the “Not on This iPhone” tab, and select All Songs.
4. Click the download icon next to the songs or “Download All” in the top-right corner to get these songs to your iPhone.
This way allows you to play the songs of one iPhone on another, namely, the music is not really copied from an iPhone to another. And please ensure your two iPhones are on the same Wi-Fi network.
1. On the source iPhone, tap Settings > Music. Scroll down to find Home Sharing.
2. Enter your Apple ID and Password and tap Done.
3. Repeat above process on your target iPhone.
5. Open the Music app on the target iPhone.
With iTunes, you can transfer purchases from your source iPhone to iTunes library and then transfer the synced music from iTunes to your target iPhone. As you can see, only purchased songs are supported. To transfer all songs, please go back to Part 1.
1. Connect your source iPhone to computer via USB cable.
2. Launch iTunes and go to File > Devices > Transfer Purchases from [your iPhone name] to transfer music from iPhone to iTunes.
3. Connect the target iPhone to your computer and then open iTunes.
4. Click Songs, choose the music you’d like to transfer to the target iPhone.
5. Right-click and choose Add to Device, then click your device name to send the items to your iPhone.
When you get a new iPad, iPhone 6/6s/7, or iPhone 8/8 Plus, or iPhone X, or iPhone XS/XS Max/XR, and want to import all songs, movies, apps, photos, contacts, messages, notes, books from the old one, you can get AnyTrans for iOS installed on your computer and follow this guide to make it. For any doubts, write down in the comments to let us know.
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >
The best tool to transfer, backup and manage your iPhone iPad content, even iTunes, iCloud backup files. As easy as ABC!