How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone
How to share music from iPhone to iPhone? We will show you a direct way to transfer songs from iPhone to iPhone.
AnyTrans manages to transfer iOS files from one iPhone to another directly. Now download it for the free trial before we start this tutorial about how to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone.
If you just get one new iPhone, then you can go to this How to Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone guide to help you move everything from old iPhone to new one.
Just get a span-new iPhone and want to transfer all music from the relatively old iPhone to the new one? iTunes gives a solution for transferring content from your current iPhone to a new iPhone, but you'll need hours for the tedious and boring backup/recover time, and the non-purchased songs are not covered. For a simpler solution, you can follow below step-by-step guide on how to send music from old iPhone to new iPhone directly.
Don't Miss: How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer
Share Music from iPhone to iPhone
The Tool We Will Need
AnyTrans is an iOS transfer to sync files among computer, iTunes, and iDevices. It is available on PC and Mac computers, and works for all iPhone, iPad, and iPod, from the old iPhone 3GS to the brand-new iPhone SE, iPhone 7 and iPad Pro.
- Transfer music from iPhone to iPhone directly without tedious backup and restore process.
- Get music from iPhone to computer or iTunes, and vice versa.
- Delete songs from iPhone/iPad/iPod massively and selectively to save storage.
- It also supports transferring and managing photos, videos, ringtones, audiobooks, voice memos, contacts, messages and more on iPhone.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone Easily
Step 1: Free download AnyTrans, install and launch it on your computer (Mac or PC), and then connect both of your iPhones to computer with their USB cables.
Step 2: Once your iPhones are recognized, click to manage files by categories.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone – Step 2
Step 3: Click on Audio, and then choose Music.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone – Step 3
Step 4: Select the songs you want to transfer to another iPhone, and then click To Device button to copy music from iPhone to iPhone. And then the selected songs will be transferred to another iPhone.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone – Step 4
It may take around twenty minutes for transferring 6000 songs. For this period of time, you can use computer to do whatever you want because AnyTrans is eco-friendly program which requires only bits of computing source.
Important Note: If you have upgraded your iPhone to the latest iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus, you can read this post How to Move Data to iPhone 7/7 Plus to get music from old iPhone to new iPhone 7 (Plus).
The Bottom Line
When you get the new iPad, iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c/6/6s/7 or a new iPod touch 6, and want to import all songs, movies, photos, apps, contacts, messages, notes, books from the old one, you can download AnyTrans on your computer firstly, and then follow this guide to make it. And if you have any question about how to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone, or have any problem when using AnyTrans, be free to send an email to our Support Team, and they will reply to you within 24 hours.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Put/Transfer Music on iPhone to iTunes - Here you'll find a post to help you put iPhone music to iTunes library. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone - You can find an answer here about how to transfer music from computer to iPhone.Read more >>
- How to Transfer Apps from iPhone to iPhone - Read on this post to find an easy way to transfer app, games from one iPhone to another iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Computer - This guide shows you detailed steps on how do you transfer videos from iPhone to computer. Read more >>
- Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer – How to import music from iPhone to computer? This guide will help you solve the trouble in 3 easy steps. Read more >>
- Transfer Music from iPod to Your Computer – Don't know how to transfer music from iPod to computer? This guide may help you solve the trouble.Read more >>