How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone
How to send or transfer music from iPhone to iPhone? This guide will show you a direct way to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone.
AnyTrans manages to transfer iOS files from one iPhone to another directly. Now download it for the free trial before we start this tutorial about how to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone.
Just get a span-new iPhone and want to transfer all music from the relatively old iPhone to the new one? iTunes gives a solution for transferring content from your current iPhone to a new iPhone. When talking about how to share music from iPhone to iPhone, most iOS users may recommend AirDrop long time ago, but now, you can't share your music using AirDrop as it violates apples law of piracy, however, you can transfer it via iTunes or any other third party application.
How to Share Music on iPhone
Actually, you know that the iTunes backup only contains the information of music but not music itself, so you cannot send music from iPhone to iPhone directly, let alone the non-purchased songs. Hence, to share or transfer music from iPhone to iPhone, you have to resort some third-party tools. You can follow below step-by-step guide on how to transfer music from one iPhone to another directly.
Before talking about the detailed steps of transferring music from iPhone to iPhone without using iTunes, let’s know more about the tool we use to directly send songs from iPhone to iPhone.
Don't Miss: How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer
The Tool We Will Need
AnyTrans is an iOS transfer to sync files among computer, iTunes, and iDevices. It is available on PC and Mac computers, and works for all iPhone, iPad, and iPod, from the old iPhone 6s/6/5s/SE/5/4s/3GS to the brand-new iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X.
- Transfer music from iPhone to iPhone directly without tedious backup and restore process.
- Get music from iPhone to computer or iTunes, and vice versa.
- Besides supports transferring music from iPhone to iPhone without iTunes, but also supports transferring songs between any two iOS devices directly.
- It also supports transferring and managing photos, videos, ringtones, audiobooks, voice memos, contacts, messages and more on iPhone.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone Easily
Step 1: Free download AnyTrans, install and launch it on your computer (Mac or PC), and then connect both of your iPhones to computer with their USB cables.
Step 2: Once your iPhones are recognized, click to manage files by categories.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone – Step 2
Step 3: Click on Audio, and then choose Music.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone – Step 3
Step 4: Select the songs you want to transfer to another iPhone, and then click To Device button to copy music from iPhone to iPhone. And then the selected songs will be transferred to another iPhone.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone – Step 4
It may take around twenty minutes for transferring 6000 songs. For this period of time, you can use computer to do whatever you want because AnyTrans is eco-friendly program which requires only bits of computing source.
Important Note: If you have upgraded your iPhone to iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus, you can read this post How to Move Data to iPhone 7/7 Plus to get music from old iPhone to new iPhone 7 (Plus). While for the latest iPhone 8/X, we also prepare a guide for you: How to Transfer Data to iPhone 8 (Plus)/X >
The Bottom Line
When you get the new iPad, iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c/6/6s/7, or a new iPhone 8/8 Plus, or iPhone X, and want to import all songs, movies, photos, apps, contacts, messages, notes, books from the old one, you can download AnyTrans on your computer firstly, and then follow this guide to make it. And if you have any question about how to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone, or have any problem when using AnyTrans, be free to send an email to our Support Team, and they will reply to you within 24 hours.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Put/Transfer Music on iPhone to iTunes - Here you'll find a post to help you put iPhone music to iTunes library. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone - You can find an answer here about how to transfer music from computer to iPhone.Read more >>
- How to Transfer Apps from iPhone to iPhone - Read on this post to find an easy way to transfer app, games from one iPhone to another iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from Old iPhone to New iPhone 7(Plus) - Follow this guide to easily transfer songs from old iPhone to new iPhone 7. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone iPad iPod to Flash Drive – This guide will show you detailed steps to transfer music from iOS device to a flash drive. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Playlist from iTunes to iPhone – Read and follow this post to transfer playlist from iTunes to iPhone without data lose. Read more >>